Heroes of Might & Magic III + HOTA + HD

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Heroes of Might & Magic III + HOTA + HD

Post by gibberishh »

No Tactics Info: Suppress the notification of "In tactics phase blah blah". Nice to know but annoying that it keeps popping up every scenario!

Next Level XP [Alt+X]: Open the hero sheet then click on your xp to "view xp info". Your current xp will be bumped up to the next-level xp-1. So your next kill, treasure chest, xp stone, etc will take you past the next level.
[It's safe to leave this cheat on as xp is only boosted when viewing xp info, which I assume is not a very common practice.]

Removed Hero Specialty. My bad -- specialties are hard-coded in the game (via a txt file in the game archive), which is why this was causing crashes. Also, the pointer was not pointing to specialties at all. It was pointing to a hero id, for each of whom the specialty is hard-coded. Which is why changing it appeared to change the specialty but it was actually changing the entire hero! Sorry :oops:
If I find a way to access specialties I'll add it back at a later date but right now it seems out of reach.
[Added back later]

HoMM3.ct: Moved Power of the Dragon Father from Helm list to Armor list.

Removed obsolete tables. New tables at viewtopic.php?p=342675#p342675

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by gibberishh on Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:44 am, edited 6 times in total.

CannonFodder
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CannonFodder »

skyline86 wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:03 pm
Hi! CannonFodder. Thank you for your table for HOTA. I'm using god mode, but when AI heroes attack me, they have god mode, not me. Can you fix this?
I didn't make the god mode, you have to ask the original poster. I'm not skilled enough to understand even half of his script.

Bulldoser
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Bulldoser »

To CannonFodder.
It doesn't matter what your skill level is, but i bet you are skillful enough and talanted. It just your tables worked perfectly for me, and others. Thank you really very much for sharing.

burgerkking
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by burgerkking »

I've literally played with the table a couple of times and haven't had any problems, but today something strange happened with invulnerability.
My castle was attacked by an enemy hero, and my hero took part in the defense. And for some reason the enemy troops were indestructible, just like mine. After turning off the God mode, everything became normal, but turning it on again, my troops did not become invulnerable, but the enemy’s became immortal, as if I were attacking and not defending.
Some problems when turning on/off during battle are generally understandable, but why was the attacking computer hero initially with an immortal army?

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

CannonFodder wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:52 am
skyline86 wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:03 pm
... table for HOTA. I'm using god mode, but when AI heroes attack me, they have god mode, not me. Can you fix this?
I didn't make the god mode, you have to ask the original poster.
I've taken CannonFodder's h3hota.ct Update 8 and modified godmode: You can now enable godmode as an Attacker (Ctrl+Num 0) or Defender (Ctrl+Num 1). Godmode is enabled as Attacker by default (instead of being disabled as before).
I didn't take h3hota HD.ct since you said you're playing HOTA.

Note: I do not have HoTA and have only tested this with HoMM3 Complete. I am also not the original author of this script. If it doesn't work for you, I won't be able to help any further.

Note to others: My tables have the same problem and I am trying to find a more elegant solution, but it is not very straightforward.
Attachments
h3hota.ct
Update 9? 10?
(118.5 KiB) Downloaded 320 times

Bulldoser
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Bulldoser »

To Gibberish:
THANK you. Probably, you should give a try to the new Factory upd of HotA project, for it has not only a new faction, but a whole new campaign along with it. Which is interesting, entertaining and guite hard i must add. Also, if you like mods, easily adjustable to your liking, there's some very interesting project on Heroes 3 CE called VCMI. Thanks again and good Luck.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

Fixed? I tried finding a "smart" solution to this problem but I can't find a way of determining whether a hero is player-controlled or PC-controlled.

Thus, like the hota "fix", you will have to manually tell Godmode whether you are the attacker (default) or defender. As before, Alt+G will toggle godmode. But also, Ctrl+G will toggle between Attacker and Defender.
[Changed in later tables]

While testing this, I also discovered that if Infinite Casts is on, the PC gets infinite casts when it attacks you. If you're the defender, you'll have to turn this off when it's the PC's turn. Recommended to also turn off No Mana Cost. From my experience so far, the PC doesn't cast multiple spells per round when you are the attacker... but maybe it happens and I just wasn't paying enough attention. [Fixed in later tables]

Last edited by gibberishh on Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:45 am, edited 6 times in total.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

• Godmode now works intuitively. You don't need to tell it whether you are the attacker or defender.
  • PC will no longer get Infinite Travel if it is on.
  • If Infinite Casts and No Mana Cost are on, both players get them, irrespective of who the attacker is. I am still not able to identify whether a hero is human or PC, so it is not possible to fix this for now. You still have to manually turn those cheats off when it's the PC's round. [Fixed in later tables]
  • Bug fix: If Reveal Map was on, the PC would never move. This was temporary in HoMM3 Complete (while the cheat was on) and permanent in HD. The fix has introduced new bugs:
    • HoMM3.ct: When it's the PC's turn, your map view will revert to normal, but you will get back the full view as soon as it's your turn.
    • HoMM3 2.0 HD.ct: You will see the full map, but you won't be able to click unexplored terrain outside your scouting area. As I've said before, this game is extremely badly coded and it's very frustrating trying to fix this, so I'm giving up. You'll have to move in short bursts, but at least you'll know where you are going.
  • Added Portal of Summoning under Town > Recruits. You can change the creature type as well as the amount. If no creature is set, the game will pick one for you if you have flagged a creature dwelling (default behavior).
  • Transfer All Units will now allow a hero with no units to leave a town garrison. For now there is no way to transfer all units into the town though, only on hero-hero exchange. If there are any units in the town, they will obviously be transferred to the hero. Normally an "empty" hero simply loses the battle and dies when attacked -- I don't know what happens when a town with an empty hero is attacked but I expect it to behave the same way.
Last edited by gibberishh on Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:45 am, edited 6 times in total.

skyline86
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by skyline86 »

Hi! Gibberishh! Thank you for your update! Can you add new god mode for HOTA HD? Now i using your tablet to enjoy HOMM3 first! Thank you! Seem god mode bug happen with all Heroes game (2,3,4,5,6,7 and chronicle) tablet.

freehkj
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by freehkj »

Thank you! Gibberishh!!! You Are God!

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

PC will not get infinite casts now and will only cast 1 spell per round.
PC's mana will decrease even if No Mana Cost is on. However, it might still get your ability to cast spells without enough mana. Not sure if the code simply stops casting at low mana or not. It is impossible to make this part of the code player-only. Also, don't know what happens if the mana falls into negative numbers.

Transfer All Units will let you transfer all units into town.

Added missing script to move empty hero out of town in the HD table.

Known issue (HoMM3.ct only): When an enemy attacks you, the current hero in the table changes to the enemy. [Fixed later]

Last edited by gibberishh on Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:45 am, edited 5 times in total.

skyline86
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by skyline86 »

Sorry, but god mode still not work properly. When AI's hero attack me, I was disable by god mode!

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

Fixed: HoMM3.ct will not change to the PC's hero when it is not your turn.

HoMM3.ct only: Added Specialties. I have not been able to find this in the HD game.
  • Read about how specialties work at [Link]. Search for HERO SPECIALTIES (28 bytes).
  • You have to select the type of specialty, then the corresponding resource from the Source dropdown (Unit | Spell | Skill | Resource). E.g., If you choose type Skill and source Sorcery, you will get extra damage from your offensive spells. Make sure you have the correct source selected for the type you have chosen.
  • Depending on the type, you may have to modify one or more of the other values.
  • If type is NOT Unit Upgrade, then set 2nd Unit to Convert and Target Unit to Castle: Pikemen (which is Id 0), not None. None sets the Id to -1, but an empty value here needs to be 0.
  • You can change the name and description but this is not recommended. The next point will explain why.
  • All changes are temporary: they will last only for your current game session. Once you quit HoMM, next time you return to play you will have to make the changes again. This is because specialties are stored in a global region and not saved in your specific saves. So don't bother editing the text descriptors.
  • Obviously, because of this, the name/desc of the specialty will not be different on your character sheet but you will get the benefits of the modified specialty.
  • Once you make changes, those changes will be available for that specific hero throughout the game session. E.g., if you hire Valeska from a tavern, change her specialty, but reload to an earlier point, Valeska will still have the modified specialties whether you choose to rehire her or not. Same is true as you progress through scenarios as long as you don't totally exit HoMM.
  • I was able to give a barbarian the ability to upgrade goblins and wolf riders to Black Dragons (different faction but dragons are better than behemoths). Cost me a lot of money but the growth rate of Tier 1 units with the ability to convert them into Tier 7 units is awesome.
Last edited by gibberishh on Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:45 am, edited 5 times in total.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

Added Specialties to the HD table. It is a less complex format because the expansions are not present, but the same conditions described above apply. Keep in mind that in this game, the table takes a few seconds to update specialties when you select a different hero.

Added Tavern heroes to both tables. Now you can choose who you want to hire. Especially useful if you want heroes from the same faction, or you want heroes with specific specialties. For obvious reasons, I've left out campaign-specific heroes from the lists.
Attachments
HoMM3.ct
Signed cheat table, run Heroes3.exe before opening, or manually attach the correct exe
(303.18 KiB) Downloaded 237 times
HoMM3 2.0 HD.ct
Signed cheat table, launch HOMM3 2.0.exe before opening
(300.32 KiB) Downloaded 233 times
Last edited by gibberishh on Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

Do not download this if you have a mod that already does it. I have not tested it with mods but I suspect the two will clash.

The Witch Huts cheat will (in addition to showing you the skill) add a button to decline them. You don't need to learn a skill if you don't want to, even if you click on the witch hut.

Last edited by gibberishh on Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:46 am, edited 3 times in total.