Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 3.12

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.03

Post by gradius12 »

Genesis wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:04 pm
Its a known thing that outfits that are for multiple characters can vary +/- 10 or so, some have different some don't.
But given that its only +/- 10 its real easy to find out. every single cube outfit/weapon besides a select few was found via trial and error.
oh and i noticed something since i have the ruberyl dagger devil skin it shares the same id as the night sky blade starry sky and the mirage blade and the incinerator the rose whip guess what the verde bow and spring breeze too

AND ALL WEAPON SKINS (CUBES) are DONE in THE TABLE SHEET

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by gradius12 on Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:40 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Sushi-Maki
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.03

Post by Sushi-Maki »

@ a_busy_man -> You should add the Compact Mode script to your Table for an easier reading.

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]

{$lua}

if not syntaxcheck then

function cycleFullCompact( sender, force )
    local state = not( compactmenuitem.Caption == 'Compact View Mode' )
    if force ~= nil then
      state = not force
    end
    compactmenuitem.Caption = state and 'Compact View Mode' or 'Full View Mode'
    getMainForm().Splitter1.Visible = state
    getMainForm().Panel4.Visible = state
    getMainForm().Panel5.Visible = state
  end

function addCompactMenu()
    if compactmenualreadyexists then return end
      local parent = getMainForm().Menu.Items
      compactmenuitem = createMenuItem( parent )
      parent.add( compactmenuitem )
      compactmenuitem.Caption = 'Compact View Mode'
      compactmenuitem.OnClick = cycleFullCompact
      compactmenualreadyexists = 'yes'
  end

addCompactMenu()
  cycleFullCompact( nil, true )

end

[DISABLE]

{$lua}

if not syntaxcheck then
  cycleFullCompact( nil, false )
end

Minicoops9
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Minicoops9 »

The CUBES are mostly based on microtranslations, and little but sure they will not be part of the offline game sector. Not having followed the discussion concerning CUBE, I believe that dedicating oneself to the search for something else is more tempting right now, after all, we are talking about aesthetic skins.

Minicoops9
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Minicoops9 »

Question would it be possible to create a self-completion skript of side quests? Example required materials or hunts?

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Minicoops9 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:09 pm
Question would it be possible to create a self-completion skript of side quests? Example required materials or hunts?
I asked that too, but no one knows yet. We have a highlighter for quests, where you can change the numbers around..but you still have to do something to make the game think you completed it. I have a bugged quest that won't function, so I was hoping for a way around it.

Minicoops9
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Minicoops9 »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:13 pm
Minicoops9 wrote:
I asked that too, but no one knows yet. We have a highlighter for quests, where you can change the numbers around..but you still have to do something to make the game think you completed it. I have a bugged quest that won't function, so I was hoping for a way around it.
I have already finished the game, I would like to use it for NPC missions. Is it already present in the table?

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Minicoops9 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:26 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:13 pm
Minicoops9 wrote:
I have already finished the game, I would like to use it for NPC missions. Is it already present in the table?
I'm not able to check the main table right now, but last I saw, it was only on OPCOXE's table. Check their profile and you should fine the post. Unless its been added to the main table since then.

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

guys i have added some attires that are CURRENTLY NOT IN THE CUBE but they still look awesome in the Table sheet

JustBored
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by JustBored »

Einnod wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:48 am
MzJ wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:25 am
Anyone know the ID for this combat skill attachment or which gear/weapon it comes from? It seems to be from the new raids i think.

it is 26550 for tiger's resolve
How would you add this to an item? im looking through everything and I messed around with the item values but it just messes up my inventory.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

JustBored wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:43 pm
Einnod wrote:
MzJ wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:25 am
Anyone know the ID for this combat skill attachment or which gear/weapon it comes from? It seems to be from the new raids i think.

How would you add this to an item? im looking through everything and I messed around with the item values but it just messes up my inventory.
You use the Highlighted Item pointer. Mouse over an item, then alt tab and change the attachment value to the one listed in the quote. Close and reopen your inventory to see the change.

Edit: Actually to make sure you do it right..it's an active skill, so change the SECOND attachment. First is for passives, second for actives and third for incantations.
Last edited by NumberXer0 on Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:47 pm
JustBored wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:43 pm
Einnod wrote:

You use the Highlighted Item pointer. Mouse over an item, then alt tab and change the attachment value to the one listed in the quote. Close and reopen your inventory to see the change.
did someone got the item drop rate rings?

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

The Visualize is wrong for the partners, doesn't work :P

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

dallezh wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:05 am
Depends on the partners. I got most of them to work besides Fanatio, Linel and Fizel.

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:09 am
dallezh wrote:
Depends on the partners. I got most of them to work besides Fanatio, Linel and Fizel.
Sinon, Silica and Lisbeth didn't change for me

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:09 am
dallezh wrote:
i just got most of them to work there is a post where i mentioned that some characters have other ids for an attire
gradius12 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:59 pm
i noticed something strange about the attire stuff i have 4 people with the same attire (black swordsman (japanstyle)

and their ids differ every time ihave currently leafa /silica/liz
and for the swordsman the ids are 1056/1046/1052
but it could be also that some chars wont get costumes