Assassin's Creed 6 ~ Unity ~ v1.5.0 (Uplay & Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Assassin's Creed 6 ~ Unity ~ v1.5.0 (Uplay & Steam)

Post by Paul44 »

^ "should be attached to...": actually, it did not as a) the exe is not shown in the wintitle, and b) the gui has not yet been built...
that said:
1. upon loading the CT table, it will ask you to "execute this script": you MUST do so or most features will simply not work ! It looks like you did not do that...? (are you set in 'Dark mode' ?)
2. try this: when getting this error, do [File ~ Open process] and select the game_exe (you might try to select something else first, and THEN select the game... as this will force CE to refresh its memory <= it should ask you if you want to keep current table info, or something in those lines)
3. run game first, then load up table and see if it auto-attaches fine. Or: load table first, then game... Or: load table, and then choose [Select and launch...] in [Tools] menu... <= btw: if you load the table WITHOUT the game running, you should get the full GUI update; if not, you have some serious problem on your side ?! AV perhaps ?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

schrubbi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by schrubbi »

Paul44 wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2023 7:08 am
^ "should be attached to...": actually, it did not as a) the exe is not shown in the wintitle, and b) the gui has not yet been built...
that said:
1. upon loading the CT table, it will ask you to "execute this script": you MUST do so or most features will simply not work ! It looks like you did not do that...? (are you set in 'Dark mode' ?)
2. try this: when getting this error, do [File ~ Open process] and select the game_exe (you might try to select something else first, and THEN select the game... as this will force CE to refresh its memory <= it should ask you if you want to keep current table info, or something in those lines)
3. run game first, then load up table and see if it auto-attaches fine. Or: load table first, then game... Or: load table, and then choose [Select and launch...] in [Tools] menu... <= btw: if you load the table WITHOUT the game running, you should get the full GUI update; if not, you have some serious problem on your side ?! AV perhaps ?
Thank you so much :)

I actually installed Cheat Engine again and it worked... CE never asked me via popup if i wanted to run the script... (I guess for a different table i must have chosen a weird answer before...) It works flawlessly now. Thank you so much :)

Harakiri23
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Harakiri23 »

Is there a trick to get the teleport to Map selection working more often without a crash? Its like 30% crash at least for me. Even when relatively close, starting teleportation from ground etc

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ a. while you can select icons, try to avoid them (use icon_teleport instead)
b. if you teleport much consecutively, do a FT every 5-10 times. (there is a reason why FT - sort of - reloads your save_status, cleaning up all sorts of "leftovers")
c. btw: this also applies to Syndicate (both these titles are - more - peculiar in managing their waypoints)

ps: if you can reproduce a crash, I might be able to look into this...
ps2: check the readme for tips

corpuscrispy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by corpuscrispy »

God mode seems to crash the game after playing with it on for a bit. It's not even just this cheat table, ive tried other trainers and god mode still crashes using those too. Everything else works with no issues. I was able to execute lua and get the lod hack working so i thought that should have disabled the anti cheat. I really hate ubisoft, they refuse to people have fun. Your trainers are the only reason I'm replaying the series.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ well, that is going to be a pain to find...
The only thing i do is just en/disable that flag (0/1). If that makes the game crash, it means it tries to write to a location different from the health (struct)data ?! Before you enable, can you check if the health_value is still correct ?
(i have not tested this, but manually lowering your health will eventually auto-refill by the game)
=> when that happens correctly, you can - normally - set the godmode flag as well safely...

ps: "expand" the (greyed) '(pCameraManager)', and in that list, you'll see [Godmode (= 1)] line. copy/paste that entry in your addresslist (below [Errors & Settings...]). now, instead of using the script in the table, set this one to '1' if you want godmode... and see what happens thereafter... t.i. IF the health_value is valid at that moment !
=> these days, I let this happen in the asm code itself (still "old school" here). IF this solves the crashing, then DO report back and I'll update the table accordingly !!!

corpuscrispy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by corpuscrispy »

This seems to be working for me after doing all those things now. Seeing how the health values behave i think the problem was I was using ACUfixes to desync myself and restart when I screwed up missions, after doing the things you said and not using desync anymore it seems to be working with god mode now. Thanks!!

elsid
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by elsid »

oh my, just wanted to Thank you for this, it's like "reboot Windows first", was searching up and down as I had the same issue (first time).

@Paul44 Thanks for the table !
schrubbi wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2023 3:45 pm
Paul44 wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2023 7:08 am
that said:
Thank you so much :)

I actually installed Cheat Engine again and it worked... CE never asked me via popup if i wanted to run the script... (I guess for a different table i must have chosen a weird answer before...) It works flawlessly now. Thank you so much :)

elsid
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by elsid »

Hi,
sorry for digging out this old one...again.

Old guy here trying to get distracted with games and can't do without cheats. At last, I managed to get most of tables to work, gear, skills and this with multiple features. I managed to teleport etc. ...now I'm stuck at this mindless puzzle in the crypt where I'm supposed to jump around with a timer running without notification and camera plus controls changed (I'm on keyboard and mouse). Developers should consider it's not only teens playing games :ph34r:

I can't get the timer working, I tried the "Freeze Timer", used only "paused", tried "remaining Time", watched YT videos how it's supposed to be done but have no brain nor fingers for this...anything I need to specifically consider ? Yes, went a few times through the readme file

Sorry, one more noob question: I use Win11 in dark mode, any way I can change the script so it starts in a way I can see the text ? Apparently it's white and for every menu item I have to change colors (boxes are still not visible but easy to hit every time I load the file, tried to save with my changes but it will load again all white.

Thanks !

lmao, before posting I wanted to check something and got accidentally teleported, so re-started from last checkpoint and managed that dang thing without the cheat, would appreciate any tips for the next one still, this took me too much time :)

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ a. "mindless puzzle in the crypt": you should mention which mission that is ? I haven't played this game in ages...
note: it is quite possible that not all timers are covered by the script. and finding timers in AC titles can be a real pain in the....

b. you can change the background color via [Errors & Settings] (see readme). Find a color to your liking onlilne: it should produce a 6-digit hexvalue; which you can then fill in the appropriate field. Note though that some other users have reported similar issues, and that you probably need to do some experimenting. My colleague #Akira most recent tables have a colorpicker option: so you could try with that, but mind you that the code - it returns - must be reversed then !
(tip: get that colorcode, and try it online first...)
ps: if the code is incorrect, CE will either change everything completely white (or black); can't remember exact details though.

thibault763
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thibault763 »

Hi, I try to run the last table ACU_v6.0_Released but I cannot to enabled the script. When I clik on the scare to enable, nothing run.
I don't know if with Windows 11 I need to do some special thing, authorization. I don't understand what I need to do. Especialy with the party of the degut mode or bypass. I not undertand what the need... I found an old table (1.7) this one run well. But probably, the newer will be better.
If someone can help me to resolve the problem. I have the last version of Unity (1.5) from ubisoft account (legal version).
Thanks for your help

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

just to be sure: when you load the table, do you 'accept to execute' ? if you do NOT get that prompt, uninstall/redownload/install CE again... <= get me an image of your table while game is running

¨ 3 things:
1. right-click the script_line, and it'll show you an error (normally). make prtscrn, upload to imghoster and post q(or pm) link here.
do you get the 'anti-kill' window btw?
2. upload your game_exe and post/pm link to me
3. upload an SFV (see QuickSFV if never done before) of your installation, and pm link to me
(ac/other titles have been updated as of late to introduce latest uconnect ~ no new content though)

your version: standard/extended ?

thibault763
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thibault763 »

Thanks Paul
Reinstall done and now works well.
Thanks for the support.