Final Fantasy 7 (Squaresoft Re-released PC edition)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Final Fantasy 7 (Squaresoft Re-released PC edition)

Post by STN »

Made by Fiordhraoi

Hey all,

New here as a poster, but I figured I'd contribute a bit. I'm definitely not the best with CE, but I figured I'd toss this up here since I hadn't seen much for it yet when I searched. Just a raw table, since I'm not super familiar with the trainer creation tools in CE. Smile If the values are off, you should be able to do a search for Gil (4 bytes) and use the difference to figure out the rest.

No, I'm not a huge FF fanboy, but it was one of my favorite RPGs in the day, and I'm enjoying the nostalgia of something I played in the summer just before I went to college. Smile

Notes:

Materia - Even Materia that require over 65535 AP won't be found with a 4 byte search. It appears from browsing the memory region that the game actually used a 3 byte memory address. So if you really need to deal with Materia with over 65535 AP to master, just browse to the memory address and bump the cursor over one.

HP/MP - There appear to be different values for in and out of combat, and the values are based on the position in the party. I've included the first person, you can probably extrapolate the other two if you really want.

XP - Both the total XP amount AND the XP to go must be altered properly for you to level up. For example, if you have 1000 XP total and 500 XP to go, you can change the first value to 1499 and the second to 1. I'm sure someone could write a script to automate it, but I just did it by hand. Again, only did 3 characters, but I'm sure you could extrapolate the rest.

Items - Items only appear to be editable in combat. They obviously have to have a value out-of-combat SOMEWHERE, but I can't track it down for the life of me. So just move the items to the top of your list, edit the quantity in battle, and you'll have 99 when you get out.

Everything else should be fairly self-explanatory.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
ff7_en.CT
(5.61 KiB) Downloaded 464 times

vuew12
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Final Fantasy 7 (Squaresoft Re-released PC edition)

Post by vuew12 »

I know this is an old post, but For new cheat engine FF7 users. I've added a few codes onto Fiordhraoi's list.
Codes I've added:

Enemy HP
Exp gained after Battle
AP gained after Battle
Barret XP
Barret XP to go
Cait Sith XP
Cait Sith XP to go
Yuffie XP
Yuffie XP to go
Cid XP
Cid XP to go
Vincent XP
Vincent XP to go

Notes:
-There is a limit on how much AP you gain after a battle. I believe it's somewhere on the borderline of 65535. You can change the Value of AP and XP prior to entering a battle.
-You'll have to wait until you're in battle before changing the Enemy's hp. Could only find one code for Enemies, I'm sure if you mess around with the code region, you'll find others. This code works well for all single boss battles.
Attachments
ff7_en.CT
(7.67 KiB) Downloaded 233 times

eaglestar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Final Fantasy 7 (Squaresoft Re-released PC edition)

Post by eaglestar »

It's been a while since anyone updated this, I know less and less play this version of the game but I added a couple of things which are useful:
- Cloud weapon materia slot 1: Straight forward, clouds materia will change. To get a mastered Enemy skill leave the slot blank, then mod.
- Item 1 ID. This one is tricky if you have an item in slot 1 in the inventory then you get an item by modifying the value, if you have a weapon you get a weapon, if you have an accessory you will get the accessory mod by changing the value - I hope you remember this.
- Gold Saucer GP
- Arena in battle points: Go to the arena have one fight when it says you have 10 points, mod to 65,000 which is close to the 2byte limit, exit.
- Materia inventory 1 - This will change whatever you have in the inventory 1 materia, just if you need to change while Cloud is gone.
- Stable 1 Chocobo type: Now here is the time saver if you want it, catch a chocobo then move it to stable 1 and mod the value to 4 = gold Chocobo.

The second file attached is the "Item-materia digits", this file is so you know the values to change for the items, accessory, weapon, armor and materia.
Attachments
FF7 - Square.CT
(10.09 KiB) Downloaded 472 times
Item-materia digits.txt
(7.2 KiB) Downloaded 204 times