Batman: Arkham City - Enable Console/Commands

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Batman: Arkham City - Enable Console/Commands

Post by STN »

Made by SunBeam

PRE: Article's also been posted on my blog. Have a visit and leave your comments Wink

--

Hello folks.

As mentioned in this post here, below you'll find an updated table for Batman: Arkham City (latest Steam build).

How to work with it:

1) Run the game till main menu, open up Cheat Engine, target BatmanAC.exe game process.

2) Activate [Console] item and the sub-section expands. Activate Fetch UE3 Pointers/Addresses script to fetch the required GNames and GObjects pointers. If script doesn't get enabled, let me know.

3) Activate Enable Console script.

4) Activate Set Hook & Emulate RCheatManager UObject script.

5) In-game, open up the console with Tilde key and type in a command (e.g.: fly). You'll see you can now fly around.

Note: if you want to have a look at all GNames and GObjects, you can dump them via GNames & GObjects Dumper script. Once activated, press Numpad /, then check Batman Arkham City GOTY\Binaries\Win32 folder for two text documents: NamesDump.txt and ObjectsDump.txt. Note that when you transition between main menu and in-game, the pointers to the objects might get reallocated, thus you'll need to press Numpad / again.

UPDATED:

Added:

1. AddXP Adjust: this script simply changes the amount of Experience engine gives you when you use AddXP command.
2. Freeze Countdown Timer and Freeze Elapsed Time: self explanatory.

Video:

Link

Interesting commands that can be used with this mod:

Code:
Command Effect

AddXP Adds 250 XP points.
BmRagDoll Sends Batman in ragdoll mode (removes bone physics). Enter again to restore.
CauseEvent Same as below.
CE <event> Will trigger that specific event happening. There's a quick list displayed. Note that once triggered, these events might ruin your overall progress %.
DebugGiveAllGadgets Gives you all gadgets. You can use them from the beginning with ease. Can also hack TYGER secutiry consoles.
DebugGiveArmour Restores your armor.
DebugGiveFreezeBlast Gives you said weapon (keypad #5).
DebugKillAllEnemies Kills all enemies in your viewing range.
DebugRemoveArmour Removes your armor.
DebugUpgradeEquipment Upgrades all your equipment (gadgets, moves, etc.) even though they are disabled (or you don't have them) in the Waynetech menu.
Fly Toggles Fly Mode on/off.
FOV <number> You can set the field of view.
Ghost Toggles Ghost Mode on/off. Noclip, basically (walk through objects).
God Toggles God Mode on/off.
InfiniteGadgets Refreshes your gadgets inventory. You can use gadgets instantly (good for refreshing the Disruptor).
Invisible Toggles on/off rendering of your character model. Not invisible to enemies :) Good for screenshots.
KillMe You die. God needs to be off.
KillPawns Kills all enemies in your vicinity.
LoadPC Loads the specified character. Use this in conjunction with KillMe (when at Retry screen, open console and LoadPC Playable_<character> [Enter]).
PlayersOnly Freezes game world, while you can just move around.
RE <event> Causes a remote event to happen. If you want to progress fast through the story, see the list displayed after typing in "re [space]". Note that it will affect your progress, as game gets
saved! Some may crash after sequence finishes.
RestartLevel/ReloadGame In case something breaks, use these :)
RestoreHealth Refills your HP.
RiddlerRevealItems <MapName> Will reveal all Riddler challenges (trophies, secrets, etc.) in given map. Without argument, reveals all.
SaveGameHere Saves the game where you are right now.
ShowProgress Displays progress on-screen, statistics, etc. Disable by executing commands once more.
Slomo <value> Slows down time to your value. Default is 1.
Suicide Same as KillMe, but without BmRagDoll (character doesn't fall down on its back, sign that bones got disabled via BmRagDoll).
Teleport Teleports you to viewed object (building, piece of ground, sky, etc.)
ToggleEnemiesCanAttack Disables enemies capability of attacking you. Enable this when in the middle of a crowd or triggered their attention. Useful for other game modes and huge combos :)
ToggleGhost Same as Ghost.
ToggleHUD You know this one ;)
TurnOffEnemiesCanAttack Same as ToggleEnemiesCanAttack, but without the toggle. Note that enemies might have 1 go at you before the property is set. Depends how you caught them :)
UnlockAll Unlocks everything on character page (all tapes as well) in Batcomputer Data menu.
UnlockAllAchievements Unlocks all Steam achievements ;)
UnlockBios Same effect as UnlockAll.
UnlockChallengeMode Guess :)
UnlockCityStory Unlocks all City Stories in Batcomputer Data.
UnlockGallery Unlocks all 4 pages of the Concept Art Gallery at main menu. Type it in console at main menu, after selecting the save to load.
UnlockNewGamePlus Well, you guessed :) Type it in console at main menu to enable, after selecting save to load.
UnlockRiddler Unlocks all Trophies (the models at main menu).
UnlockWayneTech Unlocks everything in Waynetech menu.
Walk Get back to walking normally after Fly/Ghost.

BR,
Sun

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
BatmanAC.CT
(125.43 KiB) Downloaded 6822 times

Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Batman: Arkham City - Enable Console/Commands

Post by 1221233 »

if tilde key doesn't work what can i do ?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Re-read the instructions. Table works for the latest Steam build. If you play torrented versions, at least make sure game version is the latest one. And no more PMs, please. As I said, table works as is.

IG88
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by IG88 »

It's not working or me either (Steam, GOTY). When you say start screen I assume you mean after pressing start and selecting a save file?

Sorry to necro this but it's the only decent page about console commands in AC.

Yojimbo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Yojimbo »

Thank you for the work you do!

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

IG88 wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:57 pm
It's not working or me either (Steam, GOTY). When you say start screen I assume you mean after pressing start and selecting a save file?

Sorry to necro this but it's the only decent page about console commands in AC.
I've recently re-tested the table + Steam version. Can say nothing's changed, everything works perfectly, exactly as written in the main post.

kaizlin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kaizlin »

Hello! Your cheat table works as advertised for me, however I don't see a freefly camera command. When I use the "toggledebugcamera" from Asylums commands, it crashes my game. Is there a debug/freefly camera command that works with this one, or am I out of luck?

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

Not all commands work due to changed or removed underlying classes in the engine for how these commands behave so if you use a command for which this is the case then it usually crashes the game. :)

Other tables or utilities for managing the camera will be needed as a replacement for the console command.

epicgamer1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by epicgamer1 »

Can you fix the codes? the most useful codes dont work

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

If you're asking this for the recently free series on Epic, then no. Steam hasn't updated their EXE in a long while.

itmd
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by itmd »

would be nice if there was a command to give yourself medals on challenge maps

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

You are the same person with or without those medals. OCD :P

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:48 am
If you're asking this for the recently free series on Epic, then no. Steam hasn't updated their EXE in a long while.
Everything works fine on Epic's free series as far as I can tell.

Megamimh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Megamimh »

1221233 wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:48 pm
if tilde key doesn't work what can i do ?
Sorry to answer so late, but I had exactly the same problem.
My keyboard is an "azerty" and configured in French, I just had to switch it to ENG (United-states) keyboard mode in windows and the "tilde" key was finally able to open the command console.

For the author, thank you for this trainer, I love to go out of bounds with the fly or ghost option and I find most of the commands very nice, great work. :)

FrogBird
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FrogBird »

When you say “activate console” you didn’t give instructions how to do that. I’m just stuck rn