Europa Universalis IV v1.28.3.0 STEAM (GM and More) 2019-Feb-05

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Europa Universalis IV v1.21.1.0 STEAM (GM and More) 2017-Apr-27

Post by CompactDisc »

Made a small fix to the extension and removed papal controller. There is a workaround in the notes:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=109&p=758#p758
Apogon wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 3:34 am
Could you add to the wishlist the increase of the diplomatic relations cap ?
Done =)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Arjik
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Arjik »

Sooo, after some searching and testing (and completely forgetting to upload results),I present to you the unified table (by glorious Recifense) and pointers (by great CompactDisc) with a few additional pointers that I have found, mainly Meritocracy and Mandate of Heaven pointers. I actually forgot if I had found some other ones.
Also, the pointer to Number of Idea Groups is working fine (it had note that it was just read-only). Long story short, to unlock Idea Group Slots both the Admin Tech levels and this pointer need to be at appropriate levels (Admin Tech 5 for the first slot, etc.).
This table works with the currently latest version of the game - 1.21.10 Hungary (63a8).
Attachments
eu4.CT
(194.81 KiB) Downloaded 59 times

Kenu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kenu »

Don't you just need the admin level to unlock the idea slots? editing the number of the idea group pointers doesn't seem to do anything, editing just the admin level to 29 unlocks all slots and you can pick and choose and then edit the admin level to where it was before, you can also use console:

Code: Select all

add_idea_group innovativeness_ideas
add_idea_group spy_ideas
add_idea_group religious_ideas
add_idea_group diplomatic_ideas
add_idea_group economic_ideas
add_idea_group trade_ideas
add_idea_group expansion_ideas
add_idea_group exploration_ideas
add_idea_group administrative_ideas
add_idea_group maritime_ideas
add_idea_group humanist_ideas
add_idea_group influence_ideas
add_idea_group aristocracy_ideas
add_idea_group offensive_ideas
add_idea_group defensive_ideas
add_idea_group quality_ideas
add_idea_group quantity_ideas
add_idea_group naval_ideas
I originally thought if I edited the idea pointer to more than 8, I can choose 10 or more idea groups but that doesn't seem to be the case, you can add more than 8 by the console but they will be added out of border. You can install The Tenth Idea mod and the ideas will be listed within the border even if you add all idea groups, I believe you only need the interface part of the mod to be able to use it in ironman as well, haven't tried.

[Link]

An instant prosperity for all your states or when you create a state will be great, thank you for all the cheats.

Arjik
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Arjik »

Yeah, I guess the pointer for Number of Idea Groups is rather pointless (no pun intended).
The console is a very handy tool for cheating, since there are a lot of events in the game that give various boni, including giving yourself all idea groups there are and much more.
I haven't tried searching for prosperity yet, but I think it will have a different structure, since it is tied to the whole state rather than a single province in it. If I find anything, I will try to remember to post it here.

Recifense
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Recifense »

Hi guys,

SURVEY:

ichatv asked me if I have an account at Patreon, so it made me think about doing a survey, since it is not possible to receive gifts via "Recifense" steam account anymore. Only via serial now.

Will you support me if I create an account at Patreon?

This would not change my posting here.

Whatever the answer, please quote this post.

Cheers!

aurelius
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aurelius »

Hello everyone,

I've successfully played around with simple values using CE before, but this is my first effort using tables.

I am still on version 1.20.1 and downloaded the appropriate versions of recifense's table and CD's table extension. When I open recifense's file, I have two tickboxes: "Europa Universalis IV v.1.20.1.0..." and "Table/Script Information". I am able to tick the second box but not the former. I am also able to open CD's table extension and tick its starting box "Europe Universalis IV v.1.20.1.0 (07f1)...". I am unable to tick the "Enable Console/Develope Mode in Ironman" box. I am able to tick the "Pointers (Requires Recifence's Script)" box, and all of the nested "Info" boxes, but none of the further nested values.

Am I doing something wrong? Does this sound like a disagreement between versions, though both seem tagged as 1.20.1?

Madpixel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Madpixel »

Does anyone know which value can be changed in multiplayer as host without desync? As I've been experimenting, sooner or later the game is desynchronized.

Darrenb209
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Darrenb209 »

Madpixel wrote:
Sun May 14, 2017 10:31 am
Does anyone know which value can be changed in multiplayer as host without desync? As I've been experimenting, sooner or later the game is desynchronized.
The answer you'll get from most of us is the same if it was still on the other site.

Cheat Engine, both the tables and the Engine themselves are not to be used in multiplayer.

Even if you are playing with friends, it's still problematic and allows companies ammunition to use against Cheat Engine.

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

Darrenb209 wrote:
Sun May 14, 2017 12:11 pm
Madpixel wrote:
Sun May 14, 2017 10:31 am
The answer you'll get from most of us is the same if it was still on the other site.

Cheat Engine, both the tables and the Engine themselves are not to be used in multiplayer.

Even if you are playing with friends, it's still problematic and allows companies ammunition to use against Cheat Engine.
This is actually not true anymore, when enabling the console in multiplayer (which is possible with CE), the game broadcasts any and all commands typed in there to the global chat. The only way to enable this mode is by being a developer though :P Even when enabling dev commands through my extension, you still can't use them in multiplayer.

Allvaldr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Allvaldr »

Recifense wrote:
Sat May 13, 2017 2:05 pm
Hi guys,

SURVEY:

ichatv asked me if I have an account at Patreon, so it made me think about doing a survey, since it is not possible to receive gifts via "Recifense" steam account anymore. Only via serial now.

Will you support me if I create an account at Patreon?

This would not change my posting here.

Whatever the answer, please quote this post.

Cheers!
As someone who's given you a steam donation before, sure. However, I will admit I'd leave the amount pretty low, since it would be a monthly payment rather than a one time thing.

gallanon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gallanon »

Hi everyone. I'm messing around with some pointers in CompactDisc's extended table trying to manipulate my heir stats to help me with a queen regency. Am I imagining things or are the pointers for heir age and ruler age the same? I don't seem to be able to change the heir's age as every time I try it changes the ruler's age instead.

dantejr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dantejr »

HA! They fix yesman - its work if u find it during play, but its changes after restart:) Can some one find stable adress?

RushCuttle
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RushCuttle »

Recifense could add:

+A pointer to have the acess to other countries data. (Ex: make Personal Unions easier)
- Where you could click on a country and load their data.

+An pointer to spawn a new hier
+fixe the pointer that's currently linking the hier and king ages (becuase it's the same offset)

+Make a pointer to add the province to the HRE (the current offset is wrong or is not working)
+A pointer to see the current province's up rise level

dantejr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dantejr »

Any chance for new yesman plz?

Recifense
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Recifense »

Hi guys,

Thank you for taking part on the survey.

I now have an active account at PATREON. Just look for Recifense Cheers.

Cheers!