Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge

Post by gibberishh »

Fina-****-ly!
Took an exhaustingly long time but I finally have individualized Super Lightning Damage for Player 1 only. Requires more testing but so far it seems to be working for me. As with Super Nuke Damage, Alt+W will turn this on. Alt+L will turn it off.

The code first checks who cast the storm and (in a totally different region of the code which is activated a few seconds later) bumps up the damage if Player 1 cast it. Because of this, it is theoretically possible that if Player 1 cast a storm and then Player 2 did the same before the storm hit (or while it is still ongoing) -- Player 2 will get a message saying another storm is in effect -- but this might still change the value of 'who cast', thereby disabling the damage boost. This theory is totally untested. Maybe the game doesn't update 'who cast' because the storm could not be cast and everything will work fine. Who knows!? :cry:

My disclaimers for Yuri still stand.

Next maybe I'll write Player 1-only scripts for Purifier Bonus and Spy Steal %.

Removed obsolete tables. New tables at viewtopic.php?p=303673#p303673

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by gibberishh on Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:54 am, edited 3 times in total.

Jiraiya761
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jiraiya761 »

Fantastic!
I've been testing it and it very much seems to work. Thank you. I can now play as the British and build Black Eagles and Demo Trucks to my heart's desire! As well as remind myself that the Grand Cannons were always a little bit s***. They'd be alright if they actually had the range to justify the 2x2 fortification. But that's by the by.

One minor bug - and it's prevalent in all versions of your table - is that if you have Instant Build on, have a Cloning VAT, and you train infantry (or any other unit that you can have clones of), the clone isn't always generated from the VAT. This is especially true if you're trying to batch-train units. I would say in that instance it trains a clone ~50% of the time.

It only happens when Instant Build is on, so it'll be something to do with the VAT not liking the speed.
This isn't a "please fix this" comment, I don't really care, but if you're looking to iron out bugs that'll be one to look into.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

Apologies for posting two sets of tables so soon after one another. Changed the Purifier Bonus and Spy Steal % to Player 1-only scripts and removed the respective pointers. Their hotkeys are still Alt+X.
Jiraiya761 wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2023 3:30 pm
One minor bug - Instant Build on ... Cloning VAT ... clone isn't always generated from the VAT... I would say in that instance it trains a clone ~50% of the time... something to do with the VAT not liking the speed.
Thanks for the bug report. I'll look into this after I rebuild a respectable number of brain cells. I'm assuming you are reporting the bug because the original table/s did not manifest this bug? If so, it should be an easy enough fix. Otherwise it might not be so easy. Your assumption of building speed could be correct in which case I highly doubt something can be done about it.
Btw, I did a very short test (in RA2 with all scripts enabled) and was unable to replicate this behavior. My cloning vats produced several different types of units correctly in very quick succession. But right now my brain doesn't have the bandwidth to do any more so I'll leave it till later.
Attachments
RA2 1.006 Simplified.ct
Signed cheat table, will attempt to launch ra2.exe from the same folder and attach itself to game.exe
(34.36 KiB) Downloaded 877 times
Yuri 1.000 Simplified.ct
Signed cheat table, will attempt to launch yuri.exe from the same folder and attach itself to gamemd.exe
(38.34 KiB) Downloaded 1029 times

Jiraiya761
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jiraiya761 »

I don't know if the original table produced the same bug or not, mainly because the "instant build" in the original table applied to structures only. I think there was a separate script somewhere for instant units, but since units 'build' so quickly I didn't bother.

If it's not a replicable issue for you, I'm happy to believe it's just an issue for me for one reason or another. This is a game that pre-dates 9/11 - I expect some jankiness in the code, especially when you start messing with it.

I'd say leave it and take a well-earned break unless/until others report the same issue. If it's just me it's not worth attempting a fix, but if others can verify it's an issue then it might be worth a look.

Thank you for all your hard work. We appreciate it. :)

skyline86
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by skyline86 »

Thank you for your cheat engine table! May i use this table for mental omega mod?

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

skyline86 wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:50 am
May i use this table for mental omega mod?
I don't have mental omega so I can't test it. A previous post suggests that some parts of the Yuri table might work. If it works for you, great. I'll be surprised if the whole table works. You might have to manually attach the correct process if mental omega uses different exes. If the table doesn't work, you can always go back to using gameplayer's table.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

I've found the address where one can change the movement speed of units: [esi+470] in RA2, +580 in Yuri (type: double, esi is the address of the selected unit) but it is quite buggy. This is not just speed of veterans but all units. Increasing their speed by a huge amount works most of the time but:
  • Selecting the MCV causes it to crash. I've been able to circumvent this so that is not an issue anymore.
  • Sometimes units just keep phasing in-and-out in place instead of going to the destination because of the speed boost and this cannot be fixed. It is not rare enough to ignore.
Because of the second bug, after hours and hours of trying, I'm giving up on this. There's no point writing a cheat just for a minor speed boost either (assuming that would work). Maybe I'll add speed boost only for veterans if that doesn't manifest similar bugs. Fingers crossed.

Also, I've double-checked the cloning vats issue reported earlier and am still unable to replicate it on my install (and therefore unable to fix it).

dhanayha
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dhanayha »

gibberishh wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2023 3:34 pm
I've found the address where one can change the movement speed of units: [esi+470] in RA2, +580 in Yuri (type: double, esi is the address of the selected unit) but it is quite buggy. This is not just speed of veterans but all units. Increasing their speed by a huge amount works most of the time but:
  • Selecting the MCV causes it to crash. I've been able to circumvent this so that is not an issue anymore.
  • Sometimes units just keep phasing in-and-out in place instead of going to the destination because of the speed boost and this cannot be fixed. It is not rare enough to ignore.
Because of the second bug, after hours and hours of trying, I'm giving up on this. There's no point writing a cheat just for a minor speed boost either (assuming that would work). Maybe I'll add speed boost only for veterans if that doesn't manifest similar bugs. Fingers crossed.

Also, I've double-checked the cloning vats issue reported earlier and am still unable to replicate it on my install (and therefore unable to fix it).
hai
i cant thank you enough with your simplified table
i had test for RA2 and Yuri
but on yuri tables i cant activated God Mod everything else is working like a charm
no mod installed
my yuri version is 1.001

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

dhanayha wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:00 pm
but on yuri tables i cant activated God Mod everything else is working like a charm ... my yuri version is 1.001
Sorry, can't help you there. I'm using a very old version of Yuri and without having your specific version, it will be impossible for me to write code for it. As I have said a couple of times before, my version is even older than the ones other people here are using. None of the other Yuri tables in this thread work with mine. This table is for 1.000 and isn't even guaranteed to work reliably with all releases numbered 1.000.

You have three options:
  • Since other scripts work for you, I'm assuming One-shot Kill also works. As illustrated in this post, you can comment out the line which reduces your health to give you godmode. This is not perfect because it doesn't include psychic immune, C4 immune, iron curtain immune, but at least your units will live long enough to win battles. Dog attacks also behave differently with this script but in Yuri the AI rarely uses dogs.
  • It's possible that of the many code blocks that make up Godmode, only 1-2 are not working because of the version difference. When you right-click Godmode, it should tell you which these are. You can comment those out and see if the rest of the script works for you. Unfortunately this will require some research on your part if you are not technically well-versed because you will need to comment out all associated code blocks.
  • If gameplayer's table works for you, you can use both tables together: use scripts which work for you from my table, and enable Godmode from gameplayer's. This obviously defeats the purpose of having a simplified table in the first place, but that is one of the options in the realm of possibilities right now. You can also delete my Godmode script and paste gameplayer's Godmode script into the table instead so that you only have to work with one table.

BlaxFly
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BlaxFly »

Hey man, would it be possible to make damage modifier for the game as well?

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

BlaxFly wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 2:53 am
I don't understand. What damage modifier are you asking for? There's already 1-shot kill. How much more damage can one do? Nuke and Weather Storm damage are also separately boosted.
I will be extremely hesitant to add seemingly unnecessary cheats. This is meant to be a simplified table and will remain so. If 1-shot kill is not working for you, you can try using it from one of the original tables.

BlaxFly
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BlaxFly »

gibberishh wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 4:25 am
BlaxFly wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 2:53 am
I don't understand. What damage modifier are you asking for? There's already 1-shot kill. How much more damage can one do? Nuke and Weather Storm damage are also separately boosted.
I will be extremely hesitant to add seemingly unnecessary cheats. This is meant to be a simplified table and will remain so. If 1-shot kill is not working for you, you can try using it from one of the original tables.
Oh, the one shot kill works well, but I found that while my units take normal damage from the enemies, my allies and units get one shot by the enemy. It doesn't need to be a damage modifier, I just wonder if it would be possible to have it updated so only enemies take massive damage?

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

BlaxFly wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:24 am
I found that while my units take normal damage from the enemies, my allies and units get one shot by the enemy. It doesn't need to be a damage modifier, I just wonder if it would be possible to have it updated so only enemies take massive damage?
I see. None of these scripts have been tested with allies. As of right now, I don't even know how to ally with another base -- I've only ever played with all parties hostile to me. All scripts only check for the originator of an object/action to be "you" (or maybe just "Player 1" and not necessarily "you" idk) and then choose to apply modifications or not. I'll look into allies later (could prove quite difficult) and I am doubtful whether any of the original tables also accounted for allies.

Edit: Upon reading the manual it seems that Allies are a multiplayer-only option. As I have no way of setting up multiplayer games, I will not be able to write code for this. Sorry.

cyborg5742
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cyborg5742 »

Stalin15 wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:10 pm
plaxor wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:32 pm
nevermind, found it..
Thank you very much for this, I myself was not able to find it.
cyborg5742 wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:34 am
plaxor wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:32 pm
nevermind, found it..
hi. how to use this? change to what value?
Here's a list:

00000000 is default, no tech.
00000001 is for Allied.
00000002 is for Soviet.
00000004 is for Yuri.
00000003 is for Allied & Soviet Tech.
00000007 is for Allied, Soviet & Yuri Tech.

Mental Omega, you need to spy both the ConYard and the TechLab, these are the numbers I got myself:
00001000 Soviet ConYard
00001004 Soviet TechLab

00000800 Allied ConYard
00000802 Allied Techlab

00002000 Yuri ConYard
00002008 Yuri Techlab

00004000 Foehn ConYard
00004010 Foehn Techlab

0000781E ALL TECH!
Thanks

cyborg5742
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cyborg5742 »

gibberishh wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:42 pm
dhanayha wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:00 pm
but on yuri tables i cant activated God Mod everything else is working like a charm ... my yuri version is 1.001
Sorry, can't help you there. I'm using a very old version of Yuri and without having your specific version, it will be impossible for me to write code for it. As I have said a couple of times before, my version is even older than the ones other people here are using. None of the other Yuri tables in this thread work with mine. This table is for 1.000 and isn't even guaranteed to work reliably with all releases numbered 1.000.

You have three options:
  • Since other scripts work for you, I'm assuming One-shot Kill also works. As illustrated in this post, you can comment out the line which reduces your health to give you godmode. This is not perfect because it doesn't include psychic immune, C4 immune, iron curtain immune, but at least your units will live long enough to win battles. Dog attacks also behave differently with this script but in Yuri the AI rarely uses dogs.
  • It's possible that of the many code blocks that make up Godmode, only 1-2 are not working because of the version difference. When you right-click Godmode, it should tell you which these are. You can comment those out and see if the rest of the script works for you. Unfortunately this will require some research on your part if you are not technically well-versed because you will need to comment out all associated code blocks.
  • If gameplayer's table works for you, you can use both tables together: use scripts which work for you from my table, and enable Godmode from gameplayer's. This obviously defeats the purpose of having a simplified table in the first place, but that is one of the options in the realm of possibilities right now. You can also delete my Godmode script and paste gameplayer's Godmode script into the table instead so that you only have to work with one table.
Have you tried downloading the 1.001 patch and update your Yuri's Revenge?