Stellaris v1.0.2-2.2.6 Steam/Paradox/GOG (GM and More) 2019-Mar-07

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Stellaris v1.0.2-1.8.0 Steam (GM and More) 2017-Sep-23

Post by CompactDisc »

Phaux wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:58 am
Any chance of a trait editing option again?
I'm working on it =)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Phaux
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Phaux »

CompactDisc wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:23 pm
Phaux wrote:
I'm working on it =)
Glad to hear it, thank you.

Domar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Domar »

This is really low priority, but is there any chance of adding separate cheats for minimum resources? For example, I'd like to just have Influence and Unity maxed out while getting energy, minerals, and food the normal way.

CapNikollas
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CapNikollas »

When playing with a synthetic pop (Synthetic Dawn), the quick population option only gives a new pop per month. If I understood right, the amount of pop you get is related with your food surplus in that planet. Maybe recifense, could you take a look at this particular issue?

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

Phaux wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:58 pm
CompactDisc wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:23 pm
Phaux wrote:
I'm working on it =)
Glad to hear it, thank you.
I'm having quite the difficulties, I found ethics and civics but traits seem to be secured by some ingame cheat-checking. I'll have to find my way around that.

bladechampion
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bladechampion »

CapNikollas wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:07 pm
When playing with a synthetic pop (Synthetic Dawn), the quick population option only gives a new pop per month. If I understood right, the amount of pop you get is related with your food surplus in that planet. Maybe recifense, could you take a look at this particular issue?
Synthetic pops have always grown one at a time and food has no effect on your robot population at all. The game is made that way intentionally and has nothing to do with the table. :)

CapNikollas
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CapNikollas »

bladechampion wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:41 pm
CapNikollas wrote:
Synthetic pops have always grown one at a time and food has no effect on your robot population at all. The game is made that way intentionally and has nothing to do with the table. :)
I know about all of this. But maybe there is a possibility to do something like the building option. Just discussing it anyway ... :cry: :cry: Just bored to have to wait 24 months for a full population on a size 25 planet

bladechampion
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bladechampion »

CapNikollas wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:21 pm
bladechampion wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:41 pm
CapNikollas wrote:
I know about all of this. But maybe there is a possibility to do something like the building option. Just discussing it anyway ... :cry: :cry: Just bored to have to wait 24 months for a full population on a size 25 planet
One way to fully fill up your planet instantly is with the "populate" console command. The part of CD's extension that enables it in ironman still works so you can do that there as well. I am not sure if there is any other, more granular approach, i.e. only certain chosen tiles are populated.

afraidless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by afraidless »

bladechampion wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:29 pm
One way to fully fill up your planet instantly is with the "populate" console command. The part of CD's extension that enables it in ironman still works so you can do that there as well. I am not sure if there is any other, more granular approach, i.e. only certain chosen tiles are populated.
just use the console cmd to kill off the pops you don't want yet. :twisted:

Kaedus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kaedus »

bladechampion wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:29 pm
Or use the command "grow_pop X" (number). It will accelerate the growth of current citizens. Because "populate" create your standard of citizens, even if it's a planet of another race.
PS works for synthetics

Forever Alone
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Forever Alone »

Any chance to get the remake of the table for 1.8.1 beta or should we just wait for full release?

crazymoniker
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by crazymoniker »

Forever Alone wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:36 pm
Any chance to get the remake of the table for 1.8.1 beta or should we just wait for full release?
It's probably smarter to wait for release. If they change anything from 1.81 beta to 1.81 release, then Reci will have to find and redefine all the new address locations. Not exactly something that's fun.

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

Finally! I found the trait values again :P
Here you go people, a new extension is online:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=101&p=759#p759

A little warning:
Traits work a bit differently right now.
Robots, Organics and Machine species have different trait limits.
While editing, the max trait/point values will reflect the kind of species you are looking at.
If you switch between species types, the values you entered for the last type should also be changed back.
Otherwise the AI will be abusing this.

bladechampion
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bladechampion »

CompactDisc wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:31 pm
Finally! I found the trait values again :P
Here you go people, a new extension is online:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=101&p=759#p759

A little warning:
Traits work a bit differently right now.
Robots, Organics and Machine species have different trait limits.
While editing, the max trait/point values will reflect the kind of species you are looking at.
If you switch between species types, the values you entered for the last type should also be changed back.
Otherwise the AI will be abusing this.
Thanks CD! Never lost faith you could do it :)

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

Thank you Compactdisk for updating your table, you might have to do it again once this hotfix patch comes out though.

One cheat that I really wish I could have with the table(s) is the ability for quick/fast robotic production speed. usually it takes a long ass time to build up the machine race since they don't spread as fast like regular biological species, so robots takes some time to build on a pop, I wish I can make that faster so that every robot pop I made is instantly made on all tiles in one day/week/month.