Europa Universalis IV v1.28.3.0 STEAM (GM and More) 2019-Feb-05

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Gunteraz
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Europa Universalis IV v1.23.0.0 STEAM (GM and More) 2017-Nov-18

Post by Gunteraz »

afraidless wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:19 pm
dapmitidp wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:39 pm
glad the crashing wasn't just me... think paradox added some-sort of of cheat detector?
paradox is joining ea/ubisoft/activision in becoming a shitty corporation. next step, their own Steam/uplay/origins/gog alternative. and why not, ..fucking people in the ass is in style anyway. :|
Paradox "had" their own Steam alternative and i don't mean the paradox webstore. It's called GamersGate and was released about the same time as Steam was, in fact it was more popular than steam in the early days. Even tho Steam was technically launched before it was GamersGate that really pioneered digital distribution of games. They were the first website i bought games from and i used it for quite a long time. They even had amazing sales that were no less grandiose than the Steam sales are these days. I tought the GamersGate had stopped operating years ago but i was actually surprised to learn they are still alive and kicking. However they no longer sell any paradox games after Paradox decided to go for Steam only DRM couple years ago. I'm not entirely sure if Paradox still owns them or not, but if i had to guess i'd say they probably sold it. And there is no way Paradox will make Steam clone for themselves. They have their Paradox Webstore as an alternative way to sell games without paying tithe to Valve and i imagine that is good enough for them.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Recifense
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Europa Universalis IV v1.23.0.0 STEAM (GM and More) 2017-Nov-19

Post by Recifense »

Hi guys,

The last table was updated with a fix for a cause of crashing. Now the script version is 7.5. My bad!

Cheeers!

user.no.888
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by user.no.888 »

Recifense wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:50 pm
Hi guys,
The last table was updated with a fix for a cause of crashing. Now the script version is 7.5. My bad!
Cheeers!
THANX!

Ioannes
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ioannes »

Downloading that right now, will use after dinner. If I get a crash or anything similar I'll make sure to edit this post - if it's unedited, just assume everything went fine :)

LarabeJR
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LarabeJR »

Recifense wrote:
Hi guys,

Cheeers!
It works fine now. Thanks !

Ganymedes
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ganymedes »

thanks a lot! work perfectly fine now

ZyNfrix
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ZyNfrix »

Recifense wrote:
Hi guys,

Cheeers!
No worries, Your tables are always awesome so no wait is to long lol. Thanks for the hard work!

lunarhuman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lunarhuman »

Thanks for the fix

munzuradam
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Europa Universalis IV v1.22.2.0 STEAM (GM and More) 2017-Aug-17

Post by munzuradam »

CompactDisc wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:54 am
Thanks for the update, I'll keep an eye on CK2 then :)
IDK if it's just me but console didn't open in iron man.

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

munzuradam wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:13 pm
CompactDisc wrote:
The EU4 one? I haven't updated it yet, haven't tested it yet either. I will do so soon.

munzuradam
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by munzuradam »

CompactDisc wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:08 pm
The EU4 one? I haven't updated it yet, haven't tested it yet either. I will do so soon.
Yes EU4 one. Thanks mate.

throwaway220
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by throwaway220 »

afraidless wrote:
dapmitidp wrote:
glad the crashing wasn't just me... think paradox added some-sort of of cheat detector?
paradox is joining ea/ubisoft/activision in becoming a shitty corporation. next step, their own Steam/uplay/origins/gog alternative. and why not, ..fucking people in the ass is in style anyway. :|
its not a cheat detector, what does paradox lose when you cheat? You get a high score on a leaderboard they ditched 3 years ago? Paradox only cares about piracy and not about cheating in a singleplayer campaign which only gives you bragging rights. Paradox also have a limited dev team and trying to fight cheat engine usage will be impossible as the game can be played offline and will drain their resources.

afraidless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by afraidless »

Gunteraz wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:05 pm
afraidless wrote:
dapmitidp wrote:
Paradox "had" their own Steam alternative and i don't mean the paradox webstore. It's called GamersGate and was released about the same time as Steam was, in fact it was more popular than steam in the early days. Even tho Steam was technically launched before it was GamersGate that really pioneered digital distribution of games. They were the first website i bought games from and i used it for quite a long time. They even had amazing sales that were no less grandiose than the Steam sales are these days. I tought the GamersGate had stopped operating years ago but i was actually surprised to learn they are still alive and kicking. However they no longer sell any paradox games after Paradox decided to go for Steam only DRM couple years ago. I'm not entirely sure if Paradox still owns them or not, but if i had to guess i'd say they probably sold it. And there is no way Paradox will make Steam clone for themselves. They have their Paradox Webstore as an alternative way to sell games without paying tithe to Valve and i imagine that is good enough for them.
Hey thank you, that was really useful. If you're interested, i looked it up, and GamersGate only has a few percent of the digital distribution market; it's main adventages are that it is entirely DRM free and based in europe.
Paradox made them an independent company shortly after it succeeded above expectations, so I guess they are still more or less in control of GamersGate.

Anyway, thanks for the info, really nice ;)

Warle
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Warle »

CompactDisc wrote:
munzuradam wrote:
CompactDisc wrote:
CompactDisc, any updates on the extended table? Thanks for your continual work btw really appreciate the effort :D

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

Warle wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:22 pm
CompactDisc wrote:
munzuradam wrote:

CompactDisc, any updates on the extended table? Thanks for your continual work btw really appreciate the effort :D
Working on it :) It'll be done before the weekend, but not sure when exactly.