Europa Universalis IV v1.28.3.0 STEAM (GM and More) 2019-Feb-05

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Europa Universalis IV v1.20.1.0 STEAM (GM and More) 2017-Apr-11

Post by CompactDisc »

I uploaded the new extension, all that's missing is estate pointers and selected country pointers. The latter ones I'm leaving to BringChaos.
Let me know if there are any bugs (I don't think so, but you never know). Any requests are welcome, but no promises ;)

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=109&p=758#p758

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

bladechampion
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bladechampion »

CompactDisc wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:56 pm
I uploaded the new extension, all that's missing is estate pointers and selected country pointers. The latter ones I'm leaving to BringChaos.
Let me know if there are any bugs (I don't think so, but you never know). Any requests are welcome, but no promises ;)

Thanks for your hard work CD I'm sure everyone here appreciates it. One question I have is if it is possible to add militarization? I know somebody did it in the old forums. That would be really nice for the space marines :P

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

bladechampion wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:04 pm
CompactDisc wrote:

Thanks for your hard work CD I'm sure everyone here appreciates it. One question I have is if it is possible to add militarization? I know somebody did it in the old forums. That would be really nice for the space marines :P
I'll take a look next time I have some free time :)

Kenu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kenu »

Can a cheat for max loyalty and modifiable or static influence for estates be added? There is a console cheat for loyalty but will be great to have it freeze at top, no cheat for influence afaik.

Thank you Recifense and CompactDisc for the cheats

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

Kenu wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:46 am
Can a cheat for max loyalty and modifiable or static influence for estates be added? There is a console cheat for loyalty but will be great to have it freeze at top, no cheat for influence afaik.

Thank you Recifense and CompactDisc for the cheats
That should be in the table but I didn't have the time to update it. It'll be in soon, it's just a little harder than all the other pointers and I had to sleep. I was already 2 hours late :p

yoyo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Europa Universalis IV v1.19.2.0 STEAM (GM and More)

Post by yoyo »

Hi everybody!

First off, big thanks to the makers of these tables, I have been using them for a while now and they make the game real fun.

CompactDisc - in your extension in the console enable part the CKII wiki is linked instead of EUIV, please fix to avoid confusion :lol:

A few questions that have been brewing inside me for a long time and it's about time I asked:
What is the practical maximum you could set legitimacy, prestige, army and navy traditions and mercantilism, without the game bugging out? I'm using 1000 (1000000 in fact), frozen, and it works, is it possible to get a higher value without the game resetting it from month to month and still get the insane bonuses?
Is there any way to cheat on power projection (not that it would be of any use, just curious) and Imperial Authority (now that would be a useful one)?
Can anybody give a link to some good tutorials on how I (or anybody) could make tables (trainers) like this? I only have a basic understanding of what these do, a real basic understanding of pointers and a lot of experience using simple variable changes/freezes and aobs for flash games. But hey, it's a start, I'd be willing to learn, but anything I've found so far skips a few (important) steps from doing what I can already do to doing what you can do.
Does memory editing work in multiplayer games? I suspect that even if they do, only on server side, but at least there, do they?

Also, I'd like to confirm for anybody pirating the game like me, that the tables work with the CODEX version (it's basically the same as the Steam version, with 3 files needed for Steam-integration cracked, no real reason for it not to work, ever). Just so you know. :twisted:

Keep up the good work, you guys are my heroes when it comes to cheating. Happy to see you still rolling these tables out after the CheatEngine forum fiasco.

With love,
Yoyo ;)

bladechampion
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Europa Universalis IV v1.19.2.0 STEAM (GM and More)

Post by bladechampion »

yoyo wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:42 pm
Hi everybody!

First off, big thanks to the makers of these tables, I have been using them for a while now and they make the game real fun.

CompactDisc - in your extension in the console enable part the CKII wiki is linked instead of EUIV, please fix to avoid confusion :lol:

A few questions that have been brewing inside me for a long time and it's about time I asked:
What is the practical maximum you could set legitimacy, prestige, army and navy traditions and mercantilism, without the game bugging out? I'm using 1000 (1000000 in fact), frozen, and it works, is it possible to get a higher value without the game resetting it from month to month and still get the insane bonuses?
Is there any way to cheat on power projection (not that it would be of any use, just curious) and Imperial Authority (now that would be a useful one)?
Can anybody give a link to some good tutorials on how I (or anybody) could make tables (trainers) like this? I only have a basic understanding of what these do, a real basic understanding of pointers and a lot of experience using simple variable changes/freezes and aobs for flash games. But hey, it's a start, I'd be willing to learn, but anything I've found so far skips a few (important) steps from doing what I can already do to doing what you can do.
Does memory editing work in multiplayer games? I suspect that even if they do, only on server side, but at least there, do they?

Also, I'd like to confirm for anybody pirating the game like me, that the tables work with the CODEX version (it's basically the same as the Steam version, with 3 files needed for Steam-integration cracked, no real reason for it not to work, ever). Just so you know. :twisted:

Keep up the good work, you guys are my heroes when it comes to cheating. Happy to see you still rolling these tables out after the CheatEngine forum fiasco.

With love,
Yoyo ;)
Hi Yoyo,

I will try to answer your questions as best as I can but anyone can feel free to correct me if something is not quite right.

1) I have tried various values for prestige and i believe 1 million is as high as I have gone. I haven't tried anything more but I do not believe it is needed. At that point you kill everything with no losses and basically incur 0 aggressive expansion. But I am uncertain how high you can actually go.

2) I believe that power projection has been asked for before and has been looked into. If I am not mistaken (although really unsure about this one) the reason is very similar to why there is no spy network pointer; it simply does not exist. Spying is a mix of various things which come together and is not really a single value you can edit. I think power projection could be the same.

3) CompactDisc's extehnsion has the Imperial Authority pointer. It is at the very bottom of the table under general where you can also change curia controller and current HRE emperor (I agree it's very useful).

4) Learning Cheat Engine is like learning anything else - it takes time and dedication. However, I do believe for the more advanced techniques you will probably need to know a bit about general memory hacking and how it actually works. As already said in this thread, many of the things Recifense and some of the other guys do seems like magic. You need to know some Lua for scripting since it is essentially like writing a mini program.There are some tutorials here, and many on the old forum if you still have access (as well as across the web).

5) Cheating in multiplayer is generally frowned upon here and uploads of multiplayer cheats is definitely prohibited. However, I will say it very much depends on the game in question. In general if you are able to hack a multiplayer game with Cheat Engine it means the values are client sided and not server sided which opens a host of many problems much worse than CE. Some games you can kind of trick in multiplayer, others are absolutely impossible-simple as that.

Hope this helps :)

P.S. The table works with your version.

thelegg
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by thelegg »

Hello all,

Thanks so much for the tables guys, fantatstic work.

Can anyone possibly post a table that is just the ironman console hack part?

Thanks

shyopsik
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shyopsik »

thelegg: this post will cover your question viewtopic.php?f=4&t=109&start=15#p4194

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

thelegg wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:29 am
Hello all,

Thanks so much for the tables guys, fantatstic work.

Can anyone possibly post a table that is just the ironman console hack part?

Thanks
It's possible to delete all the other parts from my extension and save it that way. That way you can do it again every update if it changes. The console hack should keep working until a major patch.

HHGDEllen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HHGDEllen »

CompactDisc wrote:

can enable the console in ironman mode?

thelegg
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by thelegg »

Thanks guys xx

Ioannes
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ioannes »

@thelegg: Using Reci/CD's stuff on Multiplayer will cause an instant desync on unpause most of the time, which bugs the game out. If you're the host, every player will have some severe bugs, but if the game is saved and rehosted the info will be there. If you're a join-in, it'll desync for you only and cause the game to play out different for you (e.g. AIs DOWing you on everyone's game but not yours, ghost units...).

tl;dr breaks the game. Combine that with the fact it's kinda dickish to do it on Multiplayer, and... don't do it.

One thing to note, though - the Custom Nation limit pointer can be used liberally without desyncing or breaking, which leads for very cheesy 6/6/6 immortal ruler+heir+consort on a 2k+ dev nation. Still, don't do that on multiplayer unless everyone else agrees; it's really cheesy.

thelegg
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by thelegg »

Sorry to disappoint, I play SP only

Ioannes
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ioannes »

@CD, the newest version of your extension doesn't seem to work for me somehow.

As per usual, what I do is:
1) Open EU4 and CE (not necessarily in this order)
2) Have CE read EU4
3) Open Reci's table
4) Open and merge your table to Reci's
5) Check Reci's table's checkbox
6) Open up your pointers.

Am I missing anything?

EDIT1 Extra details:

-It shows the "??" on pretty much every value, but it seems capable of identifying my country as it shows a value there.
-After loading it, it also "breaks" Recifense's pointers/table as they become unusable somehow. Closing CE and reopening does not work; I need to reload the game for Reci's goodies to work again.

EDIT2 More detail:

-Opening it without Reci's table has the same effect: Recognized country, everything else is "??"