Star Wolves

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Star Wolves

Post by STN »

Here's a table I made for this space game.
I made it for v1.1 available on GOG.com (installer file version 1.0.0.5).
It is an AOB table, so it might work with other versions, too.

The table includes:
- Infinite skill points. Basically, you get skills for free. If you need more points, just untag a skill and tag it again - repeat until needed.
- Minimum credits. Kicks in when you buy/sell things on the market; configurable, default: 50000.
- Armour hack. Basically, your ship's hull is kept at maximum (can still die when damage>ship's hull).
- Infinite rockets. Note: applies to enemies, too so be careful when you switch off the armour hack!!!

All options are on by default. Turn things on/off using the Boolean values (or by editing the script in case you want to make those changes permanent).

Update 1:
Added one more hook for Armour (improving resistance to large, sudden damage).

Update 2:
Tweaked the Armour hook added in update 1, so it no longer applies to enemies flying player ships.

Made by Csimbi

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
StarWolves.ct
(7.01 KiB) Downloaded 382 times

XRyche
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Star Wolves

Post by XRyche »

Thank you for always doing these trainers for these older games released on GoG. I'm sure you don't get thanked enough. It makes it much more fun playing the game for those nostalgia feelz.