Borderlands 2 - UnrealEngine3 Cheats and more..

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Borderlands 2 - UnrealEngine3 Cheats and more..

Post by STN »

Made by SunBeam

[ 26.08.2016 - Update #7 ]

+ Updated the table adding some features that might prove helpful to modders (such as TechnoJacker or pox911).

+ Expand [Console] section and activate Get UE3 Pointers/Addresses script. Then:

* If you want to activate the console (and have not done so through DefaultInput.ini in Borderlands 2\WillowGame\Config folder), activate Enable Console / Patch "say" Appending script. Back in-game, press Tilde (~) key to get the console open.

What the script does is to write at two offsets in Console UObject the IDs for the functions opening the console via the two keys:

ConsoleKey = Tilde
TypeKey = Backslash

Script also patches a jump that would lead to appending "say" string to anything you typed in the console. Nasty bugger Smile

* Left as proof of concept a way to emulate WillowCheatManager UObject that unfortunately is useless, as the developers removed all functions. Fun thing though is some of the UObjects containing the effects of the UFunctions of interest are still available (e.g.: bGodMode). Therefore, the Set Hook & Emulate WillowCheatManager UObject script, although working, is not useful.

The hook in the script can be used for many purposes, as it catches the moment WillowPlayerController UObject is initialized and written in LocalPlayer UObject Wink

* Finally, the GNames & GObjects Dumper (ASCII) script will dump all GNames and GObjects in the game. Activate it and hit Numpad / key. Two files, NamesDump.txt and ObjectsDump.txt will be available for you in Borderlands 2\Binaries\Win32 folder.

What you can do with ObjectsDump.txt for example is to quickly alter an UObject in-memory, knowing its allocated address.

* Additionally, Obj Dump <UObject> command should help you discover more stuff Razz (e.g.: Obj Dump bGodMode)

[ 06.07.2013 - Update #6 ]

+ Added UE3 God command's effect to the list. Toggleable in Cheat Handler via NumPad 5. No need to use "God Mode" script anymore.

[ 06.07.2013 - Update #5 ]

+ Added a mod to get Indexes easily. More info here: [ [Link] ]

+ Edited Sleep to properly point to kernel32.Sleep - I found that in Borderlands 1, CE compiles it as msvcrt.Sleep, thus it led to crashes if you disabled the script.

[ 29.06.2013 - Update #4 ]

+ Fixed Unlimited Ammo script. Now it also treats weapons where consumed bullets amount is variable, be it negative or positive (e.g.: Seraph or Pearlescent shotguns).

+ If you speed too fast with Fly, change this line (the first instance of it you find in the script):

Code:
mov [ebx+310],(float)40.0

to
Code:
mov [ebx+310],(float)10.0

[ 24.06.2013 - Update #3 ]

- I've set the hotkeys back, looks like it was an hidden group item that still had the assigned NumPad 2 hotkey - removed NumPad 4 and 5 for Fly and Ghost.

+ Fly reassigned to NumPad 2 and Ghost to NumPad 3.

[ 24.06.2013 - Update #2 ]

+ Moved Fly and Ghost to NumPad 4 and NumPad 5 keys. In the past I used NumPad 2 to set to 0 the Delta for Weapon clip and although I have removed the key, when I press NumPad 2, 0x9DC in Weapon structure becomes 0. In other words, when you enabled Fly with NumPad 2, you got unlimited bullets as well Smile I guess CE had a bug with removing hotkeys in that table of mine.

So now you have:

SloMo: NumPad 7, 8, 9
Fly, Ghost: NumPad 4, 5
PlayersOnly: NumPad 1

Looks nice on the keyboard Smile

+ Updated Fly. Now it works perfectly, using UE3 functions to retrieve Indexes.

+ Everything can be enabled at main menu or anytime you wish.

[ 21.06.2013 - Update #1 ]

+ Modified Cheat Handler script and turned it threaded now, therefore the EPhysics location I used is not hooked anymore. I believe this method will also fix the BioShock Elizabeth model issue when using PlayersOnly.

+ Fixed PlayersOnly. Now AIs and GFX get frozen, while you're able to roam around - walk, jump. The usual UE3 PlayersOnly rule applies - while game stops, you can't fire weapons.

+ Unlimited Ammo script now handles weapon recoil and sets weapon base Damage, Accuracy and Fire Rates to (float)50.000, (float)0.05 and (float)0.05. You can try other values if you wish, but know that setting Fire Rate and Accuracy to 0 will display negative values in weapon attributes pane, as well as dropping FPS when you fire certain weapons - lots of bullets per second (e.g.: Gentleman's Volcano automated sniper rifle).

+ Found a way to change day/night time: Day/Night Time & Scale script. Once enabled, the script will make available two items:

-> DayNightMoment - the value ranges from 0 to 200 on float;
-> DayTimeScale - number of seconds counted between day/night moments - basically it's the value with which DayNightMoment changes;

You can set DayTimeScale to 0 so time doesn't change and assign a hotkey to DayNightMoment that increases the value by 1 or 2 and experiment Razz

+ Fixed Fly. Apparently, testing code on various OSes showed that sometimes the movement Index I pick-up is not 0x400 from main X axis player movement Index. If player movement Index is at end of memory region, adding 0x400 will hop to the next allocated memory region and we don't want that. Fixed it to -/+0x400, based on block content. Should be stable now.

+ Added lots of shit to the [Debug] section, among which a script derived from PlayersOnly that freezes enemies in their place. Find it as "Freeze Actors". I put it there since the one in Cheat Handler does the job fully (GFX included).

[ 15.06.2013 - First Release ]

Table was written mainly for fun and UE3 experimenting purposes. But I found I can tie up almost any feature of the game to just the Pawn structure (World, Inventory, Backpack, Experience, Weapons, etc..)

A description of the table:

1. To work out the options, just activate [Enable] script.
2. Once done, you will have access to two sub-sections:

- [Character]
- [Scripts]

[Character]

This section contains the [Health] and [Shield] subsections. These are self-explanatory - will only mention that the two switches act as god mode (you should turn them to 0x6 value for both features, health and shield).

Next up comes the [Inventory] subsection containing Money, Eridium, Seraph Crystals, Torgue Tokens and the Backpack's occupied space and size. Feel free to edit these to your will.

The fun part, the [Weapon] subsection. Here you will find all weapon attributes:

- Level: simply change it to the value of your choice;

- Damage: this will show the calculated damage (player+weapon) and the base damage (the one the weapon has); if you want to kick ass, set Base damage to a high value;

- Accuracy: shows the calculated amount and the base value; note that the value is not the one shown on-screen; value can be set either to 0 or negative values as well - you will notice the crosshairs tighten;

- Fire Rate: doesn't show the real on-screen value for Base; just change Base to 0 or negative - you will notice all bullets are fired at the same time, if you use a machine gun for instance;

- Reload Speed: shows the real on-screen value; change to a high value for faster reloading;

- Magazine Size: you can adjust this to hold more bullets, if you want;

- Cost: weapon's value;

You can skip the next subsections in [Weapon]. They are just visual.

In the [Experience] subsection you have current Level, amount of XP and maximum XP level, the number of Skill Points and Badass Tokens.

[Scripts]

I've added here Cheats Handler, God Mode and Unlimited Ammo. A little explaining..

> Cheats Handler

It hooks one location where EPhysics status is accessed by the engine, only for the player. Once hooked, it will build up the effect of the UE3 cheat commands: SloMo, PlayersOnly, Fly, Ghost. I've not added God yet.

Once you activate it, use the following toggleable keys:

- SloMo -> NumPad 7, 8, 9 will set SloMo to 0.5f, 1.0f and 1.5f;
- PlayersOnly -> toggle with NumPad 1 on/off;
- Fly -> toggle with NumPad 2 on/off;
- Ghost -> toggle with NumPad 3 on/off (works ONLY with Fly active);

> God Mode

It picks up Pawn.Health and Pawn.Shield structures and checks them against the accessed structure. Once they match, it refills them to normal value and sets 2 BOOLs in each structure to value 0x6 (this value is checked and based on it, engine decides whether to subtract or not).

> Unlimited Ammo

It picks up Pawn.Weapon (current weapon being held) and sets a delta value at offset 0x9DC to 0 (amount of bullets subtracted from magazine), then it changes a BOOL checked for inventory ammo so it never decreases (on reloading for instance).

BR,
Sun

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Borderlands2.CT
(100.43 KiB) Downloaded 474 times