Bayonetta [2017-5-11]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
djdrulotus
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:54 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Bayonetta [2017-4-13]

Post by djdrulotus » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:13 am

ColonelRVH wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:42 am
djdrulotus wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:22 pm
alset85 wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:47 pm
ColonelRVH I have some possibly complex requests, like having multiple accessory effects like passives or the block of Moon of Mahaa-Kalaa without having to equip them, or the effect of Climax Brace while still getting ranks. If it's even doable.
Well you will get them if you pay the man the rest of the cheats he making now are only for paid so get the wallet ready
I never said that, please stop making assumption, thank you.

Regards,
i didnt say you said that but is facts that the rest of the cheat you making are only for paid for sample v4 and v5 the only way to get them is by paying for them right? so like i said b4 the rest of the cheats are only for people that paid for them. so im not making assumption is just the way it is

User avatar
ColonelRVH
Shogun
Shogun
Posts: 291
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:27 am
Reputation: 85
Contact:

Re: Bayonetta [2017-4-13]

Post by ColonelRVH » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:39 am

djdrulotus wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:13 am
i didnt say you said that but is facts that the rest of the cheat you making are only for paid for sample v4 and v5 the only way to get them is by paying for them right? so like i said b4 the rest of the cheats are only for people that paid for them. so im not making assumption is just the way it is
I never said i'm not gonna release them here. Neither it's the only way to get them.

Again please stop making assumption.

Regards,

variante
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:47 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Bayonetta [2017-4-13]

Post by variante » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:46 am

djdrulotus wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:13 am
i didnt say you said that but is facts that the rest of the cheat you making are only for paid for sample v4 and v5 the only way to get them is by paying for them right? so like i said b4 the rest of the cheats are only for people that paid for them. so im not making assumption is just the way it is
You said it's a fact (twice) without giving proof or evidence once. The fact that he has Patreon-exclusive cheats has no logical connection to how he will release Bayonetta's cheats. Please do not misinform other people with flawed logic. Without proof/evidence, your statement will remain a assumption.

It seems breaking the HP, magic cap doesn't break the game (no crash or anything), the HP bar just extends beyond its max legit holder and the magic cap seems unchanged. With this table, there's no way to revert it back to normal it seems, so I have to stick with massive HP for now, semi-invincible.

User avatar
ColonelRVH
Shogun
Shogun
Posts: 291
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:27 am
Reputation: 85
Contact:

Re: Bayonetta [2017-4-13]

Post by ColonelRVH » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:26 am

variante wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:46 am
It seems breaking the HP, magic cap doesn't break the game (no crash or anything), the HP bar just extends beyond its max legit holder and the magic cap seems unchanged. With this table, there's no way to revert it back to normal it seems, so I have to stick with massive HP for now, semi-invincible.
Are u talking about my table? Can you elaborate? Some screenshots would be nice.

I tried to make my cheat looks as normal as i could and it worked fine here.

variante
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:47 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Bayonetta [2017-4-13]

Post by variante » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:04 am

I edit the amount of Broken Moon Pearls and Broken Witch Hearts. The amounts seem to steadily decrease over time, and my HP cap seems to steadily increase over time as well. Magic gauge seems normal even at max.
Attachments

[The extension jpg has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]


User avatar
ColonelRVH
Shogun
Shogun
Posts: 291
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:27 am
Reputation: 85
Contact:

Re: Bayonetta [2017-4-13]

Post by ColonelRVH » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:10 am

So the cause was my HP script right?

Can you provide your save data? I will look into it.

variante
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:47 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Bayonetta [2017-4-13]

Post by variante » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:35 am

ColonelRVH wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:10 am
So the cause was my HP script right?

Can you provide your save data? I will look into it.
Well I said it was because of editing amount of Broken Moon Pearls and Broken Witch Hearts, not HP script. I was just hoping for a pointer to max HP or HP bonus from Moon Pearls so I can set it back to normal.

Btw, your max item script misses the last item, not that i ever use item.

User avatar
ColonelRVH
Shogun
Shogun
Posts: 291
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:27 am
Reputation: 85
Contact:

Re: Bayonetta [2017-4-13]

Post by ColonelRVH » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:44 am

Will check it tonight, in the meantime you can find [HP Address+8] for Max HP

For the Item script, it max all items that you currently have and items that are available in the shop <you need to go to the shop for this to execute>.

So probably it missed some rare items which i wasn't sure about it.

Sushi-Maki
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:14 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Bayonetta [2017-4-13]

Post by Sushi-Maki » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:38 pm

ColonelRVH wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:04 am
Sushi-Maki wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:59 pm
"Freeze Countdown Timer"
What is this for i wonder, which chapter got that countdown?
Countdowns are presents in each Chapters, during the "Alfheim's Challenges" (take look here).

But in my opinion, the most useful scripts that are not yet present in your Table are All the Results Scripts :
  • Number of Death = 0
  • Items Used = 0
  • Number of Combos = 999.999 (ok)
  • Elapsed Time in Chapter = 0
  • Damage Taken = 0 (ok)
alset85 wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:47 pm
I have some possibly complex requests, like having multiple accessory effects like passives or the block of Moon of Mahaa-Kalaa without having to equip them, or the effect of Climax Brace while still getting ranks. If it's even doable.
:twisted: Good Idea / +1 :twisted:

djdrulotus
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:54 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Bayonetta [2017-4-13]

Post by djdrulotus » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:20 pm

variante wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:46 am
djdrulotus wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:13 am
i didnt say you said that but is facts that the rest of the cheat you making are only for paid for sample v4 and v5 the only way to get them is by paying for them right? so like i said b4 the rest of the cheats are only for people that paid for them. so im not making assumption is just the way it is
You said it's a fact (twice) without giving proof or evidence once. The fact that he has Patreon-exclusive cheats has no logical connection to how he will release Bayonetta's cheats. Please do not misinform other people with flawed logic. Without proof/evidence, your statement will remain a assumption.

It seems breaking the HP, magic cap doesn't break the game (no crash or anything), the HP bar just extends beyond its max legit holder and the magic cap seems unchanged. With this table, there's no way to revert it back to normal it seems, so I have to stick with massive HP for now, semi-invincible.
The facts are there for sample he haven't release V4 and V5 the only way to get them is by paying for them. so like i said b4 the REST of the cheats that he releasing are for paid only if im wrong show me. he is doing the same thing that he did with his other table for a different game here at this forum so like i said the only way to get the other release are if you paid and again if im wrong show me

User avatar
ColonelRVH
Shogun
Shogun
Posts: 291
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:27 am
Reputation: 85
Contact:

Re: Bayonetta [2017-4-13]

Post by ColonelRVH » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:47 pm

Tried to find Invincibility but got nothing so far. For Pulley's Butterfly i found the number of butterflies but just display value, and there's alot of checks for it.
Sushi-Maki wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:38 pm
Countdowns are presents in each Chapters, during the "Alfheim's Challenges" (take look here).
Faqs wrote:Chapter I. After Verse 2 battle, go back to where you got the first key to open the door.
I tried it, Verse 2 is the broken statue one right? But I still couldn't get into the mission. Not sure if it's only available for Normal Difficult or higher.
Sushi-Maki wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:38 pm
Number of Death = 0
Items Used = 0
Elapsed Time in Chapter = 0
Time cleared will be available in v4.0, please wait.

Number of Death might be easy but Items are a bit problematic.
variante wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:35 am
Well I said it was because of editing amount of Broken Moon Pearls and Broken Witch Hearts, not HP script. I was just hoping for a pointer to max HP or HP bonus from Moon Pearls so I can set it back to normal.

Btw, your max item script misses the last item, not that i ever use item.
Not sure how to use them, or they are passive items? Anyway I couldn't use them, and the HP bar still looks normal if i use the script for HP.

--- Update 2017-4-18 1:17 AM ---
@variante
Finally, I got the same problem as yours when i switch to Normal Difficulty. It works perfect on Easy though, not sure why.

Sushi-Maki
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:14 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Bayonetta [2017-4-13]

Post by Sushi-Maki » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:16 pm

ColonelRVH wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:47 pm
Tried to find Invincibility but got nothing so far. For Pulley's Butterfly i found the number of butterflies but just display value, and there's alot of checks for it.
Sushi-Maki wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:38 pm
Countdowns are presents in each Chapters, during the "Alfheim's Challenges" (take look here).
Faqs wrote:Chapter I. After Verse 2 battle, go back to where you got the first key to open the door.
I tried it, Verse 2 is the broken statue one right? But I still couldn't get into the mission. Not sure if it's only available for Normal Difficult or higher.
You need to do the trick with statues, activate the elevator, then return where you've obtained the key to see the portal to Alfheim ;)
Time cleared will be available in v4.0, please wait.

Number of Death might be easy but Items are a bit problematic.
Good news, i'm waiting for your next release ;)

alset85
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:06 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Bayonetta [2017-4-13]

Post by alset85 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:36 pm

ColonelRVH wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:47 pm
I tried it, Verse 2 is the broken statue one right? But I still couldn't get into the mission. Not sure if it's only available for Normal Difficult or higher.
Exactly this. Normal or higher only.

User avatar
ColonelRVH
Shogun
Shogun
Posts: 291
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:27 am
Reputation: 85
Contact:

Re: Bayonetta [2017-4-13]

Post by ColonelRVH » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:40 am

alset85 wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:36 pm
Exactly this. Normal or higher only.
Couldn't access it, i played on normal difficulty and there's no different at that place.
variante wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:04 am
I edit the amount of Broken Moon Pearls and Broken Witch Hearts. The amounts seem to steadily decrease over time, and my HP cap seems to steadily increase over time as well. Magic gauge seems normal even at max.
Image

Image

Image

It's normal on the new save. With all my cheats activated.

Seems the problem was something else.

Btw I might release v4.0 today.

alset85
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:06 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Bayonetta [2017-4-13]

Post by alset85 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:13 am

ColonelRVH wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:40 am
alset85 wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:36 pm
Exactly this. Normal or higher only.
Couldn't access it, i played on normal difficulty and there's no different at that place.
Ok so in chapter 1 on normal dif you have to advance until after you use the statue to cross the water and make the elevator appear. Then instead of taking the elevator up you go back through the water and to the pit where the big key was and there should be an Alfheim portal there.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], CheatBlaze, D1g1Byt3