Victor Vran

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Victor Vran

Post by STN »

Victor Vran V.2.00 update 3, Steam Early Access (3DM)
Update date: 07-24-2015

Works with ALI213 and CODEX

It is the same update level released as first official version
Confirmed it works with Steam version.
Works with GOG applying minor adjustments (see end of post).

Introduction
Like announced, I completely revised my table:
- now you have to enable first ClassSearch to access all true cheats, otherwise they don't work at all
- "Huge Health", "Fast Fight", "Weapon Damage", "Potions/Bombs cooldowns", "Card Bonus Damage", and "Map's Hit awareness & Timer(s)" hook at the same address, so they can't be used at the same time
- Items selection hooks at another address and can always be left enabled
- Fastest End Game walkthrough is not a cheat
- in Table Extras are explained some on the fly cheats you can obtain using Cheat Engine features
- I named the table "Final" because I don't plan to update the game anymore further and so no more table enhancements from my side.
- "Debug" version of the table contains some more detailed explanations that could help understand better the mechanics of the game plus some messy script I used to perform soft debugging; in case I discover some missing details I already have, I will revise that one.

Considering that official version is out, I decided to completely wipe away my first post, because it became completely outdated and worthless.

Table description
All "real" cheats must be applied when you are in the Hub area; like I said in the Intro, you can enable just one cheat at a time, because they inject at the same address, excepted for "Items selection". "Map's Hit awareness & Timer(s)" is mostly aimed to specific maps in the game and can be used there.

ClassSearch
As soon you launch the game and land on Main Menu, it HAS to be activated; if you forget to do it, first activate it, then load a map, then return to the Hub.
It performs a search for needed classes and stores their reference addresses, which are then used in the real cheats.

Huge Health
Enable to get a starting health value of 250000 instead of 1000 points and notice health bar changes; disable it right after.
Note: Increased value (from 100000) to take better care of Elite challenges and Bottomless Pit

Fast Fight
While into the Hub, open Inventory; enable cheat then equip/unequip desired weapons; disable cheat. Attack cooldowns will be set to 500ms for any weapon
Note: All weapons sharing the same parameters will be affected too.

Weapon Damage
While into the Hub, open Inventory; enable cheat then move your mouse over each weapon you desire; disable cheat.
Note: Base weapon damage multiplied x8; all weapons sharing the same icon will be affected too.

Potions/Bombs cooldowns
I took care only of MedKits, Potions and Bombs, but you could just un-comment relative filters for the others.
While into the Hub, open Inventory, and select potion tab; enable cheat then equip/unequip desired potions; disable cheat.

Card Bonus Damage
It is a sort of plus I used for a while: it filters the 3 points Destiny "WildCard"s and set their bonus damage to 503%; higher values can result in a healing effect for monsters.
While into the Hub, open Inventory, and select card tab; move your mouse over just one Wildcard for activation.

Map's Hit awareness & Timer(s)
It became necessary for me to introduce that, after I saw (and tested) some Elite challenges.
- First of all, enabling it, it avoids the game to know when you get hit, even if your health gets reduced anyways
- It shows up to 4 Timer Limits (Timer 1-:-4) which values are expressed in seconds; you can increase them to make the relative challenge more comfortable
- - Note: you should reduce them too, but ending your tasks into nominal time will record that challenge as fulfilled anyway, with relative reward
- It shows also "Session Timer" and "Map Timer": the first starts when you launch the game, the second starts/restarts at each map loading.
DO NOT CHANGE THEM BOTH

Items selection
It is mainly a monitoring tool, even if you can make changes on the fly; if you decide to do that, it's a good practice to put game process in pause through Cheat Engine first, in order to avoid possible crashes or really annoying glitches to the game
Shown values can be referred to various aspects of the game and those can change from time to time and various conditions; in their descriptions I state what and when is safe to modify them

Weapon (damage) selected can show:
- Weapon damage, when browsing Inventory, on mouse over: safe to use
- Weapon damage after switched on the fly
- calculated damage or Demon power damage when firing
- monster calculated damage or monster Demon power damage during fights
Bomb (damage) selected shows:
- Bomb damage, when browsing Inventory, on mouse over: safe to use
Card (damage) selected shows:
- Card damage bonus prc (%) in Inventory on mouse over: safe to use (values < 800)
- overall cards bonus damage
Card (speed) selected shows:
- "The Runner" card bonus prc (%) in Inventory on mouse over: safe to use (values < 80)
- the same when Victor moves
Card (crit chance) selected shows:
- critical chance card bonus prc (%) in Inventory on mouse over: safe to use (values < 80)
- overall cards bonus damage when hitting a monster
Health selected shows:
- MedKit value from first use or in Inventory on mouse over: safe to use
Stacking available shows:
- last stacking (soul shards, aether charges) during combat
- other stacking values
Armor selected shows:
- "The Saint" armor bonus only: safe to use
Level of selected weapon shows:
- actual level of selected weapon or required level for its use
Max Overdrive shows:
- player Max Overdrive only: safe to use, but it gets restored on each map refresh/loading
Money shows:
- gold count in Inventory on mouse over: safe to use
- picked money/new gold amount/gold drops on the fly
Full XP shows:
- player's full XP all the time: safe to use
Player level shows:
- player actual level all the time: safe to use if you don't care getting messed up achievements stats, maybe
Wpn cooldown 1-:-4 show:
- Weapon cooldown for equipped weapons until inside hub, usually, if you didn't already changed values outside default range (3000-28000), because of cheat filter: safe to use
- outside hub they can get any other cooldown values, always in same range
Consumable cooldown shows:
- cooldown for the last consumable equipped from Inventory (range 20000-90000): safe to use

Fastest End Game walkthrough
As I already stated during Introduction, it is NOT a cheat.
It is just my final bonus.
Even if you can open it like it was a cheat, DON'T DO IT before having already finished the main quest once. It contains a lot of spoilers and you will probably ruin all your game-play.
Once doing that, you can read it and maybe try that solution.

EDIT (07-27-2015):
GOG users should have a slightly outdated version (3 days) of the game; plus, .exe file is not VictorVranSteam, but just VictorVran.
Table works, but some changes are needed:
1a) Rename .exe as VictorVranSteam, OR
1b) Edit all the script and rename all VictorVranSteam occurrences removing the "Steam" part;
2) In HugeHealth script, before "_freeze:" label, jne originalcode has to be changed to je originalcode (outdated Health parameter)
GOG will probably catch up soon (but maybe not, either)

EDIT (08-12-2015):
Following indications from Xelaeon, my indications in "Table description" could be perceived wrongly and causing confusion. I modified the instructions in a more clear way.

EDIT (08-14-2015):
With release of some new fixes, "Huge Health" didn't work anymore. After monitoring the parameter for a while, it seems like my old filters are no longer needed, so I remove them along with a couple more elsewhere. Hence now it's fixed.
I also updated my info inside Debug version, and submit the last two releases of my table. There will be no more, having already packed game, saves and table for archiving. Good luck everybody.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
VictorVranSteam200_u3_Final_r2.CT
(42.19 KiB) Downloaded 603 times
VictorVranSteam200_u3_Debug_r2.CT
(65.82 KiB) Downloaded 248 times

TehnosChar
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Victor Vran

Post by TehnosChar »

Any chance for an updated table for 2.07, or is it against the rules? I mean, the game does have online fuctionality.

Gin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Gin »

please make this work on v2.07. Thx

Ereb
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ereb »

Pls update trainer

Delyrium
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Delyrium »

I am interested in this, I am getting destroyed in the "fun" maps, probably I just suck at the game XD

Magnic
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Magnic »

Anyone have any idea how to change exp values? I a noob and i'm unable to freeze exp value. It just changes back to previous one. I guess it's change that 2.07 brought since before trainers had exp cheat.

moryabro
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by moryabro »

could anyone look into this, please? :)

kuraudobirii
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kuraudobirii »

Magnic wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:11 am
Anyone have any idea how to change exp values? I a noob and i'm unable to freeze exp value. It just changes back to previous one. I guess it's change that 2.07 brought since before trainers had exp cheat.
because it must be searched in total exp value, not the value which reduces to 0 every level
you can search by using "unknown initial value" first, and then use the "increased value by..." option

Magnic
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Magnic »

kuraudobirii wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:35 pm
Magnic wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:11 am
because it must be searched in total exp value, not the value which reduces to 0 every level
you can search by using "unknown initial value" first, and then use the "increased value by..." option
I tried doing exactly that. That didn't work. That's why i asked here.

BlackLotusWDN
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BlackLotusWDN »

exp chest gold work with 6.7 4bytes

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

BlackLotusWDN wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:24 am
exp chest gold work with 6.7 4bytes
I get it but why the 4 posts in a row within a minute

headshot0052
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headshot0052 »

update pls

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

update please.

headshot0052
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headshot0052 »

Not working in steam version,update pls

Rezba
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rezba »

this table keep going into "not responding" anyone else get this table to work? run the steam version