Neverwinter Nights

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Neverwinter Nights

Post by STN »

A simple table for a great old game.
Made by Btbgfel

Edited 06/01/16:
V 1.1
Added Infinite Trap Usage,no need to carry multiple traps around any more!
Added Infinite Ammo, including throwing weapons. Note: With one single ammo,one arrow, for example,player will only be make one attack in first round. In next round, if quantity in ammo stack is lesser than 50, it will be set to 50.

Contained functions:
1 Infinte spells for casters, divine or arcane, needs prepare slots or not, PC only.
2 Infinite feat uses, stunning fist, smite evil, hellball and such, PC only.
3 Infinte magic item uses, per day/x charge per use/single use included.
4 God mode, the same as dm_god, no need to keep debugmode on to show ugly yellow script triggers everywhere now. Warning, in god mode, trapped chests and doors can only be opened after disarming the trap, or you can just bash them.
5 XP won't decrease, certain module won't be able to strip your char down to level 1 now.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
nwmain_v11.ct
(31.27 KiB) Downloaded 374 times

vigilantevil
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Neverwinter Nights

Post by vigilantevil »

hey there everyone,
I have had this game played a long time ago so thought i might dust off and have it a go with again. I have the platinum edition with both Xpansions and the neverwinter version I have is 1.64.8062. I was wondering if someone can share the relavnt table with me/us :)
-V-

vigilantevil
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vigilantevil »

just a reminder guys, I need the cheat table for neverwinter version I have is 1.64.8062. hope to hear sometihng good soon ^0^
-V-

vigilantevil
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vigilantevil »

Holding my fingers CROSSED ..,. still :)
-V-

vigilantevil
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vigilantevil »

Re bumping here again... still looking for help around here.

vigilantevil
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vigilantevil »

Ahem.... I guess, no one has time for an old game like this :/ ah .. well...
-V-

DrWolfman
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DrWolfman »

vigilantevil wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:10 pm
-V-
I was really shocked to see this table in the most recent! This was the game that really got me deep into D&D. The Hordes of the Underdark Campaign was exceptionally awesome!

afraidless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by afraidless »

DrWolfman wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:47 am
vigilantevil wrote:
-V-
I was really shocked to see this table in the most recent! This was the game that really got me deep into D&D. The Hordes of the Underdark Campaign was exceptionally awesome!
I prefered nwn2, omg what an amazing game. i think I need to buy it once more, just cause it deserves it.

vigilantevil
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vigilantevil »

afraidless wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:23 am
DrWolfman wrote:
vigilantevil wrote:
-V-
I prefered nwn2, omg what an amazing game. i think I need to buy it once more, just cause it deserves it.
@DrWolfman Your absolutely right about. the game had the perfect balance and tone for a dark fantasy and man the Campaign itself is amazing. i really wish to get back in action with hlpe of some table here cux i aint getting younger to play it through again without some assists :)

@afraidless, this one here sure is a gem and deserves to be revived in my opinion too. both NWN & NWN 2 are splendidly Awesome games.

-V-

DrWolfman
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DrWolfman »

vigilantevil wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:04 pm
afraidless wrote:
DrWolfman wrote:

@DrWolfman Your absolutely right about. the game had the perfect balance and tone for a dark fantasy and man the Campaign itself is amazing. i really wish to get back in action with hlpe of some table here cux i aint getting younger to play it through again without some assists :)

@afraidless, this one here sure is a gem and deserves to be revived in my opinion too. both NWN & NWN 2 are splendidly Awesome games.

-V-
I'll admit I purchased it shortly after release not knowing a damn thing about D&D and seeing a tutorial on the create your own toolset on Extended Play on TechTV. I messed around so much with that before even attempting the main campaign. Being able to bring your own custom items into the campaign was really cool (Import/export character in addition to normal save games). If all else fails on updating the CE table you can probably create some OP items with the toolset to liven things up. Loading them up in your inventory like The Construct in The Matrix. I seem to remember making the "One Ring of Power" and throwing axes that applied all possible "on hit" (including Mordenkainen's Disjunction) parameters simultaneously :lol:

The party NPCs were very memorable, and the story was well voiced and put together. It wasn't until playing a lot of D&D 3.5 that I realized there are broken mechanics in NWN1 (and in a good way). Namely that Harm follows 3.0 rules and "reduces target to 1d4 HP" on successful use (and likewise heal does the same to undead). I used that several on dragons to deal tremendous single attack damage :lol: The Shadows of Undrentide campaign had a really compelling story. But I still think Hordes just nailed that epic feel. Enserric the Sword was so memorable, and being able to purchase the True Name of the final boss made for such an interesting ending. Sadly I had a horrible internet connection then and missed out on a lot of community created campaigns and persistent worlds, which I realize is one of the best parts of NWN 1

I also got NWN 2 on release and loved that (although I admittedly never played through the Mask of the Betrayer epic campaign). I think that NWN handled the NPC party members a lot more smoothly (you actually leveled them up instead of the game destroying the lower level version and creating the higher leveled version), and there was a level of interactivity between the PC and their storylines which felt a lot like Star Wars KotOR and KotOR II:TSL. The main campaign was definitely really cool! Unfortunately, I think the toolset was more difficult to use and there was therefore less user-created content? It was also frustrating trying to play co-op of the main campaign when only one character could engage in conversation at a time (making vendors/merchants a huge pain), and triggering quest cut scenes warped all party members to that location. (Maybe that was patched out)?

Now I want to go play both NWN1 and NWN2 again. Both are excellent PC translations of D&D that I continue to recommend & share with friends and that I think almost anyone could enjoy.

afraidless wrote:
DrWolfman wrote:
vigilantevil wrote:
-V-
I'm trying to remember where my copies of NWN1 and NWN2 are! I know I have the physical discs for both and I own NWN2 complete on steam (before it was removed) and GOG and NWN1 - Diamond on GOG.

R3V0
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Neverwinter Nights

Post by R3V0 »

Is there any way to update it to NWN Enhanced Edition 1.75? Espessialy "5 XP won't decrease, certain module won't be able to strip your char down to level 1 now."?