A Year Of Rain

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
GamerCare
Table Makers
Table Makers

A Year Of Rain

Post by GamerCare »

Code: Select all

stop time
infinite supply

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
A Year of Rain (64-bit Development PCD3D_SM5) .CT
(58.19 KiB) Downloaded 224 times

bloodsucker
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: A Year Of Rain

Post by bloodsucker »

thank you, any update on future ?

Axel
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Axel »

Any way for an update?

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

+1

NightShadex
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NightShadex »

Hi there,
I was able to create a few scripts that might aid base building.
The 1st option works both for anorium as well for lumber but instead of setting a pre-determined value it increases everytime a worker gathers a specific resource.
The 2nd option works like a charm for the population cap.
The 3rd works for production time but requires to produce 1 unit first.
I tried other stuff such as building time, skill cooldown, exp, skill points but with no luck so far. As soon I'm able to figure the rest out I'll try to update the table.
Attachments
AYearOfRain.CT
few cheats for the game
(6.06 KiB) Downloaded 124 times

Axel
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Axel »

Hey, thanks for the table, the thing is, I usually, (try to) make my own pointers but for some reason I can't find them in this game. Tried everything I know and for a moment I managed to find the pointer of anything I select only to get the game to crash after a level up and pointer to not work anymore :( . So game 1 - me 0

NightShadex
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NightShadex »

Axel wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:15 pm
Hey, thanks for the table, the thing is, I usually, (try to) make my own pointers but for some reason I can't find them in this game. Tried everything I know and for a moment I managed to find the pointer of anything I select only to get the game to crash after a level up and pointer to not work anymore :( . So game 1 - me 0
I know what you mean, i too had trouble finding pointers that work, that's why I used instead auto assembler... You just need to find the value that you are looking for see what writes to that address and in the disassembler, in the tools section do an aobinjection, then comment the code area before jump and use the nop to make it do nothing...

NightShadex
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NightShadex »

Hi guys,
I've add a few other options hero wise such as xp and skill points. I can't for the love of god find a work around the skill cooldowns and hp values. Whenever I attempt to change the hp I end up changing the enemey's to. If anyone, and I literally mean anyone, might lend a hand it would be much apreciated. Specially for the skill cooldowns.
Attachments
AYearOfRain.CT
(4.86 MiB) Downloaded 100 times

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

NightShadex wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:02 am
Hi guys,
I've add a few other options hero wise such as xp and skill points. I can't for the love of god find a work around the skill cooldowns and hp values. Whenever I attempt to change the hp I end up changing the enemey's to. If anyone, and I literally mean anyone, might lend a hand it would be much apreciated. Specially for the skill cooldowns.
Ok so there are a ton of anti-cheat features in the game even in offline mode. Very frustrating. In my hero editor feature I disable a few so it doesn't set you hit points to zero (which it did sometimes). But EVERYTHING regarding the heroes has multiple anticheat checks that I couldn't get rid of. I found the cool downs for the skills/abilities but too much anticheat stuff. Anyway here is the deal at the VERY beginning of a chapter or when a hero first arrives you can set their min/max health and it sticks. Once they start getting injured the anti cheat constantly checks current health (but not max health). So set both when you first see the hero (you can set it to like 100,000 if you want) and FREEZE. Ok so here is ANOTHER thing: When you level up it may reset your hit points. Freezing the CURRENT hit points while they are healing does no good.

So what I did once was use your XP script and NOT let the hero get hit but allow to level up then used my editor to change the min/max hitpoints and it worked (sometimes). Also sometimes you can do it during a cutscene and the game seems to miss it.

To be the SAFEST in keeping your current hitpoints super high after you change them use the "Disable level up" script I have included. Then set your level/level up points manually using the hero editor. Sure you won't do as high a damage (cause yes the anti-cheat feature checks that also) BUT the game won't reset your hitpoints back to normal either and all your heroes can have 100,000 or even you can set to 500,000 hitpoints. Or you can try your XP script, keeping your heroes from getting hit, level up immediately change your min/max hp or still have it FROZEN (which I suggest) and then select the disable level up script (JUST in case!) and try it that way. Anyway here it is (I still have your XP and Anorium script here):
Attachments
AYearOfRain_G25.CT
Give it a shot
(44.7 KiB) Downloaded 160 times

NightShadex
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NightShadex »

gideon25 wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:39 am
NightShadex wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:02 am
Hi guys,
Ok so there are a ton of anti-cheat features in the game even in offline mode. Very frustrating. In my hero editor feature I disable a few so it doesn't set you hit points to zero (which it did sometimes). But EVERYTHING regarding the heroes has multiple anticheat checks that I couldn't get rid of. I found the cool downs for the skills/abilities but too much anticheat stuff. Anyway here is the deal at the VERY beginning of a chapter or when a hero first arrives you can set their min/max health and it sticks. Once they start getting injured the anti cheat constantly checks current health (but not max health). So set both when you first see the hero (you can set it to like 100,000 if you want) and FREEZE. Ok so here is ANOTHER thing: When you level up it may reset your hit points. Freezing the CURRENT hit points while they are healing does no good.

So what I did once was use your XP script and NOT let the hero get hit but allow to level up then used my editor to change the min/max hitpoints and it worked (sometimes). Also sometimes you can do it during a cutscene and the game seems to miss it.

To be the SAFEST in keeping your current hitpoints super high after you change them use the "Disable level up" script I have included. Then set your level/level up points manually using the hero editor. Sure you won't do as high a damage (cause yes the anti-cheat feature checks that also) BUT the game won't reset your hitpoints back to normal either and all your heroes can have 100,000 or even you can set to 500,000 hitpoints. Or you can try your XP script, keeping your heroes from getting hit, level up immediately change your min/max hp or still have it FROZEN (which I suggest) and then select the disable level up script (JUST in case!) and try it that way. Anyway here it is (I still have your XP and Anorium script here):
thanks buddy, I'll see the changes you've made and try to learn to better improve future sripting... By the way I changed the sript for the production time, instead of using nop I used the code for anorium and used the movd instead of addss:
push rax
push (float)0
movd xmm0, dword ptr [rsp]
pop rax
pop rax
movss [rax+r13*8+10],xmm0 //from the original code
this way it doesn't bug out whenever you try to use it for the first time or using with different stuff...

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

NightShadex wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:50 pm
thanks buddy, I'll see the changes you've made and try to learn to better improve future sripting... By the way I changed the sript for the production time, instead of using nop I used the code for anorium and used the movd instead of addss:
push rax
push (float)0
pop rax
pop rax
this way it doesn't bug out whenever you try to use it for the first time or using with different stuff...
Ah, my script was bugging out? I didn't really notice but didn't test them too much either. The game itself is rather buggy though. Path finding issues, things not triggering properly forcing me to restart missions, etc. Got sick of playing it pretty quickly. Btw, I would make sure before you post a table to go to dissect structures and choose File, Delete all structures. That way the table isn't several megabytes in size. Not sure if it makes a difference or not though.

NightShadex
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NightShadex »

gideon25 wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:49 pm
NightShadex wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:50 pm
push rax
push (float)0
pop rax
pop rax
Ah, my script was bugging out? I didn't really notice but didn't test them too much either. The game itself is rather buggy though. Path finding issues, things not triggering properly forcing me to restart missions, etc. Got sick of playing it pretty quickly. Btw, I would make sure before you post a table to go to dissect structures and choose File, Delete all structures. That way the table isn't several megabytes in size. Not sure if it makes a difference or not though.
not yours, mine... whenever I tried to train a unit with that script active before producing one for the very first time, it would change the time value to an anastronomical high value...