Rome II Total War - Emperor Edition Steam (GM and more) 2018-Sep-05

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
BliniTzaziki
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Rome II Total War - Emperor Edition Steam (GM and more) 2018-Sep-05

Post by BliniTzaziki »

any news of an update?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

MikeO_42
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MikeO_42 »

Updated table for Total War: Rome II - Emperor Edition. Works with the current patch as of June 22nd, 2023.

I take no credit in the creation or updating of this table. All credit goes to its owner and creator, Recifense.

The following options are currently listed as pending and do not work on this version of the table

- Research in 1 turn
- Construction in 1 turn
- Minimum Food Surplus

Current Bugs

- Activating this table will cause all generals, politicians and agents to have their age set to "0". However, based on my own experimentation upon reloading a saved game all character ages are restored as long as you don't have the table activated.

This bug also has the effect of spawning a dozen or more normal and bugged agents at all faction capitals within 1 or 2 turns without having the table activated. The normal agents can be disbanded if you so choose but the bugged agents cannot be and will remain in a stack within and/or around your capital. This bug has been reported to Recifense on their Patreon and will hopefully be fixed soon.

If there are any updates to this table in the near future I will make a new post with the updated table.

**Fix for the agent bug posted below by hornedskulldrake**
hornedskulldrake wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 5:11 am
Thanks for this, i delete the script which correlate with age to "fix" the table (it's a bandaid solution, best ofc still wait for Recifense to update it) so the agent bug should not be a problem (not to me at least)
Attachments
Rome2-EE_v2-4-0-20027_Steam_Fennix102_PF_CE74_S90_T35.CT
(57.26 KiB) Downloaded 4152 times
Last edited by MikeO_42 on Fri Jul 28, 2023 2:45 am, edited 5 times in total.

pfairweather01
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by pfairweather01 »

Thank you so much for this! Great to have the table working again!

Is there any chance you would be able to have a look at and hopefully fix the tables for the other TW games that have also recently had surprise updates?
MikeO_42 wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:33 am
Updated table for Total War: Rome II - Emperor Edition. Works with the current patch as of June 22nd, 2023.

I take no credit in the creation of this table. All credit goes to its owner and creator, Recifense.

The following options are currently listed as pending and do not work on this version of the table

- Research in 1 turn
- Construction in 1 turn
- Minimum Food Surplus

Current Bugs

- Activating this table will cause all generals, politicians and agents to have their age set to "0". However, based on my own experimentation upon reloading a saved game all character ages are restored as long as you don't have the table activated.

This bug also has the effect of spawning a dozen or more normal and bugged agents at all faction capitals within 1 or 2 turns without having the table activated. The normal agents can be disbanded if you so choose but the bugged agents cannot be and will remain in a stack within and/or around your capital. This bug has been reported to Recifense on their Patreon and will hopefully be fixed soon.

If there are any updates to this table in the near future I will make a new post with the updated table.

hornedskulldrake
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hornedskulldrake »

MikeO_42 wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:33 am

I take no credit in the creation of this table. All credit goes to its owner and creator, Recifense.

- Research in 1 turn
- Construction in 1 turn
- Minimum Food Surplus

Current Bugs

Thanks for this, i delete the script which correlate with age to "fix" the table (it's a bandaid solution, best ofc still wait for Recifense to update it) so the agent bug should not be a problem (not to me at least)
Attachments
Rome2-1.CT
(56.79 KiB) Downloaded 1797 times

ak129569696
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ak129569696 »

never mind my question was answered.

NubTybe
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NubTybe »

Any update?

goldensw
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by goldensw »

It really sucks we got no update. I'd be willing to get it on patreon as well. Guess I'll have to pirate the older version lol

Lmao123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lmao123 »

Wait - how do i apply the band-aid solution, again?

ESTGnome
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ESTGnome »

Lmao123 wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:56 pm
It has already been done on the Rome2-1.CT It just makes that it doesnt spawn agents at the end of the turn, The Actual problem with the age has no been resolved just so you know.

Lmao123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lmao123 »

ESTGnome wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2023 10:58 am
Lmao123 wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:56 pm
It has already been done on the Rome2-1.CT It just makes that it doesnt spawn agents at the end of the turn, The Actual problem with the age has no been resolved just so you know.

Ah, oki, got it! Any idea as to when the next update will be happening?

Locke_Smithy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Locke_Smithy »

so what is the situation with Recifense's Rome 2 table at Patreon? has it actually been updated? I can't access nor can I pay him properly because I'm from SEA and they don't have Patreon here

soheil80
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by soheil80 »

If you have the time can you please update the table for the new version of the game?
rome 2 build 20027 !

NubTybe
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NubTybe »

Locke_Smithy wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:56 pm
so what is the situation with Recifense's Rome 2 table at Patreon? has it actually been updated? I can't access nor can I pay him properly because I'm from SEA and they don't have Patreon here
- Research in 1 turn
- Construction in 1 turn
- Minimum Food Surplus

These are still broken on patreon table and no fix on sight.

kaycergro
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kaycergro »

hi, the board is not working again because of a game update on steam, can someone update the board, or can someone share a solution with me? :cry:

davidcrump01
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by davidcrump01 »

Seems like this one is dead ._.