HELLDIVERS 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Deranzeef
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: HELLDIVERS 2

Post by Deranzeef »

XlibshuaX wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:11 am
faize wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:01 am
where are you guys finding artmoney 8.12, their website doesnt have older versions. would 8.17 be fine?
in my small experience of playing around with it 8.17 works just fine for me
Are you using the normal or the Pro version?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

bk360
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bk360 »

You can just grab the code someone added to auto enable these when helldivers is open and auto closes itself.. copy/paste the new features and paste them into the auto-close activator, make them a child of Main and change the script to add the additional eatures.

XlibshuaX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by XlibshuaX »

bk360 wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:19 am
You can just grab the code someone added to auto enable these when helldivers is open and auto closes itself.. copy/paste the new features and paste them into the auto-close activator, make them a child of Main and change the script to add the additional eatures.
bro. im too slow for all that . . . . .

peperina
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by peperina »

bk360 wrote:
Do you have the code?

StarkSint
Cheater
Cheater

Post by StarkSint »

bk360 wrote:
It doesn't activate them, it attaches like it says and attempts to enable the scripts but because it fails to activate them CE never closes itself.

Is it working for you? Maybe the game.dll is different then what i have or something.

XlibshuaX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by XlibshuaX »

StarkSint wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:26 am
bk360 wrote:
It doesn't activate them, it attaches like it says and attempts to enable the scripts but because it fails to activate them CE never closes itself.

Is it working for you? Maybe the game.dll is different then what i have or something.
correction it attempts to enable the scripts but cant since now the process appears after the anti cheat fully initializes

NotAFedBoy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NotAFedBoy »

so i tried to work around GG kinda by deleting the GG folder then opening CE and starting the game and attempting to run the cheats before GG redownloads itself but like XlibshuaX said GG full activates before the game process appears and the table simply says game.dll not found

StarkSint
Cheater
Cheater

Post by StarkSint »

NotAFedBoy wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:09 am
so i tried to work around GG kinda by deleting the GG folder then opening CE and starting the game and attempting to run the cheats before GG redownloads itself but like XlibshuaX said GG full activates before the game process appears and the table simply says game.dll not found
Yeah, helldivers2.exe loads before GG but wont fully execute until GG loads. So this table is dead in the water and we aren't allowed to talk about bypassing it here.

Was a fun 2 days.

bk360
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bk360 »

StarkSint wrote:
bk360 wrote:

Sorry I set my CE -> Settings -> auto initialize -> Helldivers2.exe
I also set the code to a hotkey to spam it manually just incase... BUT I'm still waiting to get into the servers so will update if it works.

XlibshuaX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by XlibshuaX »

bk360 wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:23 am
StarkSint wrote:
bk360 wrote:

Sorry I set my CE -> Settings -> auto initialize -> Helldivers2.exe
I also set the code to a hotkey to spam it manually just incase... BUT I'm still waiting to get into the servers so will update if it works.
how did you set the hotkey up?

BeromeGamer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BeromeGamer »

XlibshuaX wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:11 am
faize wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:01 am
where are you guys finding artmoney 8.12, their website doesnt have older versions. would 8.17 be fine?
in my small experience of playing around with it 8.17 works just fine for me
Artmoney 8.17 isn't recognizing HELLDIVERS 2, it's not on the process list. anyone else having this?

EDIT: I think i found it. I have to go into "Options" and "Show Processes" and set it to "ALL". I could see "helldivers2.exe" but then it said to access it I need the PRO version -.- so i guess using artmoney 8.17 is out the window
Last edited by BeromeGamer on Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

cripta
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cripta »

:( this patch really F"ud everything god dammit

XlibshuaX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by XlibshuaX »

cripta wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:35 am
:( this patch really F"ud everything god dammit
yepp all we can do is either Wait for a saving grace or find a workaround to delaying GG for reals now

BlaireLeingod
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BlaireLeingod »

nat20 wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:17 pm
daim wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:41 pm
nat20 wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:40 pm

Most other posts say that its the other way around? that when you pickup you scan for 0 and when you drop you scan the amount dropped. Im confused XD which way is it?

Both methods work, pick one and go for it.
Thank you I did it for the common samples where there were a few addresses and changing 1 by 1 individually they reset back to their original number, only working if you select all and change the values to desired. That being said im struggling finding the other samples rare/legendary address as people said that they are the same address but with an 8 for rare and C for legendary but Im not entirely sure if that's the case. Any tips for getting the other samples in an easy mission once you have the 5-10 addresses for common?

**Edit** It works just fine, trial and error was able to get rare and lege4ndary in an easy map. Just gotta scan the number that is on the ground and when picking up filter with 0 and then once you have a few addresses take all of them and change them to 500 the one that ends in 4 is your sample, copy that 2 times and replace 4 with 8 and C and for the 8 make the value 200 and for the C make it 100 and youre all done!
Sorry about this question but i cant seem to find another similar question, my "Common Sample's" memory address ends in C, so can anyone tell me what address i should replace "C" address with?

I've tried just manually just adding 4 levels down the memory editor but that is a bust.

Im not a programmer nor do i have any idea with actual memory syntax, so if anyone could help would be greatly appreciated.

TM0414
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TM0414 »

NotAFedBoy wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:09 am
Yes, CE was working fine for me, but after the latest patch I'm like you all and CE can't even hook the game because GG is activated first.
Launch arguments are definitely not working right now.
As a side note, other subscription cheat programs also seem to cause the game to crash after a few minutes.
So they made some kind of update to GG.
There may be a loophole, but I think it is possible that CE will no longer be usable.