Terraria 1.4 [Steam] [UPDATED]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
timungoreng24
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Terraria 1.4 [Steam] [UPDATED]

Post by timungoreng24 »

Larkin wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:06 pm
sorry for the wait all...
didnt do item scripts so yeh
the rest should now work
if you have any problems just say and i (might) fix it

this table is for AMD do not use it if you have an INTEL processor... some scripts might not work
use viewtopic.php?p=275122#p275122 for intel

Thanks, btw, why when i start the table, and not activing any cheat my Melee Speed character active automatically to 100, well atleast this one i can disable it, but the range weapon, when i just 1 time click, i automatically burst 10+ arrow like when i activing multiple fishing line?
i try to find it why this is happening, yet still not found any solution.

is anybody know solution for this?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Kamille
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kamille »

Kurina wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:14 am
Archerodees wrote:
Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:30 pm
Hopefully it won't mess up any addresses if they're working on it.
It happened, but not hard to fix if i know what i'm looking for... There was also some offset changes ;-;

Updated some, enjoy ( idk if Terraria will have more hotfixes in the next days or not, so will not update the accessories for now, there's so many and i'm lazy )
I've been using this script just fine but then today my game suddenly crashes whenever I use "Research All Items" (the crash happened when I open the power menu in-game). IDK what caused this, is anyone else experiencing this type of crash? Thank you to those who had been working on these scripts.

Kurina
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kurina »

Kamille wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2023 1:20 pm
I've been using this script just fine but then today my game suddenly crashes whenever I use "Research All Items" (the crash happened when I open the power menu in-game). IDK what caused this, is anyone else experiencing this type of crash? Thank you to those who had been working on these scripts.
Tried and had the same issue, kinda weird since the game didn't updated (yet) i guess
Already fixed it btw (my side, idk if will work for everyone), just edit my script, find this one:

Code: Select all

call mscorlib.ni.dll+3E2B60
And then change it to :

call mscorlib.ni.dll+3EDBD0
I'm not playing so much games right now but i can try to help if it is just a quick fix

This script was just a quick fix i made to fill item list in research, it's kinda crappy, there's prob another better methods to research all items beside this one, just didn't tried yet

Lemme know if this fix works for you, so i can keep this script next time i update the table (when got free time, ofc) :D

Kamille
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kamille »

Kurina wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:00 am
Kamille wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2023 1:20 pm
Tried and had the same issue, kinda weird since the game didn't updated (yet) i guess
Already fixed it btw (my side, idk if will work for everyone), just edit my script, find this one:

call mscorlib.ni.dll+3E2B60
And then change it to :

call mscorlib.ni.dll+3EDBD0
I'm not playing so much games right now but i can try to help if it is just a quick fix

This script was just a quick fix i made to fill item list in research, it's kinda crappy, there's prob another better methods to research all items beside this one, just didn't tried yet

Lemme know if this fix works for you, so i can keep this script next time i update the table (when got free time, ofc) :D
Thanks a bunch! You saved my life there, can't imagine myself gathering 5000 snow blocks for a build in a Mastermode run

adelinsugator
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by adelinsugator »

can anyone make a table for tmodloader preview 1.4.4

Eckirion
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Eckirion »

Can someone update the Tmodloader table, once 1.4.4 becomes the default version?

flyingzephyr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by flyingzephyr »

when 1.4.4 tmodloader comes out please update :D :D :D :D

Pauly28
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pauly28 »

Yep! Would be really nice if the table got updated as the update is out! Thanks in advance!

surely_not_a_virus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by surely_not_a_virus »

I'm a bit new to this. Let's say I wanted to use full brightness. I tried to check the box but it doesn't work. How do I set a value from zero to 1, and where do I do it?

xenreseu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xenreseu »

Could anyone update it for tmodloader please.

Zadkielsan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zadkielsan »

plz help with tmodloader, nothing works

Tallercookie
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Tallercookie »

Larkin wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:06 pm
sorry for the wait all...
didnt do item scripts so yeh
the rest should now work
if you have any problems just say and i (might) fix it

this table is for AMD do not use it if you have an INTEL processor... some scripts might not work
use viewtopic.php?p=275122#p275122 for intel
This Table sets my item use times to 1 for some reason, before i even check any boxs

Larkin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Larkin »

to all those who heve had trouble with cheats turning on on my table... there are keybinds that may interfere... i will remove and reupload in a bit...

Larkin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Larkin »

Hello All,
The following is the AMD file for the latest Terraria update.

Terraria-NoHotkeys-Reorganised-1.4.4.9-AMD.CT
Hotkeys not included.
(464.46 KiB) Downloaded 810 times
No hotkeys, thus stopping the issues with random things turning on (although it does still have some hotkeys for expanding the table and some scripts which only ust hotkeys when activated). Furthermore, this table had been reorganised to the following: Usefull scripts or often used ones down the bottom, colour coded. the rest are still up the top under the header thet says something about compact mode. if you do not like the organisation, organise them yourself! :D

Terraria-HotkeysInc-Reorganised-1.4.4.9-AMD.CT
Hotkeys included. + hotkey locator.
(469.47 KiB) Downloaded 299 times
This one has all of the organisational changes, however it still has the hotkeys if you want them and cant make your own. there is a header at the bottom of this one to display all of the hotkeys and ther locations. if you want more info then right clich the headers that use the hotkeys and press "hotkeys" it should tell you what they do.

Happy Cheating! 8-)

P.S Disclaimer: DO NOT use these files for INTEl Processors. Some Headers may be broken and not work. There is a separate post for INTEL in this discussion. (my previous posts had a link to it but IDK if it is the latest version.) ;)

nguyentien12354
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nguyentien12354 »

any cheat for tmodloader 1.4.4.9 :(