Blood Bowl 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Post Reply
STN
Founder
Founder
Posts: 2848
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:48 pm
Reputation: 258

Blood Bowl 2

Post by STN » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:13 pm

Can't say this is one of my best tables, but enjoy. Smile

Character Stat Pointers
Do not exceed the following character statistics:
12 Strength
12 Armor
9 Agility
9 Movement

Value Pointer (Gold)
1. Activate Value Pointer script
2. Position yourself in the lobby, where you would click your team's emblem
3. Click the Reset Pointer script underneath Value Pointer
4. Click your team's emblem to open the Team window
5. The Some Value address should now be pointing to your gold
6. If you have not done so, click the Create New Scan Type script (it won't activate)
7. You should now be able to clearly see and change the gold value

Activate the script to enable a new Blood Bowl 2 scan type within CE.
If you try searching for a value using this type, change the Fast Scan option back to 4

Made by Zanzer
Attachments
BloodBowl2_DX_32.CT
(10.7 KiB) Downloaded 1121 times

lcmiracle
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:16 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Blood Bowl 2

Post by lcmiracle » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:10 pm

Anybody got a clue how this table works? I could get either of the scripts to work.

Edit: nvm, had to switch to process view to find the right process.

Fred2015
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:51 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Blood Bowl 2

Post by Fred2015 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:10 am

The gold doesn't change when I did what you said. It showed 50000, but nothing

darkallnight
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:16 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Blood Bowl 2

Post by darkallnight » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:25 pm

I remember that was a easy way to edit everything in blood bowl 2, you just had to use mysql program and edit some stuff while the game was open.

lcmiracle
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:16 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Blood Bowl 2

Post by lcmiracle » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:46 am

darkallnight wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:25 pm
I remember that was a easy way to edit everything in blood bowl 2, you just had to use mysql program and edit some stuff while the game was open.
Do you happen to remember what stuffs needs to be edited and where they are?

darkallnight
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:16 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Blood Bowl 2

Post by darkallnight » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:40 pm

lcmiracle wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:46 am
darkallnight wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:25 pm
I remember that was a easy way to edit everything in blood bowl 2, you just had to use mysql program and edit some stuff while the game was open.
Do you happen to remember what stuffs needs to be edited and where they are?
Got back into the game few days ago. You need DB Brower for SQLITe, after that you need to browse your profile folder in \Documents\BloodBowl2\Profiles\xXXXXxxx\ManagementLocal\ and look for Management.db, it's a bit confusing in the beginning, but just look for the differnt tabs and you can quickly find what you are looking for.

lcmiracle
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:16 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Blood Bowl 2

Post by lcmiracle » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:52 am

darkallnight wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:40 pm
lcmiracle wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:46 am
darkallnight wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:25 pm
I remember that was a easy way to edit everything in blood bowl 2, you just had to use mysql program and edit some stuff while the game was open.
Do you happen to remember what stuffs needs to be edited and where they are?
Got back into the game few days ago. You need DB Brower for SQLITe, after that you need to browse your profile folder in \Documents\BloodBowl2\Profiles\xXXXXxxx\ManagementLocal\ and look for Management.db, it's a bit confusing in the beginning, but just look for the differnt tabs and you can quickly find what you are looking for.
I can see the tab but for some reason the teams I made are showing up under bb_team_listings

darkallnight
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:16 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Blood Bowl 2

Post by darkallnight » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:45 am

lcmiracle wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:52 am
darkallnight wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:40 pm
lcmiracle wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:46 am


Do you happen to remember what stuffs needs to be edited and where they are?
Got back into the game few days ago. You need DB Brower for SQLITe, after that you need to browse your profile folder in \Documents\BloodBowl2\Profiles\xXXXXxxx\ManagementLocal\ and look for Management.db, it's a bit confusing in the beginning, but just look for the differnt tabs and you can quickly find what you are looking for.
I can see the tab but for some reason the teams I made are showing up under bb_team_listings
Try this, it's more detailed.
https://www.chaptercheats.com/cheat/pc/ ... ode/20368/

Urguwno
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:43 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Blood Bowl 2

Post by Urguwno » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:48 pm

For those using a SQL editor on the Management.db file. (I use DB Browser for SQLite)

ID - Name of skill
------------------
"1" "StripBall"
"2" "IncreaseStrength"
"3" "IncreaseAgility"
"4" "IncreaseMovement"
"5" "IncreaseArmour"
"6" "Catch"
"7" "Dodge"
"8" "Sprint"
"9" "PassBlock"
"10" "FoulAppearance"
"11" "Leap"
"12" "ExtraArms"
"13" "MightyBlow"
"14" "Leader"
"15" "Horns"
"16" "TwoHeads"
"17" "StandFirm"
"18" "AlwaysHungry"
"19" "Regeneration"
"20" "TakeRoot"
"21" "Accurate"
"22" "BreakTackle"
"23" "SneakyGit"
"25" "Chainsaw"
"26" "Dauntless"
"27" "DirtyPlayer"
"28" "DivingCatch"
"29" "DumpOff"
"30" "Block"
"31" "BoneHead"
"32" "VeryLongLegs"
"33" "DisturbingPresence"
"34" "DivingTackle"
"35" "Fend"
"36" "Frenzy"
"37" "Grab"
"38" "Guard"
"39" "HailMaryPass"
"40" "Juggernaut"
"41" "JumpUp"
"44" "Loner"
"45" "NervesOfSteel"
"46" "NoHands"
"47" "Pass"
"48" "PilingOn"
"49" "PrehensileTail"
"50" "Pro"
"51" "ReallyStupid"
"52" "RightStuff"
"53" "SafeThrow"
"54" "SecretWeapon"
"55" "Shadowing"
"56" "SideStep"
"57" "Tackle"
"58" "StrongArm"
"59" "Stunty"
"60" "SureFeet"
"61" "SureHands"
"63" "ThickSkull"
"64" "ThrowTeamMate"
"67" "WildAnimal"
"68" "Wrestle"
"69" "Tentacles"
"70" "MultipleBlock"
"71" "Kick"
"72" "KickOffReturn"
"74" "BigHand"
"75" "Claw"
"76" "BallChain"
"77" "Stab"
"78" "HypnoticGaze"
"79" "Stakes"
"80" "Bombardier"
"81" "Decay"
"82" "NurglesRot"
"83" "Titchy"
"84" "BloodLust"
"85" "FanFavourite"
"86" "Animosity"

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AllIWantToKnow, PlayerGmon, shadowfang82, Simzy, skippersp, tc69ox