Forza Horizon 3 Credit, XP and Skillpoint Hack

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Forza Horizon 3 Credit, XP and Skillpoint Hack

Post by STN »

Updated
i think i have found a method to change credits. but it will also change your xp, skill points and roads (no idea about that one) for some reason i do not understand.

Made by TR1T0N

Warning this method will likely get your account banned i recommend you use it in offline on riddicks version of the game and not the full version.

also the game has been crashing if you do not enable veh debugger to do this open cheat engine go to edit->settings->debugger options->debugger method->select use veh debugger

Remeber to also backup your save at: AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.ForzaHorizon3Demo_8wekyb3d8bbwe\SystemAppData for riddicks version and
AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.OpusPG_8wekyb3d8bbwe\SystemAppData for legit version.
How to:
Follow this guide on how to edit the values since the table didn't work. i may continue work on the trainer and fix it to find the value automatically if i have the time.
www youtube com/watch?v=d782G-PS_js

First post so apologies if i got something wrong, new to posting on this forum. i am also extremely new to game hacking using assembly so it is likely this may not work as i have only been able to test it on my PC (only have used cheat engine to lookup memory addresses and edit them)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

demoncamber
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Forza Horizon 3 Credit, XP and Skillpoint Hack

Post by demoncamber »

Nice! Has anyone tested this online yet? I'd like to do the money cheat but, worried about online play.

XaneXXXX
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by XaneXXXX »

This is awesome, Any more progress with this? Have you been able to filter out money yet to be able to only change that? Cheers.

nomar
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by nomar »

Where is?

computeur
Cheater
Cheater

Post by computeur »

not working the game crash after " Find out that ...." command