Aliens vs. Predator 2010 (DX_11) Steam version

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Aliens vs. Predator 2010 (DX_11) Steam version

Post by STN »

My first ever table for cheat engine. Actually more than half of it was originally Geri's creation. I just updated it and made 2 - 3 new options for it and removed 2, because I couldn't update them or make new ones replacing them. NOTE: YOU WILL NEED THE STEALTHEDIT PLUGIN FOR CHEATENGINE! You can download it here:

Made by Niko

This is done because the game has a CRC protection that causes it to crash if some of the codes are changed. This is not required for the health-related addresses, godmode and instantkill, and their combination.
Also, this table is only for the DX_11 exe of the game, running it with dx_9 will probably disable these cheats, at least the rank one. Give it a shot if you will.

.:Options:.
1.God Mode (Hp for players does not decrease. Keep in mind that anything that does over 100% health damage can kill you (such as E-grabs, plasma, spear, disk headshot etc...))

2.Instant Kill (Name says it)

3. God Mode + Instant kill (1 and 2 together in one code, because if you enable both of them at the same time they keep overwriting each other)

4. Unlimited Predator Energy (Predator energy does not decrease or increase)

5. Unlimited Ammo

6. Unlimited Cloak (This one is for predators, once you enable your cloak it doesn't go away, no matter what you do.)

7. Unlock Skins (What this basically does is it temporarily unlocks every skin in the game if you change its value to 44. Your rank will change to that value and all skins will be temporarily unlocked. Upon restarting the game the value will be back to your actual rank, and the skins you don't have will be locked. But the game saves which skins you've selected. So even tho they would be locked, you would still have them selected, thus you have them forever until you decide to change them. Then you will have to use this cheat again. This is mainly used for the exclusive pre-order skins.)

Also they have hotkeys, which are displayed next to their name on the cheat table. You can change them by rightclicking>Set/change hotkeys. Also the game might crash if you start loading while unlimited ammo is on. try disabling it while the game loads, and then enabling it when you spawn. I haven't checked if hp has the same effect. Maybe these effects aren't there for other users of the table. Thanks and have a nice day. Smile

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Aliens vs. Predator 2010 (DX11).CT
(7.24 KiB) Downloaded 1737 times

Hicalibre
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Aliens vs. Predator 2010 (DX_11) Steam version

Post by Hicalibre »

Unlimited Ammo does not seem to work at all for me. Been running around with a pistol all game.

Phoenix911
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Phoenix911 »

I know this is an old table but I have decided to play the game again after all this time but figured I played it without cheats so now I don't mind if U mess with ammo. The problem is the ammo wont enable anyone able to check it please?
Of course don't matter if not but was hoping to use some of these.

Audiothief
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Audiothief »

The first 3 entries in the Cheat-Table are valid but only if you play the DX11 Exec-File.
This is important, cause the game starts always with the Exec-File witout DX11.
Entries 4,5 and 6 are not valid cause the code ist not there. The writer of the code
maybe forgot it and saved it but not full functional Cheat-Table.

What a pity!

Anybody knows how to find the code for cloaking an Energy for Predator?

Thank you in advance.

eternien
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eternien »

It's not working

ChenKuanLong
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ChenKuanLong »