Bayonetta [2017-5-11]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
totalabyss
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Bayonetta [2017-5-11]

Post by totalabyss »

The table does not seem to work anymore. Is there a chance for someone to update or add a table that works for the current steam version ? Please and thanks

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Giony
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Giony »

was an invincible script ever found for this? thinking of re-installing it again

chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chrisreddot3 »

Items all max not working anymore and other cheats,can you update pls?

truechimaera
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by truechimaera »

I was able to find the code for the combos on the results page for each Verse. Set it to 99999 and you will get a platinum for combos every time. If someone could figure out the "no deaths" and no or low time, then it will be very easy to get platinum trophies. And if someone could get no damage in the alfheim missions, then everything would be perfect.

As it is, using this new code combined with instant kills and invincibility can almost guarantee a platinum. Only the terrible instant kill quick time events are likely to spoil it.

I've attached my ammended cheat table to this post. At the bottom of the list, look for Verse Results Combo.

I will continue trying to find a way to implement the other codes I mentioned, but I am still fairly new to this and my skills are very rudimentary.
Attachments
BayonettaMyEdits.CT
(108.43 KiB) Downloaded 317 times

Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Empress_Ravenna »

this is for CEMU? or PC?