Planescape Torment Enhanced 3.1.4.0 ++ (Godmode,Gold, Large Character Editor)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Planescape Torment Enhanced 3.1.4.0 ++ (Godmode,Gold, Large Character Editor)

Post by gideon25 »

Its pretty Self explanatory. With the character editor click on the characters inventory, then on a BAG slot to populate the editor for that character. Click on the bag slot again to update the values in the statistics screen. When you switch characters, do the same thing, click on an inventory bag slot to populate for that character and continue on. I could not get a screen shot with ALL the character editor options but its most of their stats.

Click the like/Thumbs up button if it works and for your kind support. Thank you. :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Planescape_Torment_Enhanced_3.1.4.0_G25.CT
Godmode, Gold, Character creation points, Full character Editor
(30.43 KiB) Downloaded 2557 times
Last edited by gideon25 on Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zozinhu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Planescape Torment Enhanced 3.1.4.0 ++ (Godmode,Gold, Large Character Editor)

Post by Zozinhu »

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this. I finally mustered the will to go through this classic as Disco Elisyum is heavily influenced by it.

I don't know about coding. What's the best way to change item quantities?

Asturiashield
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Planescape Torment Enhanced 3.1.4.0 ++ (Godmode,Gold, Large Character Editor)

Post by Asturiashield »

gideon25 wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:22 am
Its pretty Self explanatory. With the character editor click on the characters inventory, then on a BAG slot to populate the editor for that character. Click on the bag slot again to update the values in the statistics screen. When you switch characters, do the same thing, click on an inventory bag slot to populate for that character and continue on. I could not get a screen shot with ALL the character editor options but its most of their stats.

Click the like/Thumbs up button if it works and for your kind support. Thank you. :)
it works on everyone but TNO... like what do you mean clicking inventory and then bag slot? you mean the bag icon in the inventory that shows the weight? or the bag icon right next to the select spell icon? i just dont get it... morte and dakkon are already level 11 and TNO is still at 3 lol..

Asturiashield
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Asturiashield »

like all i do is click on the cheat engine, click on xp and enter the amount of xp i want, then i return to the game and morte and dakkon have both leveled up and tno stays the same..

FakeRex
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by FakeRex »

Asturiashield wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:13 am
like all i do is click on the cheat engine, click on xp and enter the amount of xp i want, then i return to the game and morte and dakkon have both leveled up and tno stays the same..
Please refrain from double/triple posting. If nobody is responding to you, it means they probably moved on from this game, what is most important to you isn't necessarily going to be that important to others.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Asturiashield wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:13 am
Well, follow the direction in the first post i made. You have to click on a bag slot for each party member. Also if you just want to do xp, then fill in the xp amount then click the Xp box so it has an X on it (it will freeze/write the amount over and over). Then you can go and click on empty bag slots to load up each character and it should write the XP to them.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

Found a cool 'feature' of the table, in case other players don't realize it: The character creation script also works on level up :) Even though I have EEKeeper this is so much more convenient.

Already gave you a thumbs up. Thanks.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

Added some minor things to the table:
  • Renamed Gold to Copper, and renamed some other records.
  • Stats: You no longer need to change each stat in 2 places. Change in one stat will automatically update the corresponding record.
  • Added Profession (under levels) so you can change profession on the fly. It is useful to quickly change profession to use a particular item (e.g., an XP tattoo).
    • Technically it is possible for TNO to play as a Multiclass Fighter/Mage/Thief using this cheat. However, it is more of a hassle than it is worth. When you level up, your thieving abilities and spells get bungled and you have to go about fixing them every time (that's not straightforward either). Highly not recommended. I have played for about an hour as a Fighter/Mage and Fighter/Thief though and these seem to throw up less problems.
  • Added the level # for the third class.
  • Added Proficiencies. This is not straightforward to use, but works beautifully if you follow these instructions:
    • Changing unused slots always works. The number 'sticks' and is not overwritten by the game. None of the weapon proficiency changes stick though. I've looked and looked but can't find where else the game is storing proficiency points. If I find it I'll update the table at a later date but for now...
    • You CAN get to 5th proficiency in every weapon except Bow in the Hive itself. You can do this as soon as you're out of the Mortuary if you wish. Here's how.
    • Talk to Porphiron in NW Hive, do his quest in SE Hive, turn in the quest, and talk to him about weapons training. Get the stuff about warrior instructions out of the way, then leave the conversation. Make sure TNO is selected in the table. Now use the cheat to give yourself 5 Unused Slots. Talk to Porphiron one by one about upgrading each weapon. However, as he is about to upgrade your weapon (when the first "Yes..." in the conversation appears), change that weapon's proficiency to 4 in the table. Let him upgrade it and now you will have 5 proficiency points in that weapon, and it will stick. (The others will be reset so you have to change the number just as he is about to upgrade each proficiency.)
    • You can do this with any warrior trainer.
  • Added Faction to be able to change each character's faction. Note that for TNO, you must have joined a particular faction at some point for this change to reflect dialog options. -- Or you can use google for console commands to C:SetGlobal("JOIN_xxxx","GLOBAL",#)
  • Added Alignment (shown on character sheet). Just like Faction, the game also stores alignment in 2 places. This one is each character's personal alignment. Very useful if you need to quickly chug a Tear of Salieru-Dei to free up an inventory slot.
  • Change Actions-based Alignment (not shown on character sheet): These are global variables where the game stores alignment according to the actions you have chosen. Both values go from -100 to 100. Any value between -14 to 14 is a degree of neutrality.
    • The game checks this when Vhailor decides to upgrade your stats (or not). The amount of XP and +Strength you get depends on your lawfulness and goodness. Change both values to 100 before doing this to get the best outcome.
    • The game must not be paused when you activate this script. Close any overlay windows then activate the script.
    • On the off chance that this cheat won't work for you, use the SetGlobal console command to change the values of "LAW" and "GOOD" to 100 each.
    • If you ever set this alignment to fully chaotic evil (-100,-100) and turn the cheat off, the game will never allow you to change your alignment again. This is a feature of the game, not a bug. While the cheat is active, you can go as chaotic and as evil as you like, it will not lock you out of recording good deeds and slowly increasing your lawfulness and goodness.
  • The table automatically launches Torment.exe if you open it from the same folder as the game. So the Windows shortcut can point to the CT to launch both together. Or you can open the game first and then the table as always.
  • You can no longer inadvertently enter 'incorrect' values in Resistances or other similar records which the game treats as negative above a certain amount.
Removed obsolete table. New table at viewtopic.php?p=330556#p330556
Last edited by gibberishh on Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:39 am, edited 12 times in total.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

Sorry people! A thousand apologies. I started a new game and was wondering why the new cheats aren't working. It seems the alignment cheats work only if the characters have been edited in EEKeeper (which does a terrible job for this game). Same for faction, it only works with edited characters :( I'll try to keep looking for these cheats without EEKeeper but until then I'm really sorry, these won't work with normal games.

The proficiency cheat does work. I've now separated out XP for all 3 classes instead of just XP for the current class. This works with unedited characters (again... EEKeeper collapses all XP into one number and doesn't respect the game's structure). I've left the ineffective cheats in the table because I'm hoping to find a fix for them but maybe I won't be able to? Once again, apologies... I didn't realize EEKeeper would mess up the character so badly. If I am able to find fixes for these cheats I'll post a new table.

Last edited by gibberishh on Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:59 pm, edited 5 times in total.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

Just played the whole game again, this time without using EEKeeper. I've been able to confirm and change a few things:
  • Profession & Levels
    • For TNO the game stores the three separate values I provided, and no matter how you choose to progress your character, Class 1 Level and XP is always for fighter, Class 2 is for mage and Class 3 is for thief (even if you choose to become a thief before becoming a mage).
    • For all other characters, no matter whether they are single-class or multiclass, only Class 1 XP is used. For multiclass, Level is stored separately in Class 1 Level and Class 2 Level, but the XP is only stored in Class 1 and is divided equally among the classes.
    • If you use xpbonus.2da from BG2EE for lockpicking and trap disarming xp, TNO does not use the Thief level to determine how much xp he should get. Instead he uses Class 1 level, which is the fighter level. This is a bug with the game, and something to keep in mind if you advance your thief level instead of using Annah.
  • Alignment
    • For TNO, you need to use the script (renamed now to TNO's Alignment). The alignment stat under Char Editor is useless for him. I've tested this throughout the game and it works everywhere without glitches.
    • For everyone else, only the Alignment stat under Char Editor needs to be changed.
    • Leaving the script on sometimes causes glitches in dialogs -- sometimes dialog options are not available, sometimes you simply cannot talk to a person. Turn the script off once you have finished changing TNO's alignment (remember though that if you change it to fully chaotic evil and turn the script off, the game will never let you improve those numbers again via in-game deeds).
  • Faction: Like Alignment, this works only for everyone except TNO. Changing TNO's faction requires console cheats at the moment. If I find a way to change his faction in a simpler way I'll post another table.
  • Updated AC Modifiers to be 2-byte records instead of 1-byte so that you can correctly input negative numbers.
  • Combined the Copper and Char Editor scripts into one since both require inventory to be open to populate. For stats you still need to click an inventory slot for them to populate.
  • Editor will be activated upon launch since I expect this to be the most used part of the table. It will show no values until you click an inventory slot, but I find it convenient to have one less click.
Last edited by gibberishh on Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

Took some work but added a way to change TNO's factions. It is possible to be a member of multiple factions using this. I've tested it with illegal combinations such as Dustmen and Godsmen at the same time and was able to avail of all their services simultaneously.

Open inventory after activating the script to populate values (no item-slot-clicking required).

This has not been extensively tested. I hope it doesn't introduce new bugs.

Recommended: If you do intend to join a faction, don't cheat yourself into being a member. Joining a faction usually gives a large chunk of XP so if you cheat you will miss out on that (of course, you can always cheat your XP too).

Last edited by gibberishh on Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

Improvement: You no longer need to click an inventory slot to populate stats. Any one of the following actions will work instead:
  • Clicking a portrait while on any screen -- world, inventory, char sheet, wizard/priest spells.
  • Using keyboard shortcuts (1-6 unless remapped) to select a character while in inventory, char sheet, wizard/priest spells (not in world view).
  • If you select multiple characters (Shift/Ctrl Click portraits) the first character will be populated in the table.
  • Any of these actions will also populate Gold :)
What will not work:
  • Using keyboard shortcuts to select character while in world view -- only portrait clicks work here.
  • Clicking a character sprite to select them.
  • Dragging the mouse around characters to select them.
However, this is still much better than having to click an inventory slot imo. In 80-90% of situations I expect that the character you see on screen will be reflected in the table, making it much easier to use.

Added hotkey Ctrl+Up Arrow to add 1000 coppers (obviously, will only work if the value is populated).

Major change: Removed the code which prevented the game from locking you out of recording good deeds upon becoming fully chaotic evil. Now at -100,-100, the game will lock you out even if the alignment cheat is on. If you choose to become fully chaotic evil, you know what you're getting yourself into. I suspect that was what was causing the issue with some dialogs. Note that I have not tested this because I've forgotten which dialogs glitched for me. /shrug

Last edited by gibberishh on Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

Very minor update:
1. Merged factions into the Editor script so all character stuff is in one list (except TNO's alignment). It won't let you expand factions until you open the inventory (won't work if you "have it open" then launch the table -- values are populated upon the actual act of opening the inventory; needs to be done only once while the table is open).
I hope this doesn't confuse players: even if you are editing a different character, TNO's factions will always show/change TNO's factions.

2. Added name of the character. Changes here are not reflected in the game but at least now you always know who you are editing. For some reason the game shows truncated names for some characters (Vhailor is displayed as Vhail, Nameless One is displayed as Nameless).
Attachments
Planescape Torment EE 3.1.40.ct
Signed cheat table, will attempt to launch and/or connect to .\Torment.exe
(45.49 KiB) Downloaded 156 times