Europa Universalis IV v1.28.3.0 STEAM (GM and More) 2019-Feb-05

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Ioannes
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Europa Universalis IV v1.19.2.0 STEAM (GM and More)

Post by Ioannes »

CompactDisc wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:15 am
Ioannes wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:34 am
CompactDisc wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:59 am
---------------------------------------------
Table Extension for EU4 v1.22.0.0!
---------------------------------------------
Wondering, did CD's extension break with the new patch? It was pretty minor
The current version still works.
The extension survives all patches and hotfixes except when they fixed something to do with the pointers or console code.
Usually an expansion adds new values or removes them so that's why I need to update the extension a lot. Hotfixes usually don't do that.
Neato! Thanks for the reply CD. Just got myself almost a week of break, so I'm going bombs away with it :mrgreen:

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Mirek_Burczyn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Europa Universalis IV v1.22.1.0 STEAM (GM and More) 2017-Jun-20

Post by Mirek_Burczyn »

There are still problems with autonomy. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. And it's not just about being unable to go below hard-coded values (that's expected, duh), but simply not working at all, while displaying all proper values for given province.

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

Mirek_Burczyn wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:55 pm
There are still problems with autonomy. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. And it's not just about being unable to go below hard-coded values (that's expected, duh), but simply not working at all, while displaying all proper values for given province.
I'll take a look at it when I have some time. Seems odd though, perhaps it is a dynamic pointer, but I sure hope not.

Arjik
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Arjik »

Hey, guys! Thanks to Recifense and CompactDisk for updating their work, here's my small contribution - combined table with a few more pointers. I added:
Meritocracy (for Celestial Empire government, look fot it in the Government tab),
Mandate score (functions like the Imperial Authority so I placed the pointer alongside it),
and three unique scores for Russian Tsardom (I created a new tab in the Government tab for less clutter).
I suspect there is a pointer for a country that currently holds Mandate of Heaven (like there is a ponter for HREmperor), but couldn't find it. Enjoy!

EDIT: As CompactDisk suggested, I changed the full table to only extension (that means you need to download the table made by Recifense at the first page).
Attachments
eu4_1.22.1_extension_table.CT
CompactDisk's extension for Recifense's table plus some pointers for EUIV v.1.22.1
(116.38 KiB) Downloaded 44 times
Last edited by Arjik on Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

Arjik wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:43 pm
Hey, guys! Thanks to Recifense and CompactDisk for updating their work, here's my small contribution - combined table with a few more pointers. I added:
Meritocracy (for Celestial Empire government, look fot it in the Government tab),
Mandate score (functions like the Imperial Authority so I placed the pointer alongside it),
and three unique scores for Russian Tsardom (I created a new tab in the Government tab for less clutter).
I suspect there is a pointer for a country that currently holds Mandate of Heaven (like there is a ponter for HREmperor), but couldn't find it. Enjoy!
While we appreciate the effort, Recifense would prefer you post your table as another extension.
He can't keep track of downloads properly if everyone just downloads the combined tables.
Personally I don't mind, so feel free to combine with at least my extension. Just don't repost Reci's. Thanks.

PS: Would you mind if I updated the extension with your pointers starting from the next update?

Arjik
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Arjik »

CompactDisc wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:50 pm
Arjik wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:43 pm
While we appreciate the effort, Recifense would prefer you post your table as another extension.
He can't keep track of downloads properly if everyone just downloads the combined tables.
Personally I don't mind, so feel free to combine with at least my extension. Just don't repost Reci's. Thanks.

PS: Would you mind if I updated the extension with your pointers starting from the next update?
Alright, I didn't know it would be preferrable as extension. And yes, feel free to add the pointers, I wouldn't post them if I didn't want to share.

AgentXyX
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AgentXyX »

The issue of the spy network. What if you follow the example of the last chosen army? Choose the country we go to CE set the necessary value of the spy network - it's ready. So to make real?

Mirek_Burczyn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Mirek_Burczyn »

AgentXyX wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:24 pm
The issue of the spy network. What if you follow the example of the last chosen army? Choose the country we go to CE set the necessary value of the spy network - it's ready. So to make real?
1) It doesn't work like that, since the value is saved under YOUR country, not target.
2) Console already has spynetwork [<Target Country tag>] [<Amount>] command. Super-easy, super-fast and in fact I say it's faster than trying to pull this by going back and forth between CE and game.

AgentXyX
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AgentXyX »

Mirek_Burczyn wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:09 am
AgentXyX wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:24 pm
1) It doesn't work like that, since the value is saved under YOUR country, not target.
2) Console already has spynetwork [<Target Country tag>] [<Amount>] command. Super-easy, super-fast and in fact I say it's faster than trying to pull this by going back and forth between CE and game.
It's true, thanks. Simply, I almost do not use the console.

Etain
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Etain »

Ehy guys I am quite new! But how can I download the Table? And how do I use it? I am sorry for being such a noob but everyone is at the beginning!
Anticipated "Thank you"!

bladechampion
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bladechampion »

Etain wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:05 pm
Ehy guys I am quite new! But how can I download the Table? And how do I use it? I am sorry for being such a noob but everyone is at the beginning!
Anticipated "Thank you"!
Hi there! The place to download tables for each game listed on the forum is usually the first page of the topic. In this case, it is here:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=109

You need to download the table for your version of the game which you can usually see somewhere in the menu (in the case of EU4 it can be seen on the launcher as well.) In order to use said table you need the program which runs it called Cheat Engine which you can download from here:

[Link]

After installing it double click on the table, it will launch and you will see the available options from there. You will need to select a process from a drop-down menu and you would select EU4.exe in this case. There are a few tutorials on how to use Cheat Engine out there and they are worth checking out.

Happy gaming!

Etain
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Etain »

Ehy!!!!!! Thank you so much! But, and please do not make me feel dumber than I think, where can I download the table? I mean i saw all the page (viewtopic.php?f=4&t=109) but I did not find a "download" or something to touch! I am so sorry! :)

user.no.888
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by user.no.888 »

Hello all!
I have some questions...
(1) Is there a way to change the stats of the rulers & heirs that were made generals? (MILITARY tab)
(2) Furthermore, is there a way to change the stats of any general/admiral that has been recruited?
(3) Also, can I somehow rename the agents that I have at my disposal (diplomats/merchants/missionaries/colonists)...
(4) and/or change the names of the advisors that I have not selected (COURT tab)?
THANX in advance

FakeCake
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FakeCake »

How about Yesman? How is that even found?

OzbyBray
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by OzbyBray »

is it possible to get a 1.22.2 table for the beta?