Emperor Rise of the Middle Kingdom [2017-4-12]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ColonelRVH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Emperor Rise of the Middle Kingdom [2017-4-12]

Post by ColonelRVH »

Emperor Rise of the Middle Kingdom 1.0.1.0 | CE TABLE V1.0, [2017-4-12] COLONELRVH | May not work on other version.

--- This cheat table is a request accepted from ---
- Single Player Cheat Requests.
--------------------------------------------------------------

- Features -
  • [Stats]
    • Set 500.000 Cash
    • Cash
    • Industry Instant Production
    • Field Instant Growth

• [Extra]
    • Hack Speed (Turn off VSync to Activate) (Ctrl +/Ctrl - inc,dec) [V=5/V=1]

- Future Plan -

Code: Select all

None
- Notes -

None
=======================================

- Changes History -
Changes History wrote:

None
============================================================================================
If you want to support, Please consider becoming my patron
It would be a great help for me to cover my living expenses so I can focus on making & improving cheats for you.
fearlessrevolution.com | Thanks in advance

============================================================================================

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
1FR1FREmperor Rise of the Middle Kingdom [Tv1.0][ColonelRVH].CT
2017-4-12
(652.57 KiB) Downloaded 588 times

ColonelRVH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Emperor Rise of the Middle Kingdom [2017-4-12]

Post by ColonelRVH »

Opps, I forgot to attach the table, my apologies. Tabled added.

tolakong
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tolakong »

How to make it work?
I try to open game and open CE with your file but it still seem not effective.
can u give me some instruction pls

Irenicus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Irenicus »

Hi -- thank you for your work on this trainer. I just got back into this game and is having fun with it; I especially like the instant growth/production functions.

Would you be interested in expanding the table more? I think you'll find somewhat increased interest in this game and your table because GOG was able to acquire the rights to release a version through their platform this year, which brought in new/returning players who won't be able to use the decade-old trainers out there. I'd love to have some additional functions, in order of how much I personally find them useful, though some of them are different ways to get to the "same result":

- market never empties
- industry raw materials never loses stock, as in, when a jade carver receives jade and starts producing, it keeps producing without needing any more stock (as of right now, only the clay-ceramics industry fully benefits from your instant production, as the others are bottlenecked on finite raw materials)
- mill/warehouse/trading post "freezes" to never lose stock -- more powerful, but potentially more glitchy alternative to the above
- happy gods/heroes, though if one of the above locks work, it's probably not necessary (endless gifts of carved jade pacifies anybody)
- happy cities, like the one in the Zeus table

Some of these functions were present in an old trainer I used way back in the day, and I found them useful.

Thank you again. Cheers.

trust990
Cheater
Cheater

Post by trust990 »

Irenicus wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:27 am
Hi -- thank you for your work on this trainer. I just got back into this game and is having fun with it; I especially like the instant growth/production functions.

Would you be interested in expanding the table more? I think you'll find somewhat increased interest in this game and your table because GOG was able to acquire the rights to release a version through their platform this year, which brought in new/returning players who won't be able to use the decade-old trainers out there. I'd love to have some additional functions, in order of how much I personally find them useful, though some of them are different ways to get to the "same result":

- market never empties
- industry raw materials never loses stock, as in, when a jade carver receives jade and starts producing, it keeps producing without needing any more stock (as of right now, only the clay-ceramics industry fully benefits from your instant production, as the others are bottlenecked on finite raw materials)
- mill/warehouse/trading post "freezes" to never lose stock -- more powerful, but potentially more glitchy alternative to the above
- happy gods/heroes, though if one of the above locks work, it's probably not necessary (endless gifts of carved jade pacifies anybody)
- happy cities, like the one in the Zeus table

Some of these functions were present in an old trainer I used way back in the day, and I found them useful.

Thank you again. Cheers.
There is one tables I have placed at this topic:

viewtopic.php?p=15598#p15598

The last link. I think it is for version 1.0.1.0 it has the following option:

( A ) Selet this to enable options from 1 to 12::

1) Worker Key ,
comma(,) adds 100 to worker,
period(.) substracts 100 from the worker,
2) Fast Production
Building produces resources 8x faster
3,4,5,6) Hemp,Ceramic,Silk, Lacquerware,bronzeware do not decrease in Houses

7) Citizen do not run out of the house
8.) Twice House Capacity, Enable option 8 before using this option.
9) Upper limit of the mill, warehouse, trading houses, etc controller can be set upto 800. Do not keep more than 8 different kinds of items in a single Warehouse
10) Money.

11) No Hazard - No need of making Inspector towers. Play without Inspector towers.
12) Water, shrine, music etc do not decreases. House should access respective building once. Thereafter you may delete it.
*) God Always Happy. Now no need to pay regular homage.

(B) Not Important. meaning that Some features of (B) are not compatible with (A) So use (B) wisely. Or better don't touch it. :

13) Money Pointer
14) Easy Population in house and world
15) House Instant development , God Power (Cool but incomplete)
16) 2000 Workers
17) Slow rate of workers.
18.) Automatic worker. This is a cool alternative to Option 1. Reason is described below.
19) mill set to 500+ when accepting items.

( C )Minimum value of items in warehouse, mill etc. Just like Recifense trainer. It may take some time to load when you tick it so be patient.
On selecting you will see list of pointers.
Ex:-
weaponactivate -- when set to 1, weapon will be set to minimum value of 500(default). 0 to disable it.
weapon -- set the minimum quantity.
likewise all the items I know have been listed with activator and minimum values setter.

( D ) Remove Food from Market. Backtick is the hotkey '`'(key below Escape key). Use it to toggle between on and off from within the game.
Note: When this option is selected and when you hover over your market your food will become zero. Use it with caution.
Better turn it off while playing and use it when needed but wisely.

Just to be clear, the option that I have mention here above are meant for this tables:

[Link]

Irenicus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Irenicus »

Thank you. I would like to confirm that both the large and small tables are working with the current GOG version. For the large table, the lua script also "works as opened." Awesome.

Small "issues" to note, by far most of the size of the large table is because of the trainer sound effect, so it doesn't strictly have to be that big. Also, the city relations function and the food does not decrease function are present in the small table but not the large.

For people going through the campaigns, I'd also like to confirm that the scripts are friendly with production goals. The stockpiles aren't technically full (even though they never actually decrease), so production buildings will continue to deliver finished goods to the warehouses, resulting in rather ridiculous production numbers. For the "God in City" goals, the Happy Gods function does slightly interfere with it. If you want a specific god, disable the Happy Gods function temporarily, wait a bit for their attitudes to go down (you may have to dismiss a god or two in the meantime -- and yes, staying Exalted is fine, as "Exalted" in the game goes from +81 to +150 relations), then sacrifice your most expensive shinies to the god you want and re-enable the function as soon as the right one shows up.

I personally simplified the tables to keep what I needed + added ColonelRVH's great farming script to my own personal table. Now the game is utterly broken and prostrate, as it should be in front of the rightful Emperor.

Cheers.

trust990
Cheater
Cheater

Post by trust990 »

Irenicus wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:03 am
Thank you. I would like to confirm that both the large and small tables are working with the current GOG version. For the large table, the lua script also "works as opened." Awesome.

Small "issues" to note, by far most of the size of the large table is because of the trainer sound effect, so it doesn't strictly have to be that big. Also, the city relations function and the food does not decrease function are present in the small table but not the large.

For people going through the campaigns, I'd also like to confirm that the scripts are friendly with production goals. The stockpiles aren't technically full (even though they never actually decrease), so production buildings will continue to deliver finished goods to the warehouses, resulting in rather ridiculous production numbers. For the "God in City" goals, the Happy Gods function does slightly interfere with it. If you want a specific god, disable the Happy Gods function temporarily, wait a bit for their attitudes to go down (you may have to dismiss a god or two in the meantime -- and yes, staying Exalted is fine, as "Exalted" in the game goes from +81 to +150 relations), then sacrifice your most expensive shinies to the god you want and re-enable the function as soon as the right one shows up.

I personally simplified the tables to keep what I needed + added ColonelRVH's great farming script to my own personal table. Now the game is utterly broken and prostrate, as it should be in front of the rightful Emperor.

Cheers.
I'm glad to hear that it works for you, can you place the tables with the option that does work regarding the tables i have placed and the tables of ColonelRVH

waduk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by waduk »

How do you guys find the value ?
I'm trying to lock certain items in warehouse, using exact search but found nothing.
I do occasionally found with 4 byte, which may seems correspond to in-game value, but turns out to be false positive (so it's must be just a screen value)

I try to search with "all', with initial unknown value and search value difference, but in the end all i got is 3 address with gibberish double and float value :(