Stellaris v1.0.2-1.9.0 Steam (GM and More) 2017-Dec-07

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
User avatar
CompactDisc
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 142
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:52 am
Reputation: 78

Re: Stellaris v1.0.2-1.8.0 Steam (GM and More) 2017-Sep-23

Post by CompactDisc » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:23 pm

Phaux wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:58 am
Any chance of a trait editing option again?
I'm working on it =)

Phaux
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:02 am
Reputation: 4

Re: Stellaris v1.0.2-1.8.0 Steam (GM and More) 2017-Sep-23

Post by Phaux » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:58 pm

CompactDisc wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:23 pm
Phaux wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:58 am
Any chance of a trait editing option again?
I'm working on it =)
Glad to hear it, thank you.

Domar
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:13 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Stellaris v1.0.2-1.8.0 Steam (GM and More) 2017-Sep-23

Post by Domar » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:03 pm

This is really low priority, but is there any chance of adding separate cheats for minimum resources? For example, I'd like to just have Influence and Unity maxed out while getting energy, minerals, and food the normal way.

CapNikollas
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:31 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Stellaris v1.0.2-1.8.0 Steam (GM and More) 2017-Sep-23

Post by CapNikollas » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:07 pm

When playing with a synthetic pop (Synthetic Dawn), the quick population option only gives a new pop per month. If I understood right, the amount of pop you get is related with your food surplus in that planet. Maybe recifense, could you take a look at this particular issue?

User avatar
CompactDisc
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 142
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:52 am
Reputation: 78

Re: Stellaris v1.0.2-1.8.0 Steam (GM and More) 2017-Sep-23

Post by CompactDisc » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:37 pm

Phaux wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:58 pm
CompactDisc wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:23 pm
Phaux wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:58 am
Any chance of a trait editing option again?
I'm working on it =)
Glad to hear it, thank you.
I'm having quite the difficulties, I found ethics and civics but traits seem to be secured by some ingame cheat-checking. I'll have to find my way around that.

bladechampion
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:49 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Stellaris v1.0.2-1.8.0 Steam (GM and More) 2017-Sep-23

Post by bladechampion » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:41 pm

CapNikollas wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:07 pm
When playing with a synthetic pop (Synthetic Dawn), the quick population option only gives a new pop per month. If I understood right, the amount of pop you get is related with your food surplus in that planet. Maybe recifense, could you take a look at this particular issue?
Synthetic pops have always grown one at a time and food has no effect on your robot population at all. The game is made that way intentionally and has nothing to do with the table. :)

CapNikollas
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:31 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Stellaris v1.0.2-1.8.0 Steam (GM and More) 2017-Sep-23

Post by CapNikollas » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:21 pm

bladechampion wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:41 pm
CapNikollas wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:07 pm
When playing with a synthetic pop (Synthetic Dawn), the quick population option only gives a new pop per month. If I understood right, the amount of pop you get is related with your food surplus in that planet. Maybe recifense, could you take a look at this particular issue?
Synthetic pops have always grown one at a time and food has no effect on your robot population at all. The game is made that way intentionally and has nothing to do with the table. :)
I know about all of this. But maybe there is a possibility to do something like the building option. Just discussing it anyway ... :cry: :cry: Just bored to have to wait 24 months for a full population on a size 25 planet

bladechampion
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:49 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Stellaris v1.0.2-1.8.0 Steam (GM and More) 2017-Sep-23

Post by bladechampion » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:29 pm

CapNikollas wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:21 pm
bladechampion wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:41 pm
CapNikollas wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:07 pm
When playing with a synthetic pop (Synthetic Dawn), the quick population option only gives a new pop per month. If I understood right, the amount of pop you get is related with your food surplus in that planet. Maybe recifense, could you take a look at this particular issue?
Synthetic pops have always grown one at a time and food has no effect on your robot population at all. The game is made that way intentionally and has nothing to do with the table. :)
I know about all of this. But maybe there is a possibility to do something like the building option. Just discussing it anyway ... :cry: :cry: Just bored to have to wait 24 months for a full population on a size 25 planet
One way to fully fill up your planet instantly is with the "populate" console command. The part of CD's extension that enables it in ironman still works so you can do that there as well. I am not sure if there is any other, more granular approach, i.e. only certain chosen tiles are populated.

User avatar
afraidless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:07 pm
Reputation: 8
Contact:

Re: Stellaris v1.0.2-1.8.0 Steam (GM and More) 2017-Sep-23

Post by afraidless » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:36 am

bladechampion wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:29 pm
One way to fully fill up your planet instantly is with the "populate" console command. The part of CD's extension that enables it in ironman still works so you can do that there as well. I am not sure if there is any other, more granular approach, i.e. only certain chosen tiles are populated.
just use the console cmd to kill off the pops you don't want yet. :twisted:

Kaedus
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:22 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Stellaris v1.0.2-1.8.0 Steam (GM and More) 2017-Sep-23

Post by Kaedus » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:45 pm

bladechampion wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:29 pm
One way to fully fill up your planet instantly is with the "populate" console command. The part of CD's extension that enables it in ironman still works so you can do that there as well. I am not sure if there is any other, more granular approach, i.e. only certain chosen tiles are populated.
Or use the command "grow_pop X" (number). It will accelerate the growth of current citizens. Because "populate" create your standard of citizens, even if it's a planet of another race.
PS works for synthetics

User avatar
Forever Alone
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:35 am
Reputation: 2

Re: Stellaris v1.0.2-1.8.0 Steam (GM and More) 2017-Sep-23

Post by Forever Alone » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:36 pm

Any chance to get the remake of the table for 1.8.1 beta or should we just wait for full release?

crazymoniker
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:17 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Stellaris v1.0.2-1.8.0 Steam (GM and More) 2017-Sep-23

Post by crazymoniker » Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:15 pm

Forever Alone wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:36 pm
Any chance to get the remake of the table for 1.8.1 beta or should we just wait for full release?
It's probably smarter to wait for release. If they change anything from 1.81 beta to 1.81 release, then Reci will have to find and redefine all the new address locations. Not exactly something that's fun.

User avatar
CompactDisc
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 142
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:52 am
Reputation: 78

Re: Stellaris v1.0.2-1.8.0 Steam (GM and More) 2017-Sep-23

Post by CompactDisc » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:31 pm

Finally! I found the trait values again :P
Here you go people, a new extension is online:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=101&p=759#p759

A little warning:
Traits work a bit differently right now.
Robots, Organics and Machine species have different trait limits.
While editing, the max trait/point values will reflect the kind of species you are looking at.
If you switch between species types, the values you entered for the last type should also be changed back.
Otherwise the AI will be abusing this.

bladechampion
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:49 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Stellaris v1.0.2-1.8.0 Steam (GM and More) 2017-Sep-23

Post by bladechampion » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:02 pm

CompactDisc wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:31 pm
Finally! I found the trait values again :P
Here you go people, a new extension is online:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=101&p=759#p759

A little warning:
Traits work a bit differently right now.
Robots, Organics and Machine species have different trait limits.
While editing, the max trait/point values will reflect the kind of species you are looking at.
If you switch between species types, the values you entered for the last type should also be changed back.
Otherwise the AI will be abusing this.
Thanks CD! Never lost faith you could do it :)

User avatar
Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 212
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:42 pm
Reputation: 7

Re: Stellaris v1.0.2-1.8.0 Steam (GM and More) 2017-Sep-23

Post by Darkedone02 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:43 am

Thank you Compactdisk for updating your table, you might have to do it again once this hotfix patch comes out though.

One cheat that I really wish I could have with the table(s) is the ability for quick/fast robotic production speed. usually it takes a long ass time to build up the machine race since they don't spread as fast like regular biological species, so robots takes some time to build on a pop, I wish I can make that faster so that every robot pop I made is instantly made on all tiles in one day/week/month.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cheater69, Forces, Griffihn, IDontEvenKnow, Killer_Queen, kwant23