Resident Evil 3 +14 (table Update5)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Resident Evil 3 +14 (table Update3.3)

Post by gir489 »

bloodaxis wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:55 am
gir489 wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:52 am
What anti-cheat? RE2 didn't have anything except Denuvo, did it? I never noticed anything.
The game softlocks and you have to alt f4 out of it if you edit certain things or sequence break by using universal item to go places you aren't meant to be yet and shit like that. Curiously some things work like skipping the sewers entirely and skipping the fusehunt, as well as skipping the hunt for the vaccine parts. Should specify that I have no clue if this is actual anticheat or just something to prevent people glitching without realising it and playing on, at least softlocks force you to reload the last save.
FAIRLY certain this is paranoia, trust me, there's enough going around. This game could not have come out at a more perfect time, it's literally about a plague. If they were trying to stop my right to allow the user to choose to spend $2 to skip some stupid bullshit, then they failed. But I'm pretty sure the release build of the game is just unstable on some machines, people complained about performance issues on RE2 and I ran it at 1440p140FPS solid at ultra on a 1080 Ti. So who knows... I heard fucking idiots think 5G towers are caronavirus related. This is 9/11 all over, fucking Chinese people are getting shot because these idiots think they caused this. We need to go back to normality, you can't keep humans locked in their house forever, it's not going to work... I'm running RE3 same specs same size same frame rate, so this game is great so far. I love the assault rifle. It works well in so many situations.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

Yeah I had similar softlocking in re2. After skipping a bunch of objectives the objectives counter in the corner glitched out and going into the inventory through anything but interacting with items in the world would softlock the game in the same way re3 softlocks. So my personal theory is that it's just a side effect of the way they coded the game and/or a more aggressive way of ensuring save corruption doesn't happen. I wouldn't be surprised if it actually was a proper attempt at anticheat though. Not disputing the fact that it's something that directly fucks with cheating but I'm not entirely convinced it's intentional or intentionally implemented specifically to combat cheating.

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

bloodaxis wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:06 am
Yeah I had similar softlocking in re2. After skipping a bunch of objectives the objectives counter in the corner glitched out and going into the inventory through anything but interacting with items in the world would softlock the game in the same way re3 softlocks. So my personal theory is that it's just a side effect of the way they coded the game and/or a more aggressive way of ensuring save corruption doesn't happen. I wouldn't be surprised if it actually was a proper attempt at anticheat though. Not disputing the fact that it's something that directly fucks with cheating but I'm not entirely convinced it's intentional or intentionally implemented specifically to combat cheating.
Occam's razor that shit out, CAPCOM just didn't do a banger PC port, that's all dude. It's not some fucking anti-cheat fucking with you, I swear... Trust me.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

gir489 wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:38 am
Occam's razor that shit out, CAPCOM just didn't do a banger PC port, that's all dude. It's not some fucking anti-cheat fucking with you, I swear... Trust me.
Yeah I've thankfully had close to zero problems with the game softlocking, only when I've done some really blatant shit that clearly breaks its spine over CE's knee.

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

gir489 wrote:
Cielos wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:23 am
Update3.3
- updated the anti-cheat patching process once more. now, you won't be able to activate the enable script, unless you've allowed the Table Lua scripts to run on table opening, or until the anti-cheat patching have finished.
- added more item ids shared by PrinceRevivalDK
- added one more link to table post on this thread.
What anti-cheat? RE2 didn't have anything except Denuvo, did it? I never noticed anything.

If you use options of the table without the anti anti-cheat option enabled, the game will eventually stop letting you interact with objects. It doesn't 'freeze' the game, but you won't be able to do anything like opening Item boxes, or going under that garage door in the beginning for example.

I've tested this many times (as have others in this forum, even Sunbeam helped Cielos out on this as you already noticed) and it happens each time when using anything that messes with the game's memory. The only thing I'm still unsure of is what exactly causes the trigger for this to happen. Because at one point I was able to play for like 15 minutes without interactions breaking down. It should also be mentioned that it affects the entire game. Reloading a save file or even starting a new game at this point won't fix it. Only restarting the game fixes the interactions again.

Additionally - Users were reporting the same issue when they tampered with the .exe client itself to enable max zombie FPS again through hex editing.

None of this happened in RE2, it's a new thing in RE3, and one of the only things that apparently got changed from RE2 in regards to Cheat Engine/memory editing.

manuelKrueger
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by manuelKrueger »

manuelKrueger wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:32 am
I have problems with the table, version 3.2 give me the next error at start: "Error:[string "---
..."]:407: attempt to index a nil value (global 'rList')". Meanwhile Im playing, I cant interact with nothing. I have the LUA in "Always". By the way, thanks for the table

Edit: testing 3.3

Edit2: 3.3 cant interact yet, but no error at start
I got it, I just start RE3, load a saved game, then start CE with the 3.3 version and enabled. Game success without problems.

mateusre6g
Cheater
Cheater

Post by mateusre6g »

thank you very much cielo, the trigger of perforating ammunition percentage works perfectly, a lot of fun, and about the table giving problems and not being able to access the doors, I just entered the game, waited for the menu and then opened the table, so there was no problem

DemonicSpell
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DemonicSpell »

Exeter wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:20 pm
gir489 wrote:
Cielos wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:23 am
Update3.3
- updated the anti-cheat patching process once more. now, you won't be able to activate the enable script, unless you've allowed the Table Lua scripts to run on table opening, or until the anti-cheat patching have finished.
- added more item ids shared by PrinceRevivalDK
- added one more link to table post on this thread.

If you use options of the table without the anti anti-cheat option enabled, the game will eventually stop letting you interact with objects. It doesn't 'freeze' the game, but you won't be able to do anything like opening Item boxes, or going under that garage door in the beginning for example.

I've tested this many times (as have others in this forum, even Sunbeam helped Cielos out on this as you already noticed) and it happens each time when using anything that messes with the game's memory. The only thing I'm still unsure of is what exactly causes the trigger for this to happen. Because at one point I was able to play for like 15 minutes without interactions breaking down. It should also be mentioned that it affects the entire game. Reloading a save file or even starting a new game at this point won't fix it. Only restarting the game fixes the interactions again.

Additionally - Users were reporting the same issue when they tampered with the .exe client itself to enable max zombie FPS again through hex editing.

None of this happened in RE2, it's a new thing in RE3, and one of the only things that apparently got changed from RE2 in regards to Cheat Engine/memory editing.
Funny enough the new script version does this exact thing to me I don't know what triggers it, the only things I'm using is no reload, ignore ammo pouch, undead and perfect dodge.

The interesting thing is that it didn't do this when I was using 3.0...... going to revert to an older version of the script and see if it still does it.

Edit 1:
Tried 3.2 script and it had the same problems. Limited the test to Undead, no reload and ignore ammo pouch. The anti-cheat when you are not able to interact with objects still happened after about 5 minutes or less. Also tried enabling the cheats before and after loading the save file and that didn't seem to matter.

Edit 2:
I think I found out what happened at least for me. Reverted to the 3.0 version of the table and manually enabled the anti-cheat after manually attaching. Everything works as expected now. I believe that either something is happening out of order when doing the anti-cheat or it might be doing it too fast. I wonder if a delay is put in of a few seconds after cheat engine attaches would that solve the issue?

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

manuelKrueger wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:06 pm
[...]
I got it, I just start RE3, load a saved game, then start CE with the 3.3 version and enabled. Game success without problems.
when I read your first msg, I was planning to just fuck it and use back the original method. that takes longer and more resource as the lua aobscan script I used isn't as efficient as SunBeam's, but at least it's always stable. or maybe I should just update the lua aobscan script to be more efficient instead..

anyway, good to know it's more reliable now it seems.
I'll wait til this weekend and see if there's other reported problem, if so, I'll just do what I just typed and revert back to the original approach.
...or just remove the anti-cheat altogether as it's just a waste of time if we trust gir489~

///********************************************///
DemonicSpell wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:14 pm
[..]
Funny enough the new script version does this exact thing to me I don't know what triggers it, the only things I'm using is no reload, ignore ammo pouch, undead and perfect dodge.

The interesting thing is that it didn't do this when I was using 3.0...... going to revert to an older version of the script and see if it still does it.

Edit 1:
Tried 3.2 script and it had the same problems. Limited the test to Undead, no reload and ignore ammo pouch. The anti-cheat when you are not able to interact with objects still happened after about 5 minutes or less. Also tried enabling the cheats before and after loading the save file and that didn't seem to matter.

Edit 2:
I think I found out what happened at least for me. Reverted to the 3.0 version of the table and manually enabled the anti-cheat after manually attaching. Everything works as expected now. I believe that either something is happening out of order when doing the anti-cheat or it might be doing it too fast. I wonder if a delay is put in of a few seconds after cheat engine attaches would that solve the issue?
try 3.3 first.
if the problem persist, I'll revert back to the old approach... later..

DemonicSpell
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DemonicSpell »

Cielos wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:58 pm
manuelKrueger wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:06 pm
[...]
when I read your first msg, I was planning to just fuck it and use back the original method. that takes longer and more resource as the lua aobscan script I used isn't as efficient as SunBeam's, but at least it's always stable. or maybe I should just update the lua aobscan script to be more efficient instead..

anyway, good to know it's more reliable now it seems.
I'll wait til this weekend and see if there's other reported problem, if so, I'll just do what I just typed and revert back to the original approach.
...or just remove the anti-cheat altogether as it's just a waste of time if we trust gir489~

///********************************************///
DemonicSpell wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:14 pm
[..]

Edit 1:

Edit 2:
try 3.3 first.
if the problem persist, I'll revert back to the old approach... later..
Re-reading my prior post, I wasn't clear. What I had meant by saying "new script" is the 3.3 version of the script. Steps that were done are as follows.

1. Open table
2. Open game
3. See that the table auto attaches to the game and that the enable script auto activates.
4. Load a saved game and tick the table entries that I want to activate (doesn't matter if the cheats are enabled before I load the saved game).

After about 5 minutes (sometimes less) it will prevent me to interacting with anything. The 3.0 version where I manually activate the anti-cheat works like a charm tho =).

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Cielos wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:58 pm
Bad idea to remove it imo. It works perfectly fine before you 'merged' it with the whole enable script, and before you made it an automatic process. If you remove it you will guarantee the interaction bug in future tables.

There has to be something going wrong in the automatic process/merged process, because in the tables where you had to manually enable the anti anti-cheat it worked just fine.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

DemonicSpell wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:23 pm
1. Open table
2. Open game
3. See that the table auto attaches to the game and that the enable script auto activates.
4. Load a saved game and tick the table entries that I want to activate (doesn't matter if the cheats are enabled before I load the saved game).
I assume you did, but just to make clear, did you also try starting the game first then opening the table in the main menu?
Edit: Also what scripts do you use and what do you specifically do with them (if you use the item editor do you add things you're not meant to have yet and put them in the itembox or something similar)?

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

It is halarious they added anticheat to RE3 Single player, bur Resistance is not covered! LOL I can pretty much win any game if i wanted to...

REsistance is already plagued wit hackers.

Deathwing Zero
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Deathwing Zero »

I just tested table version 3.3 on inferno mode for 20 minutes and I can still interact with things. One person said they were using undead, no reload and ignore ammo pouch. So that's what I did, redundant as using no reload and ignore ammo pouch together is. It's working fine for me. As for what I did, I started a brand new run on Inferno difficulty and while the opening cutscene was loaded I opened up the table, let it run the lua script (I have CE set to always ask me) gave it about 20 seconds and clicked enable, turned on the cheats I wanted, set undead to 1200, went back to game and skipped cutscenes and did the tutorial, ignoring every zombie. I continued skipping all cutscenes and radio calls. When I got to the item box I fully looted the area, took the lockpick and bolt cutters out of my item box and opened the lockbox, then I went outside and killed every zombie, looted everything, opened all locks and chains, and continued to do this until I got to the power station which is where I stopped. That took about 20 minutes according to my clock.

I don't know what other information I can provide other than my Cheat Engine version is 7.0. If there's any other information someone wants then ask.

HeavyGrinder
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by HeavyGrinder »

For anyone that is interested, on page 13 HylianZ uploaded their completed saved game (Thank You! :D). Turns out you can't use these due to your Steam ID being baked into the save, but with the trainer on the Nexus (Ultimate Trainer for Resident Evil 3 Remake) it has a import save option.

Worked for me

Thank you to everyone on here, stay safe :D
Last edited by HeavyGrinder on Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.