Stellaris v1.0.2-2.2.6 Steam/Paradox/GOG (GM and More) 2019-Mar-07

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Stellaris v1.0.2-1.4.1 Steam (GM and More)

Post by CompactDisc »

Julien wrote:
Tue May 16, 2017 9:54 pm
Are you sure I can use the console and still get achievements? I want to get rid of an annoying faction.
100% sure, just don't use mods. I can't get mods to work with achievements yet.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Julien
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Stellaris v1.0.2-1.4.1 Steam (GM and More)

Post by Julien »

Alaunus wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 7:04 am
Lots of other ways your game can be no longer eligible for achievements but not this one (so far).
CompactDisc wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 10:49 am
100% sure, just don't use mods. I can't get mods to work with achievements yet.
OK! Thanks, guys.

Inconspicuous
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Stellaris v1.0.2-1.6.1 Steam (GM and More) 2017-May-13

Post by Inconspicuous »

Is it possible to add an option to the table similar to the "Minimum Resource Per Tile" that works for ring words? Built my own ring world, viewing the worlds does not trigger this option, suggesting that ring worlds aren't actually "planets".

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

Inconspicuous wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 4:36 am
Is it possible to add an option to the table similar to the "Minimum Resource Per Tile" that works for ring words? Built my own ring world, viewing the worlds does not trigger this option, suggesting that ring worlds aren't actually "planets".
For now you can use the pointers to manually set individual tiles, I know it's not the same but still an option :) Perhaps freeze the values to 10?

CapNikollas
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CapNikollas »

They've released a new beta that isn't compatible with the current table version.

Darrenb209
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Darrenb209 »

Did something change 1.6.1 recently or has the table not worked since it went public? Not had enough free time to play since it went public and right now the only part of the tables I can get working is the extension's ironman console.

Julien
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Julien »

Something is wrong. I could use table extension to add more traits, but I can't make the normal table work.

Edit: the table stopped working. I just confirmed this.

Alaunus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Alaunus »

Julien wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 4:10 pm
Something is wrong. I could use table extension to add more traits, but I can't make the normal table work.

Edit: the table stopped working. I just confirmed this.
You need to be a bit more specific, because everything looked fine in the testgame I just created.

DocMadfox
Cheater
Cheater

Post by DocMadfox »

The Quick Build for Megastructures doesn't seem to be working in the 1.6.1 version.

Julien
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Julien »

Alaunus wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 6:24 pm
You need to be a bit more specific, because everything looked fine in the testgame I just created.
It simply won't open when I click it. Maybe it got corrupt somehow? I'll redownload and see if it helps. Yep, it won't open. Steam had a little patch today but I didn't notice if Stellaris got one too.

To be more precise, this is what happens: When I click the checkbox to open the list of pointers, nothing happens.
If I merge with the table which has the ironman console mode option, Cheat Engine stops responding when I click said option.

Stellaris got patched for something. I don't understand... Probably failing the assertions. I wish the script would tell us that.

Alaunus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Alaunus »

Julien wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 10:08 pm
Alaunus wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 6:24 pm
It simply won't open when I click it. Maybe it got corrupt somehow? I'll redownload and see if it helps. Yep, it won't open. Steam had a little patch today but I didn't notice if Stellaris got one too.

To be more precise, this is what happens: When I click the checkbox to open the list of pointers, nothing happens.
If I merge with the table which has the ironman console mode option, Cheat Engine stops responding when I click said option.

Stellaris got patched for something. I don't understand... Probably failing the assertions. I wish the script would tell us that.
Try the following things:

- Check your Stellaris settings within steam and make sure you are not subscribed to any beta patches.
- Download and save both Recifenses table and Compact Discs extension again.
- Open the Stellaris launcher (do not click play).
- Open Cheat Engine. Load Recis Table. Open Stellaris process. Click keep table. [ ] Activate the script.

- Click the load table button in Cheat Engine. Pick the extension table. Click merge table.
-- Optional: Save the merged table as stellaris.ct

- Click play on the stellaris launcher. Start a game. Activate any cheats you need within the table. Enjoy.

Darrenb209
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Darrenb209 »

I got the tables mostly working. I didn't notice that Minimum resources doesn't seem to work unless you include unity, the automatic increase of things on tiles doesn't work and I can't get any of the pointers to do anything other than say ??

That about right?

Edit: Correction: The race editing ones work fine. The others don't for me.

And yes, I could probably fix this on my own, but I'd rather find out if it's actually broken or if it's an issue on my end before I start putting effort into something.

dahak777
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dahak777 »

Darrenb209 wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 2:38 pm
Edit: Correction: The race editing ones work fine. The others don't for me.

And yes, I could probably fix this on my own, but I'd rather find out if it's actually broken or if it's an issue on my end before I start putting effort into something.
Alaunus wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 5:38 am

- Check your Stellaris settings within steam and make sure you are not subscribed to any beta patches.
- Open Cheat Engine. Load Recis Table. Open Stellaris process. Click keep table. [ ] Activate the script.

- Click the load table button in Cheat Engine. Pick the extension table. Click merge table.

- Click play on the stellaris launcher. Start a game. Activate any cheats you need within the table. Enjoy.
@Darrenb209 -- I can say that most of it does not work for me, I tried the Godmode, Fast Fleet, Quick Level Up, 0 scan risk.

I had tried to do the steps from Alanus as well

Julien
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Julien »

Alaunus wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 5:38 am

The problem seems to happen when I activate the ironman console mode. New cheats I activate on the table stop working. So I have to choose between the console and the cheats (Or turn on all cheats, which is kind of overkill). I use the console mostly to change planet size, when you need to fit one more building in there. I also use it to change pop ethics to eliminate pesky factions.

I wish someone would teach me how to make a table for Stellaris, then I could help more. :cry:

edit: The problem is caused by the extension table. The moment I open it, things start to bug. Someone should alert Compact Disc.

dahak777
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dahak777 »

Julien wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 10:37 pm

The problem seems to happen when I activate the ironman console mode. New cheats I activate on the table stop working. So I have to choose between the console and the cheats (Or turn on all cheats, which is kind of overkill). I use the console mostly to change planet size, when you need to fit one more building in there. I also use it to change pop ethics to eliminate pesky factions.

I wish someone would teach me how to make a table for Stellaris, then I could help more. :cry:

edit: The problem is caused by the extension table. The moment I open it, things start to bug. Someone should alert Compact Disc.
I will have to pay attention more myself as I had uses both the cheats and the console and it seemed some worked in 1 gaming session and not in another but I do not recall what I did in each. So it could be that