Resident Evil 3 +14 (table Update5)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Resident Evil 3 +14 (table Update3.2)

Post by bloodaxis »

gir489 wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:43 pm
Sorry guys, I just went through some tough shit in my life, and I had to deal with that before playing this game. Ceilos took care of everything else I wanted to do like inventory editing and shit, unlock everything nobody else wanted to do so I did on RE2 and it works on RE3 out the box, that's so fucked.
Wish you the best man, your shit is always high quality.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

bloodaxis wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:57 pm
Wish you the best man, your shit is always high quality.
I like to think of myself as an above average shitposter. But high quality? As if my ego needed to be inflated anymore.

Apache81
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Apache81 »

gir489 wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:43 pm
Sorry guys, I just went through some tough shit in my life, and I had to deal with that before playing this game. Ceilos took care of everything else I wanted to do like inventory editing and shit, unlock everything nobody else wanted to do so I did on RE2 and it works on RE3 out the box, that's so fucked.
I really hope that everything is all right now man. always take care of yourself first :)
all the best for you.
sending lots of good vibes ;)

Apache81
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Apache81 »

HugoRider wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:52 pm
I think I figured out how to use the latest table just open the game and wait until you load in then open the table and it wont soft lock the game
I tried also to load the game and then open the table. if I do that, the first door you are supposed to open will open, the next one (which is in an area that the game will load when the table is enabled) will not.
Again, there is no need to enable any cheats, just enabling the table will disable the doors.
Again, the problem occurs on nightmare in the police station. didn't have time to play the game the past few days, so I don't know if this issue also occurs anywhere else.

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Apache81 wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:31 am
HugoRider wrote:
I think I figured out how to use the latest table just open the game and wait until you load in then open the table and it wont soft lock the game
I tried also to load the game and then open the table. if I do that, the first door you are supposed to open will open, the next one (which is in an area that the game will load when the table is enabled) will not.
Again, there is no need to enable any cheats, just enabling the table will disable the doors.
Again, the problem occurs on nightmare in the police station. didn't have time to play the game the past few days, so I don't know if this issue also occurs anywhere else.
It's possible that the table's order of operations is incorrect sometimes, where it tries to enable itself first BEFORE activating the anti-anticheat system. (Correct me if I'm wrong, because I don't know how these current scripts are working).

Seeing a trend here at least where everyone is apparently having this problem when the anti-anticheat script was merged with the enable script. For now I'm using the older version where it's separated, since that one works perfectly.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

gir489 wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:13 am
I like to think of myself as an above average shitposter. But high quality? As if my ego needed to be inflated anymore.
Usually with your posts either I get enjoyment in a game or I get a good chuckle, clearly high quality.

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

Apache81 wrote:
HugoRider wrote:
CTRL+ALT+L Execute Script after attaching to RE3.exe. His table expects you to allow implicit Lua execution, which is dangerous. Do not change any settings, keep it this way and just do that each time you start it. I think CE 7.0 or something stopped allowing this because of exploits in the Lua interpreter, or just general practice security.

Disillusioned
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Resident Evil 3 +14 (table Update3.3)

Post by Disillusioned »

A damage multiplier mod would be nice, one that could go below 100%, too.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

Update3.3
- updated the anti-cheat patching process once more. now, you won't be able to activate the enable script, unless you've allowed the Table Lua scripts to run on table opening, or until the anti-cheat patching have finished.
- added more item ids shared by PrinceRevivalDK
- added one more link to table post on this thread.
///****************************************///
gir489 wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:16 am
[...]
CTRL+ALT+L Execute Script after attaching to RE3.exe. His table expects you to allow implicit Lua execution, which is dangerous. Do not change any settings, keep it this way and just do that each time you start it. I think CE 7.0 or something stopped allowing this because of exploits in the Lua interpreter, or just general practice security.
didn't think of that.
will change the message to "Always ask" on next update.

manuelKrueger
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by manuelKrueger »

I have problems with the table, version 3.2 give me the next error at start: "Error:[string "---
..."]:407: attempt to index a nil value (global 'rList')". Meanwhile Im playing, I cant interact with nothing. I have the LUA in "Always". By the way, thanks for the table

Edit: testing 3.3

Edit2: 3.3 cant interact yet, but no error at start

Kurei
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kurei »

Thanks for sharing these tables to us. Really appreciate everyone's effort and contribution.

Would be really awesome and at the same time grateful if someone can add a No recoil feature and another feature that allows us to modify the in-game time.

P.S. Cielo's follow cam mod is freaking awesome! Love it when you can increase the FOV further..

HugoRider
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by HugoRider »

Apache81 wrote:
HugoRider wrote:
What I meant to say was load in the game where you can walk around and stuff and then open the table because so far it hasn't soft locked doing that.

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

Cielos wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:23 am
Update3.3
- updated the anti-cheat patching process once more. now, you won't be able to activate the enable script, unless you've allowed the Table Lua scripts to run on table opening, or until the anti-cheat patching have finished.
- added more item ids shared by PrinceRevivalDK
What anti-cheat? RE2 didn't have anything except Denuvo, did it? I never noticed anything.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

Cielos wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:23 am
Update3.3
There's this table by Marcus101RR as well that you could link.
viewtopic.php?p=128937#p128937

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

gir489 wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:52 am
What anti-cheat? RE2 didn't have anything except Denuvo, did it? I never noticed anything.
The game softlocks and you have to alt f4 out of it if you edit certain things or sequence break by using universal item to go places you aren't meant to be yet and shit like that. Curiously some things work like skipping the sewers entirely and skipping the fusehunt, as well as skipping the hunt for the vaccine parts. Should specify that I have no clue if this is actual anticheat or just something to prevent people glitching without realising it and playing on, at least softlocks force you to reload the last save.