Attila - Total War v1.0.0-1.6.0 Steam (GM and More)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Recifense
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Attila - Total War v1.0.0-1.6.0 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Jul-25

Post by Recifense »

DrDeathhand wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 11:59 am
Recifense wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:40 am
Hi guys,

I had forgotten to publish my last version of the table. Please look at the first post.

Cheers!

Dear Recifense,

Thank you for your awesome CheatTable for Attila Total War. I am using it with a legal Steam version (latest version)

I have noticed a couple of features that are not working correctly or sometimes work / dont work most of the time.

A function that doesn't work most of the time is the "Minimum public order" function. I would love to have that fixed!

An other function that sometimes doesn't work is the "Select Province Info" function. What happens is that sometimes the city you select doesn't show up but instead another city is shown. Example, when I select the city Rhaga I see the city Spahan info in the CheatTable, or when I select the city of Moramar I see the city Silys info in the CheatTable.
This happens with lot of other cities to. When I select other cities I sometimes find the actual city I was looking for so this takes a lot of searching time.

Can you please fix both features?

Hope you can help with this matter!

GReetings,

DrDeathhand

Hi DrDeathhand,

Long time since I last played this game. :)

looking at the script, I noticed that Public Order works in between turns. The pointer to the city is updated when you pass the cursor over a contruction slot (mainly the available ones).

Could you please check those behaviors?

Cheers and Stay safe!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DrDeathhand
Cheater
Cheater

Post by DrDeathhand »

Recifense wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 11:06 pm
DrDeathhand wrote:
Recifense wrote:
Hi guys,

I had forgotten to publish my last version of the table. Please look at the first post.

Cheers!

Dear Recifense,

Thank you for your awesome CheatTable for Attila Total War. I am using it with a legal Steam version (latest version)

I have noticed a couple of features that are not working correctly or sometimes work / dont work most of the time.

A function that doesn't work most of the time is the "Minimum public order" function. I would love to have that fixed!

An other function that sometimes doesn't work is the "Select Province Info" function. What happens is that sometimes the city you select doesn't show up but instead another city is shown. Example, when I select the city Rhaga I see the city Spahan info in the CheatTable, or when I select the city of Moramar I see the city Silys info in the CheatTable.
This happens with lot of other cities to. When I select other cities I sometimes find the actual city I was looking for so this takes a lot of searching time.

GReetings,

DrDeathhand

Hi DrDeathhand,

looking at the script, I noticed that Public Order works in between turns. The pointer to the city is updated when you pass the cursor over a contruction slot (mainly the available ones).

Cheers and Stay safe!

Hi Recifense,

Thank you very much for responding! And thanks for looking at the script.

I have checked the things you asked for.
The "Minimum Public Order" part really only works sometimes. Like you I did not play this game for a long time. I began playing it again recently, like a week ago. In that week I only got the " Minimum Public Order" only once so there really is something wrong with it.

The "select province info" script is working perfectly after your tip! I didnt know you had to pass the cursor over a construction slot. Thanks for that info!!

I really hope you can fix the "Minimum Public Order" script, this saves alot of time going past every city and using the "select province info" thing :)

Thanks again and have a nice sunday!

Greetings,

DrDeathhand

Ecthelion75
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Attila - Total War v1.0.0-1.6.0 Steam (GM and More)

Post by Ecthelion75 »

Table is not working on new Attila patch.

naigaxeon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by naigaxeon »

Recifense wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 11:06 pm
DrDeathhand wrote:
Recifense wrote:
Hi guys,

Cheers!

Dear Recifense,

GReetings,

DrDeathhand

Hi DrDeathhand,

Cheers and Stay safe!
hope you can update for the table... thank you...

pika.doodlepants
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pika.doodlepants »

Hi, Attila Total War just have a new update and the table isn't working, hopefully you have time to update

pfairweather01
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by pfairweather01 »

Most Total War games have recently had updates that have broken long-standing CE tables, mainly because they were locked to the previous version, rather than that the code itself doesn't work, because I doubt much has actually changed in the game files that deal with those sort of things, as these were mainly maintainence updates...

If the author is reading this, maybe you could simply remove the version-locking function from all the affected games, then a lot of people who rely on these tables would be very happy and you'd be unlikely ever to have to deal with this sort of problem again...

I wish I knew how to get it working myself, but it's beyond me, so I'm really hoping for a fix soon...This table is particularly important because it seems to contain what was until now the only working God Mode function for Attila...

Mettius
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mettius »

pfairweather01 wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:47 pm
Most Total War games have recently had updates that have broken long-standing CE tables, mainly because they were locked to the previous version, rather than that the code itself doesn't work, because I doubt much has actually changed in the game files that deal with those sort of things, as these were mainly maintainence updates...

If the author is reading this, maybe you could simply remove the version-locking function from all the affected games, then a lot of people who rely on these tables would be very happy and you'd be unlikely ever to have to deal with this sort of problem again...

I wish I knew how to get it working myself, but it's beyond me, so I'm really hoping for a fix soon...This table is particularly important because it seems to contain what was until now the only working God Mode function for Attila...
Well, it's more complicated than you had thought. The problem of Recifense's table is that CA had Attila.dll divided, and the table depends on attila.dll finding the address of which stores game digits (it used to be the address of attila.dll+offset, but it's changed now), I tried to replace it with Empire.Retail.dll, but of no luck, so CA must have also changed this pattern with latest update. Managed to figure out how to add gold myself, but still no luck finding how to make the enemy does no damage to the player.

Demrohir
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Demrohir »

Hello

Juli the 4th there has been an update for Total War Atilla.
Now the cheat table doesn't work any more.
I hope you find the time to update the table.
For now I have found a trainer kinda helps out for now, but there is a lot of in that trainer that doesn't work.

Thank you

Bad_Boy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Bad_Boy »

The current version of the game is 1.6.0.13356.2972767 Build 11621269 for 4 July 2023.
Now the cheat table doesn't work any more.
If you can, please update the table.

hecis5520
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hecis5520 »

I am a fan of your cheat table for Attila Total War. I appreciate your hard work and dedication to create such a useful tool for the game. However, I noticed that the cheat table is not working properly with the latest version of the game (1.6.0.13356.2972767)
I was wondering if you could update the cheat table to make it compatible with the new version of the game. I understand that this might take some time and effort, but I would really appreciate it if you could do it. Thank you for your attention and cooperation. I hope to hear from you soon.

ItalianPlumber
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ItalianPlumber »

Yes please, we would really appreciate it if this awesome trainer could be updated to the newest version. Thanks in advance Recifense!

Hracak
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hracak »

Guys, I don't know if you haven't noticed (by his non-replies), but it seems the author is no longer active here. Instead, he has his own Patreon site.

A3you
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by A3you »

Maybe someone else... sooner or later

Locke_Smithy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Locke_Smithy »

just a sudden reminder that i would appreciate a workable table that has god mode and resource scripts available

INGRASA
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by INGRASA »

If you can, please update the table, Now the cheat table doesn't work any more.
The current version of the game is 1.6.0.13356.2972767 Build 11621269 for 4 July 2023.