Etrian Odyssey IV: Citra

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Etrian Odyssey IV: Citra

Post by STN »

Made by Valatros
Honestly not sure I should even post this, because of the following technicalities. But I figure maybe it'll be useful to someone.

This cheat table is specifically and only for the Citra nightly build from the file called "citra-windows-msvc-20170114-16a3f9e". 20170014 is the revision number. Game is version number 0383, the european release. Citra currently has very frequent updates, every one of which ruins this table, and I have no fix for it.

I'm uploading it as something of a proof of concept, and because I'm using this game as an opportunity to teach myself how to make cheat tables. If you want to use a different version of Citra, you can think of it as a guideline for finding the addresses and the offsets between them.

V0003: Added EXP modding. Corrected LUA script and TP entries, because they were overwriting exp.

V0002: Editable Max/Current TP and HP for all 30 character slots. Script for TP recovery between battle (TP in battle moves around; currently changes only take effect out of combat).

V0001: Editable Max TP for all 30 character slots.

Note: Character slots are occupied in the order the characters were created, reorganizing, changing formation, etc. does not effect their location in memory. If you create characters 1-5, then delete character 2, the next character made will occupy slot 2. If I can figure out how, I hope to make it show the characters name in each slots header, but at the moment I have no idea how to find that information. Once I finish finding TP and HP addresses, I hope to learn how to make a script that'll just set all of them to max, but... later.[/i]

Feature updates will be sparse for the short term. Going to include an HP recovery and expand TP recovery to beyond 10 slots once I have time to test it, then work on creating a script to re-create the cheat table quickly for more recent Citra updates, in the hopes that I can use said script to keep cheat tables usable for this and other games in the future.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
EO4TableV0003.CT
(65.38 KiB) Downloaded 123 times