Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam)

Post by NumberXer0 »

Thanks for the crafting addresses. Saved me a ton of pointless grinding. I think we just need an affection cheat for your party members and bonding for weapons. Between those and the trainer, everything should be covered. Oh and Dual Wielding proficiency would be nice, fearlessrevolution's trainer doesn't cover that one skill.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Genesis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Genesis »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:22 am
Thanks for the crafting addresses. Saved me a ton of pointless grinding. I think we just need an affection cheat for your party members and bonding for weapons. Between those and the trainer, everything should be covered. Oh and Dual Wielding proficiency would be nice, fearlessrevolution's trainer doesn't cover that one skill.
One super easy way to find a skill level is to look up the base value of the skill level (65536 = 0 + your current skill level)
so lets say you have a skill of 252.2, you'd look up 65536+2522=68058 and the number of results should be very tiny even on first search, if that doesn't narrow it down get another skill up and look for the next value.

The values are multiplied by 10, so if you wanted 1000 prof. in dual wielding you'd just set the value to 10000.
And since this game loves its static addresses, sao_al.exe+1FD984C might work.

batf247
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batf247 »

well if there is a cap on hp it isn't the number I thought it might be. Changed to a bow and rearranged skills and my hp went up like 112k so maybe there is just stat caps on certain bonuses not sure. I will say and I don't know if they correlate or not but since buffing my stats with the new setup the game seems super unstable. I didn't have a crash for like 12 hrs( like 10 of those afk though) then buffed my stats more and 2 crashes in a matter of like 4 mins. Could be a coincidence or something else just a fyi
Last edited by batf247 on Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Megasder
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Megasder »

it's posible to make a cheat to have that the passive effects dont be removed? for example you have a passive equiped and change it for another one, with the cheat active it will remove the passive but not the effect itself, so you will have the 2 effects, and if you want to remove the passive effect, deactivate the cheat, equip the passive and unequip it, dont know if this si posible but it will be awesome if it can be done.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Not sure what else I will do for the table. I may work on improving the Buff Max Stat option for certain skills to be negative perhaps and maybe few other things that catch my eye.

I'm not too sure I like this game all that much. Not much meat and potato content for me. They put much content to grind for, but I usually cheat on that stuff. Seems like a visual novel with a few battles thrown in between.

I'm not to the point of even raising affinity, so not sure I will play to that point.

batf247
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batf247 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:33 pm
Not sure what else I will do for the table. I may work on improving the Buff Max Stat option for certain skills to be negative perhaps and maybe few other things that catch my eye.

I'm not too sure I like this game all that much. Not much meat and potato content for me. They put much content to grind for, but I usually cheat on that stuff. Seems like a visual novel with a few battles thrown in between.

I'm not to the point of even raising affinity, so not sure I will play to that point.
I can understand that. I am not to far in but I am enjoying it but, everyone likes different things. I think if the stability was better and the loading and setup of how many scenes they throw back to back to back were done better the game would be better. I seen people say getting proficiencies modded is easy but I am having issues with that. If you can do something about those especially smithing and enchanting which is annoyingly long loads so leveling it is going to be a pain. If not I still appreciate everything you already done and wish you the best.

TLDR: If you could make proficienies easier that would be great but thank you for all you have done.

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

DrummerIX wrote:

The game gets much better, after you beat the first part, and you unlock character creation. Just throwing it out there lol.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:22 am
It does. I literally just used it to get 999 proficiency for DW. If you activated the cheat prior to unlocking DW, you have to activate it again.

Sushi-Maki
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sushi-Maki »

Hi DrummerIX, thanks a lot for all the work you do on a lot of RPGs, and of course on this one too !
DrummerIX wrote:
Not sure what else I will do for the table ...
I'll have some interesting cheats to suggest to you, if you want or have time ...

- No Cooldown cheat for the "Group Attack" & "Convene" options.
Spoiler
- Always Max/Infinite Arts Gauge.
Spoiler
- Improve your Highlighted Item cheat to make it work with "Visualizations Only items".
- Improve your Highlighted Item cheat with "Skills Slots".
- No Loading Time for Sacred Arts.
- Weapons Proficiency Multiplier.
- Crafts Proficiency Multiplier.
- Affinity Proficiency Multiplier.

I'll stop there, otherwise you'll ignore my message. :P

Thanks in advance for the the next updates, and in any case thanks for all your work on this game. ;)

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

DrummerIX wrote:

Can you add Max/Infinite Arts Guage? Its the 'super bar' of the game.

Also the entire first chapter is a glorified tutorial that just so happens to tell the story of the first season of the anime as well. Once you're past this the game opens up completely as its no longer tied down by the established canon.

MzJ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MzJ »

DrummerIX wrote:

it got a lot better after chapter 1 since that was like a super long ass prologue.

anyways is No skill cooldown impossible for this game? i imagine its something that would be brought up often in a game like this but don't see this option available even on trainers.

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

Hey there, thanks for the table.

The no material crafting costs is only virsually, it says 0 but it still takes the items from your inventory.

batf247
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batf247 »

basically if you don't have the items you can still use it. If you want to bypass losing the items you can set the infinite items usage/set minimum amount on use to a certain number and when you craft it will make all the items(items you have) go to that number, so say you had 5 of and item but you set the minimum to 100 once you crafted you would have 100 instead of 5. I wish it worked on items you didn't have that you crafted but those stay 0

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

dallezh wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:02 pm
Hey there, thanks for the table.

The no material crafting costs is only virsually, it says 0 but it still takes the items from your inventory.
It does work though. Seems like if you have the items, it will take them. If you don't have the items then it will just work and not take anything.

I was able to craft weapons that I definitely know I do not have the items for.

MzJ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MzJ »

Is it possible to also add an option for customizing points too for Art codes(Records)? I didn't expect this but the AI systems seems pretty deep compared to the other games, you will only find out after getting past chapter 1.