Stellaris v1.0.2-2.2.6 Steam/Paradox/GOG (GM and More) 2019-Mar-07

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Stellaris v1.0.2-1.5.0 Steam (GM and More) 2017-Apr-10

Post by Darkedone02 »

hey reci, your terraforming cheat ain't working, still getting ?? on the days.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Recifense
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Recifense »

Darkedone02 wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:56 am
hey reci, your terraforming cheat ain't working, still getting ?? on the days.
Hi DD02,

There is not a specific cheat for terraforming, but you can use "[X] <====================== Selected Planet Info" to do the trick. When you set a terraforming, just check at the table the Planet Info: You should see the name, Days already passed to Terraform and Days necessary to Terraform:

Example:
Name => Barnard's Star II
Days already passed to Terraform ==> 0
Days necessary to Terraform ==> 1800000

Just change the 0 to 1799000 and it will terrraform in one day

Cheers!

Alex250
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Alex250 »

Recifense the table don't work when you go with one of the paths added in Utopia(biological, psique and mecanic; I went through biological). I restart the game and the table activates but the cheats don't work. I hope you can fix it please!

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: My empire isn't recognized by the table(looking in table in "Player Info")
Last edited by Alex250 on Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

Okami
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Okami »

Hey sorry to be a bother but can you update it for the beta 1.5.1 patch because without it the bugs are a pain in the ass.

no-ip.set
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by no-ip.set »

thanks for your hard work reci, it works out alright for me so far.

a few things though, it seems that fast build doesn't cover megastructures. is it because they are part of utopia expansion? also, quick task seems to behave a bit weird -- the science ships don't need to be in the target system to complete survey, often the survey is done before the ship reaches the system. is that intended?

bladechampion
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bladechampion »

Hi Reci, thanks for the table I absolutely adore your work. Just to confirm that it seems the table stops working after you ascend in the expansion. In my games though it doesn't stop functioning immediately but rather after a few months or a year. If you restart the game and load the table on the same save it will still not work. It does work in a brand new game (i.e. before ascension). The quick build option not affecting megastructures is normal I imagine since it's an expansion feature and probably done in a different way. Thanks again man, you're simply the best. :)

Pavelius
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pavelius »

bladechampion wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:22 pm
Hi Reci, thanks for the table I absolutely adore your work. Just to confirm that it seems the table stops working after you ascend in the expansion. In my games though it doesn't stop functioning immediately but rather after a few months or a year. If you restart the game and load the table on the same save it will still not work. It does work in a brand new game (i.e. before ascension). The quick build option not affecting megastructures is normal I imagine since it's an expansion feature and probably done in a different way. Thanks again man, you're simply the best. :)
I am having the same as you. Started new game, played (way more than you - few years) with everything working fine and when I unlock traditions table breaks and stops working.

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

Updated the extension, and eagerly awaiting a bugfix.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=101&p=759#p759

Recifense
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Recifense »

Hi guys,

I have updated the last table. Added Quick Building for Megastructures and some adjustment.

I am still to look at the reported issues

Cheers!

Recifense
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Recifense »

Alex250 wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:03 am
Recifense the table don't work when you go with one of the paths added in Utopia(biological, psique and mecanic; I went through biological). I restart the game and the table activates but the cheats don't work. I hope you can fix it please!

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: My empire isn't recognized by the table(looking in table in "Player Info")
How dod I get tp those paths?

Cheers!

Recifense
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Recifense »

Pavelius wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:02 pm
bladechampion wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:22 pm
I am having the same as you. Started new game, played (way more than you - few years) with everything working fine and when I unlock traditions table breaks and stops working.
If you guys are not playing in iron mode, could you please send me a savegame with that scenario?

Cheers!

Recifense
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Recifense »

Okami wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:05 am
Hey sorry to be a bother but can you update it for the beta 1.5.1 patch because without it the bugs are a pain in the ass.
I am fixing the issues first.

Cheers!

bladechampion
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bladechampion »

The ascensions paths are the three options you have for upgrading your species. You unlock slots for ascension perks by completing traditions. The options for transforming your species are biological, psionic and synthetic. They are mutually exclusive and you get them by having the required techs and the necessary prerequisite ascension perks. Basically for synths for example you need The Flesh is Weak and Synthetic Evolution (or something like that) and your pops become synths. It's similar with the other two options.

Alex250
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Alex250 »

Recifense wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:53 pm
Alex250 wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:03 am

Thanks in advance.

How dod I get tp those paths?

Cheers!
bladechampion just answered(and better than me jajaja).
I download the new table and now after a few days the game crashes(savegame and new games). I only have active: resources and unity, instant construction for all except megastructures, research points and fast research.
My empire in savegames continue being unrecognized by the table. In new games the table recognize my empire.

Gek
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Gek »

Hey, Recifense!

First, let me say that I absolutely adore the work you do on both Stellaris and EU4 (among other games).

Second, I've had the same issue that bladechampion did, but I've done some work to try to narrow down when it's happening. It's not when you pick an ascension path but rather happens the moment that you completely adopt each one of the seven traditions (Expansion, Domination, Prosperity, Harmony, ... Discovery). It doesn't matter what order you complete all seven paths. You have to select every option under every path. The moment that you select the last available upgrade, the table stops correctly identifying variables.

You do not need to actually choose any ascension perks for this to happen. You only need to "purchase" every tradition option after adopting every tradition.

I hope this helps!