Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by benny89 »

SpreadAhead wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:36 am
Noticed something odd... are hacked Jewels or Buff Items somehow not working properly?

I crafted a full spread 3 dps HBG build and during a quest noticed I was doing terribly low damage, so I went to training area and tried removing all jewels / attack charm and my damage remains the same even after re-equipping everything.

Full gear: 20 damage a hit
No Jewels/Attack Charm: 20 damage a hit
All gear + jewels + charm + all damage buffs (mega demon drug, attack seed, attack powder): 23 damage a hit

Anyone have similar experience and/or fixes?
Can anyone else confirm that? I just wanted to add myself all Decos but if they are not working then what's the point.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Deepthroat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Deepthroat »

PowerToTheVega wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:57 pm
Deepthroat wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:22 am
Considering CAPCOM is using Steamworks to it's entirety on MONSTER HUNTER: WORLD, I don't doubt it at all. It takes no effort at all to flip the VAC switch.
VAC wouldn't even need a database to detect injections like Cheat Engine, so it would take no effort whasoever.
This game is an RNG PvE that is correct. As with any such game cheaters and modders are infamous, especially on NMS and their caretakers rarely if ever even lift a finger to fix something that has no major cause for concern to the populous. Having said that, Capcom would not be too loose on their major game release if users become too public with their exploits and reach all the way up into social media / public display / twitch /etc. Granted they have their hands full with server issues and bad number projections, but the only real question on my mind is if they would play the scapegoat card, thats the only way I see them doing real reinforcement.

A lot of players these days are centered around modding and raising their initial gaming experience to the amount of possibilities and extra commands that are opened to them, most that are, find it more captivating than the regular games themselves. And* I am sure that has popped into many game companies staff's minds on more than one occasion.
VAC doesn't affect mods, only direct memory tamper and cheats with a md5 library and other HEUR checks.

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

Hiroshi Mishima wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:24 am
Just checked it again and I'm only given three options. "Search for Session", "Private Session" and "Friends' Session". There is no offline mode option, which is what I thought but I was gonna give you the benefit of the doubt. I've seen a couple of people suggest this and have yet to find an actual "start offline" option. I mean, it's not usually too much of an issue since even in a private session I'm often disconnected from the servers within 30 minutes or so, usually when I'm idle for a few minutes.

Also when I started the game for the first time, initially, I was thrown into a random online session after the tutorial mission. It was so jarring to see a bunch of join/quit messages and people spamming the chat function. I've taken to just loading my game via a Private Session. No people can bug me, that way. It's just the simplest solution for me, although that batch file is a good alternative.

Incidentally, even when I've played the game offline it still keeps track of all my data, so if I were to cheat at the Arena times (I haven't), it'd still show up the moment I reconnected.
The dedicated offline mode I mean is when you don't have internet, or disable the game from communicating with it. There's 3 ways to ensure MHW is offline and you never get the "... Session" thing when clicking on the character:
• go to the Steam client, upper left "Steam" > Go Offline...
• cycle your internet connection while the game is running (at the main menu is fine)
• block MHW in your firewall

That way, you never have to bother with pesky people or servers; but you also don't get the event quests either. Of course, this being a dirty f%!@ng Denuvo game, you'll prolly need to let it access the internet once a month (or something).

Deepthroat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Deepthroat »

LCHLH wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:10 pm
Hiroshi Mishima wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:24 am
Just checked it again and I'm only given three options. "Search for Session", "Private Session" and "Friends' Session". There is no offline mode option, which is what I thought but I was gonna give you the benefit of the doubt. I've seen a couple of people suggest this and have yet to find an actual "start offline" option. I mean, it's not usually too much of an issue since even in a private session I'm often disconnected from the servers within 30 minutes or so, usually when I'm idle for a few minutes.

Also when I started the game for the first time, initially, I was thrown into a random online session after the tutorial mission. It was so jarring to see a bunch of join/quit messages and people spamming the chat function. I've taken to just loading my game via a Private Session. No people can bug me, that way. It's just the simplest solution for me, although that batch file is a good alternative.

Incidentally, even when I've played the game offline it still keeps track of all my data, so if I were to cheat at the Arena times (I haven't), it'd still show up the moment I reconnected.
The dedicated offline mode I mean is when you don't have internet, or disable the game from communicating with it. There's 3 ways to ensure MHW is offline and you never get the "... Session" thing when clicking on the character:
• go to the Steam client, upper left "Steam" > Go Offline...
• cycle your internet connection while the game is running (at the main menu is fine)
• block MHW in your firewall

That way, you never have to bother with pesky people or servers; but you also don't get the event quests either. Of course, this being a dirty f%!@ng Denuvo game, you'll prolly need to let it access the internet once a month (or something).
Or you can just make a script to make MHW Process sleep, and it will disconnect itself from the Internet after 10 seconds.
While already in the lobby of course.
The fastest way is blocking it in the Firewall though.

beguiler
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by beguiler »

LCHLH wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:10 pm
Once a DAY FYI. I usually run offline when I use a table to craft items, but if you haven't played it with steam in Online mode once that day it gives you a message that you have to first run the game online before you can play it offline. Also be aware that you might lose progress on your limited time events. I finished 1 and did a part of a second limited time event, and went offline to craft armor, when I came back I knew I had to fight a certain monster 2 more times, so I did, but when I checked the bounties it forgot I finished the other one, and the current one only had me fight the monster 2/4 times.

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

Guys, could someone please confirm if hacked jewels do not give effect? Like Attack jewels that were hacked do not increase attack properly?

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

Deepthroat wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:12 pm
Or you can just make a script to make MHW Process sleep, and it will disconnect itself from the Internet after 10 seconds.
While already in the lobby of course.
The fastest way is blocking it in the Firewall though.
10 seconds too long, rasdial batch at start menu for instant net cycling / disconnect error is faster.
beguiler wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:29 pm
Once a DAY FYI. I usually run offline when I use a table to craft items, but if you haven't played it with steam in Online mode once that day it gives you a message that you have to first run the game online before you can play it offline. Also be aware that you might lose progress on your limited time events. I finished 1 and did a part of a second limited time event, and went offline to craft armor, when I came back I knew I had to fight a certain monster 2 more times, so I did, but when I checked the bounties it forgot I finished the other one, and the current one only had me fight the monster 2/4 times.
Oh motherf!@$er... that p.o.s. drm just keeps getting more and more abhorrent... I never put Steam offline, and just refresh my network as soon as I'm ingame... guess it does the check before actually loading anything.

Also, you might be losing progress because of the weird way the game saves; you need to do a hard save now and again. Learned it the hard way on PS4 when I finally got an attack gem, and had a power spike that reset the console... bye-bye gem and all hub progress since the last return from a mission...

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

The adjust weapon usage on GC only affects High Rank, would it be possible to adjust it, to change it for any game mode?

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Update 29 added.

My Jewel script works just fine. Attack jewels don't do shit for low attack power weapons (DB, S&S, etc). You'll hardly even notice it for weapons like the GS and Hammer. If you don't believe me, run your own tests!

Without the script active, equip 7 attack jewels and test atk power. Then activate the script and equip only 1 attack jewel. There is no difference. You're better off with crit jewels, Crit Boost mainly.

Sharpness matters as well for attack power. Green and below is garbage. Blue has a 1.25 multiplier, White is 1.32 and purple will be a godly 1.50 I believe.

theworstknight
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by theworstknight »

theworstknight wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:47 pm
Requesting palico gadget unlocks because I messed up my critical bounties and now it won't clear.
Actually if I could get help with resetting the critical bounty completion that would fix the problem too.

SpreadAhead
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SpreadAhead »

Well I'm saying overall damage is low which makes it feel like something is wrong, I made the second build in this list [Link] the spread 3 HBG and videos from old vanilla console gameplay shows a spread does up to 40 damage per tick but in my tests in training I only did 20 damage with the same setup and jewels.

Tested longsword in case ranged weapons had some weird damage calculations and a full handicraft/white sharpness divine slasher dps setup was doing sub 120 damage at max charges (white-yellow-red) when compared to vanilla videos with the same setup doing upwards of 180 damage. Took into account using full consumable damage buffs too and using the exact same skill - lvl 3 helm breaker on the training pole.

Just reporting what I'm seeing, if other don't have the issue then great.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

SpreadAhead wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:37 pm
There are probably differences since the PS4 received some update where damage for certain weapons was nerfed. HBG I think was one of them, the Bow was another. So depending on the time that video came out, that patch might not have yet kicked in.

PowerToTheVega
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PowerToTheVega »

Squall8 wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:16 pm
Update 29 added.

My Jewel script works just fine. Attack jewels don't do shit for low attack power weapons (DB, S&S, etc). You'll hardly even notice it for weapons like the GS and Hammer. If you don't believe me, run your own tests!

Without the script active, equip 7 attack jewels and test atk power. Then activate the script and equip only 1 attack jewel. There is no difference. You're better off with crit jewels, Crit Boost mainly.

Sharpness matters as well for attack power. Green and below is garbage. Blue has a 1.25 multiplier, White is 1.32 and purple will be a godly 1.50 I believe.
Yeah I just test just that prior catching up on latest posts, tho simply because someone asked for confirmation.

As stated before, everything works fine, in offline mode. Online things get a little... weird. But when I use maxed slots and lv1 upper prior hand my damage stays as pre recorded upon swapping to online. Tho as stated above, if you use low damage weapons, do not expect changes in damage based on attack jewels alone, even with the Hardiness jewel in place.

Tested Great Sword with all jewel slots on full, damage projections are actually higher than they were 2 days ago when I last recorded my build, sept I added Handicraft this time so it is a fact that they are working.

Deepthroat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Deepthroat »

PowerToTheVega wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:48 pm
Squall8 wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:16 pm
Update 29 added.

Yeah I just test just that prior catching up on latest posts, tho simply because someone asked for confirmation.

As stated before, everything works fine, in offline mode. Online things get a little... weird. But when I use maxed slots and lv1 upper prior hand my damage stays as pre recorded upon swapping to online. Tho as stated above, if you use low damage weapons, do not expect changes in damage based on attack jewels alone, even with the Hardiness jewel in place.

Tested Great Sword with all jewel slots on full, damage projections are actually higher than they were 2 days ago when I last recorded my build, sept I added Handicraft this time so it is a fact that they are working.
We don't support cheating online anyway, so there's nothing to fix.

SpreadAhead
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SpreadAhead »

Thanks for the insight, maybe expectations will normalize when Deviljho patch comes out. I'll do some further tests in offline/online modes and see how things pan out.