Bloons TD6 [+24]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Danielosama
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Bloons TD6 [+24]

Post by Danielosama »

Hey @Minero, thanks a lot for the table!
I'll try and do some tests with it too.

By the way, I had a question about "Infinite in-game cash":
Minero wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 4:42 pm

{✓} - Infinite In-game cash: Ninja Kiwi cheat detection can detect this sometimes, but that's only if you're using certain other scripts like Infinite Heroes , it's completely safe to use around 3 times per game before it's flagged.
What do you mean exactly by "3 times per game" ?

3 times per map, or 3 times per account?

Thanks again.

All best,

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DoDevil
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DoDevil »

Minero wrote:
BladesOfPvP2 wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:41 pm
Hey guys! Blades here, new to the forums but a really known Modder for BTD6

The scripts used here can sometimes flag your account if used excessively, and it's best to Ignore the marked scripts if you don't your account to be banned (WITH EXPLANATIONS)

{✓} - Infinite Instant Monkeys: You can use this as much as you want, **as long as you want, assuming you have 2 or more instant monkeys**. Ninja Kiwi's database is automatically set to detect Tier 5 instant monkey placements however, so I wouldn't go overboard with those.

{✓} - Infinite In-game cash: Ninja Kiwi cheat detection can detect this sometimes, but that's only if you're using certain other scripts like Infinite Heroes , it's completely safe to use around 3 times per game before it's flagged.

{✓} - Infinite Monkey Money: Use as much as you want for anything you want like Powers, or Monkey Knowledge, but do **NOT** spend this on heroes otherwise your account will be flagged.

{✖} - Unlock all Towers / Upgrades / Heroes - Just don't use this, using this on heroes (Tested) flags your game instantly once you go into a match and exit. It's basically a free flag.

{✖} - Free Upgrades: Same reason as In-game cash, if you use excessively you'll be flagged, only reason this is marked as an ✖ is because it's actually more likely to be flagged in NK detection system then Infinite In-game cash.

{✓} - Free Tower Upgrades (Unlocking with XP): Use freely for TIER 5 upgrades, if you unlock an entire path without using the tower allot [about a 15 match of usage requirement], then you'll be flagged.

{✓/✖} - Freeze Knowledge + No Monkey Money Cost: The game is set to detect if the amount of monkey knowledge points matches with your current level or not. Use this **once per level** and never again.

{✖} - Chest Always Available: It's set on a timer directly linked to NK's online services, and is paused if the game is opened in the background offline. I dont recommend using this.

{✓} - Attack Through Everything: There is literally no possible way NK can detect this or not, as long as you don't use any other active scripts along with this one, this script well absolutely **never** get flagged.

{✖} - Place Towers Everywhere: Detected instantly.

{✖} - Infinite Tier 5 Monkeys: Detected instantly.

{✓} - Infinite Paragon: Actually the only one that isn't detected in both single play and co-op, due to the paragon limit / degree not being detected as easily.

{✖} - Infinite Heroes: Detected instantly.

{✖} - Rapid Fire: Detected instantly.

{✖} - Banana Farm Rain: Detected instantly.

{✓} - Auto-pickup Everything: One of the hardest scripts for NK to detect.

{✖} - All Avatars Usable: Use, BUT immediately try to gain trophies to buy the avatar if you don't want to be flagged.
otherwise when you quit out of the game you'll be flagged for having a trophy item without buying it.
Using the information above I slimmed down the original cheat table to create what I have found to be an extremely safe set of options.
I have been using all of the options in the table for 20+ hours without being flagged, so I can vouch that these won't be harmful to your account.

As always, there is no guarantee that these things won't get flagged in the future, so be careful with your main account. :)

If anyone wants to do more testing with this and give updated info please post any discoveries!

My tips:
Set next round to 74 and lock the value so that you replay round 76 repeatedly for grinding xp as you get a lot and the round goes by very fast. The only warning I have is that if you set the game to replay the same round repeatedly and get too many levels on that same round, you will get flagged. The safest possible way to do this is to go to the home and reload the save every time you gain a level. I can guarantee that is safer as I gained 20 levels doing this method without being flagged compared to 20 levels in a row without this method and I did get flagged.

Round skipping makes finishing maps and full odysseys very fast. Simply start your first round and before beating it just set your next round to be one less than the round that wins. So, on hard mode set your next round value to 79, and once you beat the round you are on you've got an instant win.

As of update 38.3, Infinite Monkey Money can be used to buy all heroes and skins without getting flagged, contrary to BladesOfPvP2. I've done this with a few different accounts without getting flagged for it.

The easiest way to check if you are flagged is to backup your account in the settings. That will instantly apply the flag if you are set to get one, otherwise you may not have it applied until next time you open the game.
anyone playing Epic Version? my not working

Minero
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Minero »

Danielosama wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:31 pm

Minero wrote:

Thanks again.

All best,
That was what the person I was quoting had said.

They do not mean 3 times per account; I am certain of that.

I have not noticed any issues with infinite in-game cash getting me flagged. Just don't spam turn it on and off and you'll be fine.
I just turn it on as I open the table in the beginning and leave it on the whole time. Don't worry about turning it on and off a few times though.

Danielosama
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Danielosama »

Minero wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:09 pm
Danielosama wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:31 pm

Minero wrote:

Thanks again.

All best,
That was what the person I was quoting had said.

They do not mean 3 times per account; I am certain of that.

I have not noticed any issues with infinite in-game cash getting me flagged. Just don't spam turn it on and off and you'll be fine.
I just turn it on as I open the table in the beginning and leave it on the whole time. Don't worry about turning it on and off a few times though.
Thanks for the confirmation.

I tried some things:

-round skipping in Races seems to be an instant ban.

Did not have any problems with the other options (for now).

@Minero, have you tried infinite in-game cash in Races and/or Boss Events?

All best,

Minero
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Minero »

I completely avoid using cheats in online modes as it's not fair to others, and it's generally an instant-ban to do so.

Danielosama
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Danielosama »

Minero wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:17 pm
I completely avoid using cheats in online modes as it's not fair to others, and it's generally an instant-ban to do so.
Agreed, but seeing some of the Top Scores (in Races particularly), I can't help but feel some people are definitely getting away with it (players with very low levels and no medals at all).

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

Minero wrote:
The easiest way to check if you are flagged is to backup your account in the settings. That will instantly apply the flag if you are set to get one, otherwise you may not have it applied until next time you open the game.
I've already been flagged. Could you please make a "Paragon level 100" cheat? It drives me nuts upgrading paragons all the time for elite boss events.

4x4F
Retired Donor
Retired Donor

Post by 4x4F »

Just a quick question for anyone that may be able to answer. (This has nothing to do with the cheat table, but figured I'd ask in an active forum) When decrypting and editing the save file, I see you can unlock all the trophies store items without actually purchasing them, just by changing a data value to true. (Not editing your trophy count in any way)

Would this get your account flagged as time goes on? I have done it on a test account, but it seems to be fine currently with no flag or hacker pool.

Cissa90
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cissa90 »

4x4F wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 12:23 am
Just a quick question for anyone that may be able to answer. (This has nothing to do with the cheat table, but figured I'd ask in an active forum) When decrypting and editing the save file, I see you can unlock all the trophies store items without actually purchasing them, just by changing a data value to true. (Not editing your trophy count in any way)

Would this get your account flagged as time goes on? I have done it on a test account, but it seems to be fine currently with no flag or hacker pool.
Which tool are you using to decrypt/encrypt the save?

4x4F
Retired Donor
Retired Donor

Post by 4x4F »

Cissa90 wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 5:40 am
Figured I'd just put it here. This isn't CT related so if this isn't allowed, let me know and I'll make a thread for it.

You can do a lot with this, even taking someone else's profile (if someone gives you their profile.save or if someone figures out how to grab someone elses profile), changing the OwnerID and TrophiesWalletID to your own, or making completely new ones by setting OwnerID to "nolink[SOME RANDOM 32 DIGIT UUID]" (Without the [])

Extract the exe file to a folder. Right click the folder you extracted it to and open it in terminal/power shell/cmd (either one works), then copy the command below for unpacking, change the directories to wherever you like, run it and then edit the json file however you feel fit with any code editor (I'd recommend visual studio code). Once you're done, change the directories for the pack command, run it, and that is your new Profile.save. Please backup your current Profile.save before replacing it. I'm not responsible for you getting your account flagged by adding ridiculous things to your profile.
Steam Location
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\[Your Steam ID]\960090\local\link\PRODUCTION\current
Epic Games Location
C:\Users\%UserProfile%\appdata\localLow\Ninja Kiwi\BloonsTD6-Epic\[Your ID]\link\PRODUCTION\current
Commands
REMEMBER TO CHANGE THE DIRECTORIES YOURSELF.
Unpack/Decrypt
.\monke.exe unpack "SaveLocationDirectory\Profile.save" "SaveOutputDirectory\profile.json" 11
Pack/Encrypt
.\monke.exe pack "SaveOutputDirectory\profile.json" "SaveEncryptionOutputDirectory\Profile.save" 11
I take no responsibility on you getting your account flagged by editing your save file, so make a backup!

Made by averysumner (different forum)
Attachments
monke.zip
Pass: fearless
(118.36 KiB) Downloaded 576 times

Cissa90
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cissa90 »

4x4F wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:11 am
Cissa90 wrote:
Figured I'd just put it here. This isn't CT related so if this isn't allowed, let me know and I'll make a thread for it.

You can do a lot with this, even taking someone else's profile (if someone gives you their profile.save or if someone figures out how to grab someone elses profile), changing the OwnerID and TrophiesWalletID to your own, or making completely new ones by setting OwnerID to "nolink[SOME RANDOM 32 DIGIT UUID]" (Without the [])
Thanks a bunch. Found this yesterday :D
[Link] <-- Github link.

Managed to open BTD6 and Tower Keepers. Curious about the other games. I tried using it on SAS 4 too, as their code is supposed to be 3, but nothing on any of them :<

Regarding trophy shop items, my list just include "owned items" within [] but since I have 0 bought, I guess the list won't fill up until I actually get some, since you mentioned you could set true or false on which to own?

Also changing lifetime and total trophies etc, will show in game when edited, but it won't sync to the servers. If you try to perform a backup, it will revert back to the previous cloud save :) So there are some save checks in place I'm guessing.

4x4F
Retired Donor
Retired Donor

Post by 4x4F »

Cissa90 wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 11:01 am
4x4F wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:11 am
Cissa90 wrote:

Thanks a bunch. Found this yesterday :D
[Link] <-- Github link.

Managed to open BTD6 and Tower Keepers. Curious about the other games. I tried using it on SAS 4 too, as their code is supposed to be 3, but nothing on any of them :<

Regarding trophy shop items, my list just include "owned items" within [] but since I have 0 bought, I guess the list won't fill up until I actually get some, since you mentioned you could set true or false on which to own?

Also changing lifetime and total trophies etc, will show in game when edited, but it won't sync to the servers. If you try to perform a backup, it will revert back to the previous cloud save :) So there are some save checks in place I'm guessing.
As far as I can tell for the trophy count, yes there are "server side checks" for your own amount of trophies on your own walletID, but you can just use someone elses trophieswalletid and you'd be able to use the trophies that are on that walletID.

For example, if you use "trophiesWalletId":"199f8abe-caca-48ef-9ef2-01553bb38257" You get trophies you can use to buy the trophy items or you can just edit all of the "trophyStorePurchasedItems" enabled values and set them to true and it will unlock them all.

Cissa90
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cissa90 »

4x4F wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 5:50 pm
As far as I can tell for the trophy count, yes there are "server side checks" for your own amount of trophies on your own walletID, but you can just use someone elses trophieswalletid and you'd be able to use the trophies that are on that walletID.

For example, if you use "trophiesWalletId":"199f8abe-caca-48ef-9ef2-01553bb38257" You get trophies you can use to buy the trophy items or you can just edit all of the "trophyStorePurchasedItems" enabled values and set them to true and it will unlock them all.
Seems odd. Any changes I make will just prompt download of the cloud save. Any way to circumvent this? I see on UC there are the same reports of this. Changing wallet ID and making purchases is OK, but it reverts to previous cloud save upon sync.
Any offline trick that needs to be done for the edited save to take the place of cloud one?

4x4F
Retired Donor
Retired Donor

Post by 4x4F »

Cissa90 wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 9:21 am
4x4F wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 5:50 pm

Seems odd. Any changes I make will just prompt download of the cloud save. Any way to circumvent this? I see on UC there are the same reports of this. Changing wallet ID and making purchases is OK, but it reverts to previous cloud save upon sync.
Any offline trick that needs to be done for the edited save to take the place of cloud one?
Delete the Identity file in your save folder, put your new save in and then launch the game. Once you do that, buy something or play a game to update the save to a newer time/date, then login again.

Hampter9000
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hampter9000 »

Minero wrote:

As of update 38.3, Infinite Monkey Money can be used to buy all heroes and skins without getting flagged, contrary to BladesOfPvP2. I've done this with a few different accounts without getting flagged for it.
Sorry to bother you about this but seems like BladesOfPvP2 wrote that monkey knowledge is only to be used once per level could you please elaborate on what this means and if not abiding to this will result in a flag