Wolfenstein: Youngblood [Engine:idTech 6]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
dankew1
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Wolfenstein: Youngblood [Engine:idTech 6]

Post by dankew1 »

If you remember back in the old Wolfenstein game there was a "/model" command that allowed us to change player model in-game. I was wondering if there's a similar command to that in Youngblood ?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Don't know which "old Wolfenstein" you mean and google doesn't return any information on that console command. Link, please?

dankew1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dankew1 »

The game I'm talking about is "Return to Castle Wolfenstein". I was able to bring down the console and for example type in "/model Dark" to change B.J into the axe shield monster. Same for elite guard, supersoldier, protosoldier. And we'd find names for all these models in the game's PAK0.pk3 file in "main" folder. The only console command I was able to find in Youngblood, is modeleditor_defaultentity I think and had no luck with that. It's some kind of mesh-swapping if you know what I mean. It just changes the character's cosmetic model not the sounds or anything else.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

I see RTCW is built with idTech3. No idea if this ported over throughout engine functionality or was just a one-off command built into specifically that game. Am assuming you tried it, right? And nothing.

dankew1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dankew1 »

Yup, unknown command. sigh, maybe it'll become possible with mods. If the idea ever passes LoL

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

dankew1 wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:20 pm
Yup, unknown command. sigh, maybe it'll become possible with mods. If the idea ever passes LoL
Like I said, if the command was available only for that particular game, it won't work even through mods. If you mean mods that help you change the model through other means, then sure, someone might do that.

dankew1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dankew1 »

Yeah hopefully.
Meanwhile I've reading all over this thread and I noticed someone asking about weapon mastery upgrades. I couldn't find the answer so is there a way to cheat over that too ?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Just play the damn game? You ask for a lot of shit which makes the game super easy, then you also say "but what if I want to play just with weapon mastery hacked?". The answer to that is "sure, do it on your own terms". So no.

dankew1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dankew1 »

Trust me, if I could I'd have been there already.
I'm a lazy person who loves to enjoy the perks of an easy life 8-)
Besides, we come here to cheat don't we ?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

dankew1 wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:46 pm
who loves to enjoy the perks of an easy life 8-)
I like easy life too. So I get to decide whether to do something or not, not let others control that aspect ;) So excuse me when saying "no" :D

dankew1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dankew1 »

Of course mate. Thanks nonetheless :)

dankew1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dankew1 »

Hey I have one last question, hopefully LoL
I downloaded the deluxe version from Fitgirl repacks. I was wondering if you or anybody would know if that unlocks the Cyborg, airborne and army skins or if it's simply impossible with the cracked version ?

VicenteP
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by VicenteP »

Hello Sunbeam,

You most likely do not have the game installed anymore but I thought I would ask anyway😅. There was an update yesterday for ray tracing support in Youngblood, I wanted to make some shots but as there is no freecam the only available way was to use the console and restricted cvars. The aob used in your CT script to enable restricted cvars changed, I tried to search one that could be related to the function but I did not manage to find anything (I’m a newbie in that sort of things). If you don’t have the game installed and would be willing to help is there any info I could provide you that would help finding the aob to update the table?
No worries if you can’t I would understand :).

WarStalkeR
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WarStalkeR »

Are there any news for trainer being compatible with 1.0.7 Bethesda.net version? I really need silver coins... I will be fine if you will just tell me how to find them as well via Cheat Engine. Thanks!

Memiomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Memiomy »

( O_O)b