Stellaris v1.0.2-2.2.6 Steam/Paradox/GOG (GM and More) 2019-Mar-07

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Darrenb209
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Stellaris v1.0.2-1.4.1 Steam (GM and More)

Post by Darrenb209 »

Depending on how much effort it is to make it, Recifense may want to wait out this version.

There is likely going to be a rapid bugfix, considering that some major features of the DLC don't work.

Several of the ascension perks and some of the traditions do absolutely nothing instead of what they are supposed to do.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

vaporwork
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vaporwork »

The usual Paradox bugfest...

CoffeeKitty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CoffeeKitty »

CompactDisc wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:12 am
Trebs wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:23 am
CoffeeKitty wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:26 pm
i've always wanted to know, how exactly do you go about editing the traits in a way that the AI wont have it? the description says "pause the game" but i dont know exactly what type of pausing you mean, and when, and where. could you give me a step by step (or is this something that is done ingame, not at race creation?
I think he mean when you Reform Government in the game(not race creation). If you don't pause the game, but let it run, then other races can Reform Government too, because the settings from the table will effect their race too if you race the amount of Civic trait points.
But if you pause, raise the values in the table, reform your government, and lower the values in the table back(in the table) to what they was original, and first then unpause, then the AI will have no time to Reform their government when the values was high. ;)
Exactly this, pause the game before editing ingame and revert the values to their original state before unpausing. The AI makes decisions once a day so if the day doesn't switch they can't act. Another possible solution is to disable the AI for a while.

I'll try clarifying the hints in the table starting from next release.

Oh good to know thank you! All you need to do to clarify CD is remove "race creation" and change it to "in-game race editing" or something like that :P
thanks!

another question - what's the point of having console enabled in ironman? just wondering :) i thought maybe it was for achievs but that doesnt seem to work, huh
Last edited by CoffeeKitty on Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CoffeeKitty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CoffeeKitty »

Darrenb209 wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:18 am
Depending on how much effort it is to make it, Recifense may want to wait out this version.

There is likely going to be a rapid bugfix, considering that some major features of the DLC don't work.

Several of the ascension perks and some of the traditions do absolutely nothing instead of what they are supposed to do.
i've noticed that ref's table hook generally tends to survive most minor patches, shouldn't be an issue.

Venatoris
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Venatoris »

Great Work so far! THX!
One question: is there a way, to edit my race at startup (race creation). I think, this was once possible...

Darrenb209
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Darrenb209 »

I'm fairly sure that the achievements are just outright broken in this version.

Not had any of them trigger with or without the table, old and new achievements included.

Edit: Yeah, they've confirmed that the achievements are currently broken, that they won't be fixed in the 1.5.1 hotfix and that it's likely to not be fixed until next week.

no-ip.set
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by no-ip.set »

so is updating the table delayed till they hotfix the bugs?

edit: 1.51 hotfix beta is out on steam. though they still didnt enable achievement in this fix.
Last edited by no-ip.set on Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bladechampion
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bladechampion »

CoffeeKitty wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:40 pm
CompactDisc wrote:
Trebs wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:23 am

I think he mean when you Reform Government in the game(not race creation). If you don't pause the game, but let it run, then other races can Reform Government too, because the settings from the table will effect their race too if you race the amount of Civic trait points.
But if you pause, raise the values in the table, reform your government, and lower the values in the table back(in the table) to what they was original, and first then unpause, then the AI will have no time to Reform their government when the values was high. ;)
Exactly this, pause the game before editing ingame and revert the values to their original state before unpausing. The AI makes decisions once a day so if the day doesn't switch they can't act. Another possible solution is to disable the AI for a while.

Oh good to know thank you! All you need to do to clarify CD is remove "race creation" and change it to "in-game race editing" or something like that :P
thanks!

another question - what's the point of having console enabled in ironman? just wondering :) i thought maybe it was for achievs but that doesnt seem to work, huh
The point of ironman console is the possibility to use the various built in cheats which may not necessarily be present in the table . With a simple cheat you can instantly populate your planet, make everyone happy, give yourself warscore and so on. And achievments do seem to be broken so it is not related; you can't even enter a console command with ironman mode normally so it cannot break your achievments.

CoffeeKitty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CoffeeKitty »

bladechampion wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:51 pm
CoffeeKitty wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:40 pm
CompactDisc wrote:

thanks!

The point of ironman console is the possibility to use the various built in cheats which may not necessarily be present in the table . With a simple cheat you can instantly populate your planet, make everyone happy, give yourself warscore and so on. And achievments do seem to be broken so it is not related; you can't even enter a console command with ironman mode normally so it cannot break your achievments.
that's kind of my point though, using the console with this on nulls any achievements, so why play with ironman on to begin with? i use the console plenty, but if im not trying to get achievements i don't play in ironman :p

edit: ah, the achievements are broken alltogether - nevermind :p

Elterin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Elterin »

1.5.1 beta is available if you want to test things, just activate the beta on Steam.

Trebs
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Trebs »

Venatoris wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:20 pm
One question: is there a way, to edit my race at startup (race creation). I think, this was once possible...
Yes, you can use CD's table, and use his settings to edit the creation.
BUT!!: After you are done creating the race, and you get into the world creating sceen(where you can set opponents, world size etc), then remember to lower all the values in the table down to the standard level, BEFORE you start the game.
If you don't then you end up like I did in my first game, with a fallen empire with 5 civic picks, 8 traits and 4 ethnic traits .... Because some of the races get generated based on the values you can edit with the table. ;)

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

Trebs wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:22 pm
Venatoris wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:20 pm
Yes, you can use CD's table, and use his settings to edit the creation.
BUT!!: After you are done creating the race, and you get into the world creating sceen(where you can set opponents, world size etc), then remember to lower all the values in the table down to the standard level, BEFORE you start the game.
If you don't then you end up like I did in my first game, with a fallen empire with 5 civic picks, 8 traits and 4 ethnic traits .... Because some of the races get generated based on the values you can edit with the table. ;)
I'll put a clear warning under this option in the next version of my extension. I noticed a lot of people leaving the settings on.

Recifense
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Stellaris v1.0.2-1.5.0 Steam (GM and More) 2017-Apr-10

Post by Recifense »

Hi guys,

A table was added for version 1.5.0. Please look at the first post.

I'd like to keep this game up-to-date. I'd appreciate if anyone decides to gift me the DLC Utopia, but, please, contact me first.

Edit:

Someone already offered. Thank you guys.

Cheers!

Darrenb209
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Darrenb209 »

Did you think someone wouldn't?

Your cheat tables are easier to use than cheat systems you have to pay for, you listen and try to help if something is wrong with it and you keep them extremely up to date.

The quality of the tables are borderline professional and you don't make us pay. The least we can do is help out and gift you dlc, especially if you then use that to continue your tables.

Alex250
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Alex250 »

I love you Reci! :)