Borderlands 3 +30

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Norinx
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Borderlands 3 +14

Post by Norinx »

playing around with this there seams to be a few unused items in the game, if you start with a base gun that is close enough you can kind of get them working

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

inforsir89 wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:10 am
vosszaa wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:04 am
inforsir89 wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:14 pm
Spoiler
i USually pop open both the injector and table before even running the game, then i start the game. once the game is on the title screen i got and Play. to get into the game it self (yes i suck at this) also i put the injecter in the folder where the Objectdumps is dumped at so mine is

C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Borderlands3\OakGame\Binaries\Win64 this prob is different for different people
[Link]

Once im in game i make sure i selecte the right borderlands 3 process, easy way to get the right now is to click the Windows Tab on both the the injector and Cheat Engine

[Link]

Once the injector is active press the tilda or tab key and the Console should pop up

[Link]

Once all this is done Press the / Key on the Numb Pad it will then Create the ObjectsDump file in
C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Borderlands3\OakGame\Binaries\Win64, Open it up

[Link]

In Cheat engine check off tooltip Pointer

[Link]

Now the setup is done, damn that took a bit.

Time to Start editing.

Hover Your Mouse over the Item u want to edit, for example im going to Edit this Hex Gernade you will see the tooltip point populate with values :)

[Link]

wooo step 1 complete.

NOOOWWWW Do this in Cheat engine While u have highlighted the item u wanted to edit aka put ur mouse on.

Right Click Item Components and go to memory viewer

[Link]

After that Set Memory Viewer to 8 Hex

[Link]

like so

okay so when u have memory edit like this the item is automatically the top few values, I marked them to make it easyer to see

[Link]

Those are the Values for my transformer shield mod.

Now i want to take off the 40% chance to get bullets effect and give it the Turtle Effect.
So Objectdumps should already be up

Alt+f = find take the different values like the ones i have mark in the prev pic and find the value for 40% chance to get bullets effect

Pretty sure i found it let see shall we

[Link]

after u find out where the effect u want to replace is at its time to find the one u want so, u can do this by looking at other shield mods by doing what we just did or if u know what it is in the objectdumps just do the find command and find it. well i want the turtle effect on this

[Link]

:)

now what we do is we change the value to what we want like this

[Link]

and we are Done !!!!. Now Just Leave to the main menu and rejoin the game and the item will be updated to what you changed

its the Same for all items But Weapons. Weapons are very very picky and will make u crash.

heres the pic of the end results hoply i changed what i wanted, for this small tut

[Link]

welp looks like i made it go from transformer to a full Turtle shield even i can make mistakes and thats how u basically do it. now all u need to do is play with it till u get the hang of it :)

Hope this helped
okay so when u have memory edit like this the item is automatically the top few values
This is the part i dont get. When I open memory viewer and change to 8 bit hex, there are literally millions of address and it takes me forever to scroll up to the top

Right click Item Compuntonts or w/e and go to memory viewer on it, it will open it right on the values of the item at the top.

[Link]

PS the Values in the Picture wont be the same values you will get
Do you see the scrollbar on the right hand side? It means it's scroll-able and ive been scrolling up like a mad man because you said top two adresses lel

Also if I accidentally scroll up or down I will lose track of the correct address. Thanks for the tut btw
Last edited by vosszaa on Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

inforsir89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by inforsir89 »

vosszaa wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:30 am
inforsir89 wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:10 am
vosszaa wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:04 am

This is the part i dont get. When I open memory viewer and change to 8 bit hex, there are literally millions of address and it takes me forever to scroll up to the top

Right click Item Compuntonts or w/e and go to memory viewer on it, it will open it right on the values of the item at the top.

[Link]

PS the Values in the Picture wont be the same values you will get
Do you see the scrollbar on the right hand side? It means it's scroll-able which mean if I accidentally scroll up or down I will lose track of the correct address. Thanks for the tut btw
yes but u can always go back to it by right clicking item compnonts -> mem viewer and u will be back too it :)

Norinx wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:23 am
playing around with this there seams to be a few unused items in the game, if you start with a base gun that is close enough you can kind of get them working

wheres the unused stuff out that seems fun

Norinx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Norinx »

inforsir89 wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:32 am
wheres the unused stuff out that seems fun
I just looked up all the parts of a purple malian smg than searched for all parts with similar names then got this list of barrels

BPInvPart_Maliwan_SMG_C Part_SM_MAL_Barrel_Devoted.Part_SM_MAL_Barrel_Devoted
BPInvPart_Maliwan_SMG_C Part_SM_MAL_Barrel_CloudKill.Part_SM_MAL_Barrel_CloudKill
BPInvPart_Maliwan_SMG_C Part_SM_MAL_Barrel_Crit.Part_SM_MAL_Barrel_Crit
BPInvPart_Maliwan_SMG_C Part_SM_MAL_Barrel_Egon.Part_SM_MAL_Barrel_Egon
BPInvPart_Maliwan_SMG_C Part_SM_MAL_Barrel_Emporer.Part_SM_MAL_Barrel_Emporer
BPInvPart_Maliwan_SMG_C Part_SM_MAL_Barrel_Tsunami.Part_SM_MAL_Barrel_Tsunami
BPInvPart_Maliwan_SMG_C Part_SM_MAL_Barrel_VibraPulse.Part_SM_MAL_Barrel_VibraPulse
BPInvPart_Maliwan_SMG_C Part_SM_MAL_Barrel_westergun.Part_SM_MAL_Barrel_westergun
BPInvPart_Maliwan_SMG_C Part_SM_MAL_Barrel_Cutsman.Part_SM_MAL_Barrel_Cutsman
BPInvPart_Maliwan_SMG_C Part_SM_MAL_Barrel_DestructoSpin.Part_SM_MAL_Barrel_DestructoSpin

I then swapped the barrel and skin for a purple smg and got that, not sure of a faster way then looking though each gun type at a time.

Also the best way to find donor guns to change into high part count items seams to be crazy earls vending machine just look for the high item score items with the same type/manufacture as you want to end up with.

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

And in case you were curious, yes, you can have multiple anointed bonuses.

Aceofgods
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Aceofgods »

Zanzer wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:28 am
Nice! Can you stack the same modifier on the same item? Do the modifiers even stack if you have it on weapon+Shield etc?

Also, I hate to sound like a broken record, but I'm still trying to work out how to add additional components. :?

inforsir89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by inforsir89 »

Zanzer wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:28 am
how? :(

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

By stacking the pointers in the array appointed by the pointer at the offset someone mentioned earlier :D

inforsir89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by inforsir89 »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:17 am
By stacking the pointers in the array appointed by the pointer at the offset someone mentioned earlier :D
sunbeam is their anyway u could teach me how? lol because i have no idea what u just said

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Just keep trying your luck with going into memory viewer and copying the first 8 bytes over top of the next 8 bytes and then increase the count variable to 2. If it crashes, try again! Best assistance I can offer.

1096bimu
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by 1096bimu »

inforsir89 wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:09 pm
1096bimu wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:54 pm
These things will be obsolete as soon as SunBeam releases the debug console enabler, but I couldn't wait for that...

Looks like grenades, shields and class mods are the simplest to modify they don't have any slot requirements like grips or magazines, you can add any effect to any item and it will work.

You can for example add 2 MIRA effects to a grenade and it will split twice, giving you 9x the grenades.
As for class mods, each ability rank stat is its own item, so if you have a 10 slot mod, you can just make it +10 ability rank for one ability.

There are however, some requirements for artifacts, but only as far as the tooltip legibility is concerned. For example here I don't really want the elemental damage effect but if I don't add it then most of the other effects won't show up in the tool tip and it looks less cool.
Well iv tryed editting class mods and added other class perks to it but i dont see how u made a class mod give +10 to a skill. or should i say is how do u add lines to the item vs replacing. also on artifacts i made mine literally like 5 in one
Each +1 skill in a class mod is one component, mods with +2 skill just has 2 of the same components. Since nobody knows how to add components, you are limited by how many there is on the original item. The one I'm using has 11, so I could theoretically do +10, but I only did +6 in one ability and some generic stats like +damage.
BTW you can just use the OP's table to give your character +100 in any skill, it also saves, that's the easiest way to get a stupid OP character.

DarkFearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarkFearless »

Can someone make a mule of OP items? T_T;;.

squidney2k1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by squidney2k1 »

DarkFearless wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:12 am
Can someone make a mule of OP items? T_T;;.
Check the Nexus mod page for BL3. Someone upload a bunch of mules.

DarkFearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarkFearless »

I think they're not custom though.

BorderLee3
Noobzor
Noobzor

Best. Thread. Ever!

Post by BorderLee3 »

I just want to thank you guys for all the work you put in and for sharing the good times, much appreciated.