Stellaris v1.0.2-2.2.6 Steam/Paradox/GOG (GM and More) 2019-Mar-07

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
strayfies
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Stellaris v1.0.2-1.6.1 Steam (GM and More) 2017-May-13

Post by strayfies »

Thanks, Recifense!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Julien
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Julien »

DocMadfox wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 9:42 pm
The Quick Build for Megastructures doesn't seem to be working in the 1.6.1 version.
That is true.

Darrenb209
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Darrenb209 »

Julien wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 10:37 pm
edit: The problem is caused by the extension table. The moment I open it, things start to bug. Someone should alert Compact Disc.
I can confirm this on my part.

Everything I tried worked on Recifense's table, until I activated Compact Disc's extension, which then caused most of Recifense's to stop working.

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

Darrenb209 wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 5:51 am
Julien wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 10:37 pm
edit: The problem is caused by the extension table. The moment I open it, things start to bug. Someone should alert Compact Disc.
I can confirm this on my part.

Everything I tried worked on Recifense's table, until I activated Compact Disc's extension, which then caused most of Recifense's to stop working.
It worked fine on my game until I noticed I was still subscribed to the beta. There was a rewrite of the achievement code so I'll have to redo the console cheat. Please refrain from using that until then. I'll put out a fix tonight.

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

I officially can not reproduce any issues with the tables :/
I can use any option combined with the console hack.

Maybe try re-downloading both tables? I think there is a bug in CE that corrupts tables sometimes.

Darrenb209
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Darrenb209 »

CompactDisc wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 4:12 pm
I officially can not reproduce any issues with the tables :/
I can use any option combined with the console hack.

Maybe try re-downloading both tables? I think there is a bug in CE that corrupts tables sometimes.
I got them both working. I did two things different, the first is I redownloaded, the second is that I merged the tables before activating either of the scripts.

Thanks.

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

Darrenb209 wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 8:18 pm
I got them both working. I did two things different, the first is I redownloaded, the second is that I merged the tables before activating either of the scripts.

Thanks.
Glad to hear that :) I'm happy everything is functional then. I hope everyone else will be able to use the same solution.

Julien
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Julien »

@Darrenb2009
@CompactDisc

I have yet to try that.

In the meantime, I have been playing with Cheat Engine and Stellaris, trying to change pop ethics. If I know some value is supposed to be a pointer, and if this pointer points to a constant, how do I create those pointers every game in a table? Kind of like how Recifense's table creates the pointers for the resources.

I know every constant, but they get allocated on different addresses every game session, so I need to make a table accordingly (because a pop's ethics value is a pointer to one of those constants).

The hardest part is yet to come: to find the pop's stats when it is selected in-game. I'm leaving that for later. If I can make this useless table which gets the pointer for each ethics I will be happy enough.

AiR
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AiR »

the fast megastructure didn't work, or is there something wrong with my game?

Julien
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Julien »

AiR wrote:
Wed May 24, 2017 6:39 am
I think it doesn't work for anyone.

bladechampion
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bladechampion »

Julien wrote:
Wed May 24, 2017 6:18 pm
AiR wrote:
The functions work for me in several different games. Try redownloading the two different tables and re-merging them. Hopefully, that helps :)

Julien
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Julien »

bladechampion wrote:
Wed May 24, 2017 6:25 pm
Julien wrote:
Wed May 24, 2017 6:18 pm
AiR wrote:
The functions work for me in several different games. Try redownloading the two different tables and re-merging them. Hopefully, that helps :)
Even with only Recifense's table loaded, the function seems at least buggy. I remember it having once or twice worked, but I also remember it not working. All the rest is flawless. What is left for me is to try the above to make Compact Disc's table work once more.

I've been busy trying to figure out Cheat Engine related stuff. One thing that I have come to learn about the cheating community is that they are not very open to teaching. Everyone is supposed to learn on their own. Which, in my opinion, impoverishes the whole Cheat Engine community and the whole game cheats community by having few developers while there is loads of unmet demand. If we were an industry, we'd be shrinking while everything else around us take strides towards some next great big thing. We're like samurai, clinging to the days of yore, fighting artillery with the daishō.

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

Julien wrote:
Wed May 24, 2017 10:38 pm
I've been busy trying to figure out Cheat Engine related stuff. One thing that I have come to learn about the cheating community is that they are not very open to teaching. Everyone is supposed to learn on their own. Which, in my opinion, impoverishes the whole Cheat Engine community and the whole game cheats community by having few developers while there is loads of unmet demand.
I agree completely, I would try to help out but I have very little time to spare. Even updating the tables takes ages. In my country I don't get a single day off in the entire first year of me having a job. So this year is work-time every day except for weekends and official holidays. Even then, most of my weekends are really busy with life-maintenance. It's truly depressing to be honest. But anyways, if I ever do find the free time, I'd love to teach the few things I do know. In the meantime, check out this tutorial from Recifense himself:
[Link]

It's where I learned nearly everything I needed to know after finishing the standard tutorials for cheat engine in the help menu ;)

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

And another tutorial I found later, less in-depth but useful nonetheless:
viewtopic.php?t=752
Last edited by CompactDisc on Fri May 26, 2017 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Julien
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Julien »

CompactDisc wrote:
Thu May 25, 2017 9:40 pm
I agree completely, I would try to help out but I have very little time to spare. Even updating the tables takes ages. In my country I don't get a single day off in the entire first year of me having a job. So this year is work-time every day except for weekends and official holidays. Even then, most of my weekends are really busy with life-maintenance. It's truly depressing to be honest. But anyways, if I ever do find the free time, I'd love to teach the few things I do know. In the meantime, check out this tutorial from Recifense himself:
[Link]

It's where I learned nearly everything I needed to know after finishing the standard tutorials for cheat engine in the help menu ;)
Thank you! Pointing out where you learned is already an enormous help! And don't get discouraged by your job. It's like my mum, an MMORPG enthusiast uses to say: "if you wanna get to the top, you need to teach yourself to how to love grinding".