Batman: Arkham City - Enable Console/Commands

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Batman: Arkham City - Enable Console/Commands

Post by Rhark »

FrogBird wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:42 pm
When you say “activate console” you didn’t give instructions how to do that. I’m just stuck rn
You're either new to using Cheat Engine, or don't even know what Cheat Engine is. The directions are literally as clear as day in the main post:

Code: Select all

How to work with it:

1) Run the game till main menu, open up Cheat Engine, target BatmanAC.exe game process.

2) Activate [Console] item and the sub-section expands. Activate Fetch UE3 Pointers/Addresses script to fetch the required GNames and GObjects pointers. If script doesn't get enabled, let me know.

3) Activate Enable Console script.

4) Activate Set Hook & Emulate RCheatManager UObject script.

5) In-game, open up the console with Tilde key and type in a command (e.g.: fly). You'll see you can now fly around.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

jeremybabb1985
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jeremybabb1985 »

can someone upload an image of the perfect load out. every time i use this CT and then using the CryptoScanner, the camera angle is complety off, to the point that i cant see the screen of the scanner.

contact me
jeremybabb1985@gmail.com

jeremybabb1985
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jeremybabb1985 »

RiddlerRevealItems <MapName>

can someone please list the names of the map locations so i know what to type in console. i keep entering the code in but nothing shows up on the map. I getting tired of Hunting down informants for the location of the sectrets.

Sachoux547
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sachoux547 »

It's still working on this day ;) thx you are awesome

feartheengine
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by feartheengine »

Hi everyone, while playing Batman Arkham City and using the trainer which works excellently for me, I noticed when I press the ~ and go into console and search for commands, I noticed one in particular that has me interested. MARKOFFRIDDLERITEM. Does it work and can somebody give me an example of how to use this command? Thanks in advance.

feartheengine
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by feartheengine »

MarkOffRiddlerItem LocIndex [BYTE] ItemType [BYTE] ItemIndex [INT]? Can anyone translate this console command for me and its usage? Thanks.

MatC
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MatC »

The Riddlerrevealitems <map name> isn't working. I type it in plus the map name I wish to reveal and nothing happening. Example I use for say Park Row. I type RiddlerRevealItems Park Row Is that correct or am I missing something. Thank you. Plus awesome work with the table.

MatC
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MatC »

Never mind it works. I just didn't have to put in map name physically. Thanks.

MatC
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MatC »

jeremybabb1985 wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 6:53 pm
RiddlerRevealItems <MapName>

can someone please list the names of the map locations so i know what to type in console. i keep entering the code in but nothing shows up on the map. I getting tired of Hunting down informants for the location of the sectrets.

I got mine working. So what ever map you are in just type in RiddlerRevealItems

That's all you have to do. No need to put in a map name physically. So whatever map you are in, Batman standing in, just type the code.