Heavy Metal Babes

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Marilith
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Heavy Metal Babes

Post by Marilith »

Hi,

I has been able to fix the "Immortality" option in Battle mode :-)

To do so, you will have to edit the script "Player Hero Health ALways Max" located in the "Scripts/Battle/Player Heroes are invincible" subfolder like this :

1. Locate and edit the code of the mentionned scripts.
2. Find the following part : F3 0F 11 40 * F3 0F * * * 0F * * 76
3. Replace it by : F3 0F 11 40 * 8B 46 14 85 C0 0F 84 0D
4. Upon saving you will have an error message, just ignore it.
5. Enable the script by the way this should now be possible
6. Dont forget to tick on the script "Player Heroes don't die on damage > than their current HP" too

Please not that the remarks made by the original script developper remains valid.

Enjoy ;-)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Marilith
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Marilith »

About the "Immortality" option it's working globaly in every types of game even PVP ;-)

Wandering a bit on the other broken function I was also able to fix the option "100% Chance Hero Drops" in the "Battle" group ;-)
To do so, just edit the script and change the current AOB search string by : F3 0F 10 46 * A1 * * * * F3 * * * * * 85 * 75
Yeah it's quite the same except that the fixed one contains one more << * >> at the right place ;-)

About the quantities, put decents values but not too high to avoid have your account banned for cheating...

About Energy quantity:
Just put the same value as the amount of energy required to play one level, by doing so you will get back what you spent to play meaning you will be able to play again and again without loosing energy ;-) Don't forget to adjust the value regarding the energy cost you need to pay for playing a level.

About Gems quantity:
Gems are never rewarded in Battle or Arena mode so you will never get gems whatever the value you put in Gems quantity for these kind of game BUT it will work for the events (I was able to gain 5x 3000 gems like that, wonderfull ;-) whatever I hope I didn't put something too high and get banned for that ...

About Gold quantity:
Just put a reasonable quantity 100~200 or a bit more but don't go to high because this is a base value used for calculation, in reality you wil earn more gold than what you write in this field because the quantity value will be multiplicated by a value which depends on several condition I don't precisely know, so, try with 100, see what you got and adjust the value step by step without going too high.

About Experience :
Same remark as gold quantity, try 100~200 and see what you get, then adjust the value step by step making sure you don't go too high to take the risk of beeing detected and banned for cheating.

One last things, if you use this option with the "immortal" option I've fixed yesterday, you should be able to play for a moment without loosing and by the way earning enough money to spent but keep cool and avoir abusing too much otherwise you may be banned.

Enjoy

Peanut132
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Peanut132 »

Marilith wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:25 pm
About the "Immortality" option it's working globaly in every types of game even PVP ;-)

Wandering a bit on the other broken function I was also able to fix the option "100% Chance Hero Drops" in the "Battle" group ;-)
To do so, just edit the script and change the current AOB search string by : F3 0F 10 46 * A1 * * * * F3 * * * * * 85 * 75
Yeah it's quite the same except that the fixed one contains one more << * >> at the right place ;-)

About the quantities, put decents values but not too high to avoid have your account banned for cheating...

About Energy quantity:
Just put the same value as the amount of energy required to play one level, by doing so you will get back what you spent to play meaning you will be able to play again and again without loosing energy ;-) Don't forget to adjust the value regarding the energy cost you need to pay for playing a level.

About Gems quantity:
Gems are never rewarded in Battle or Arena mode so you will never get gems whatever the value you put in Gems quantity for these kind of game BUT it will work for the events (I was able to gain 5x 3000 gems like that, wonderfull ;-) whatever I hope I didn't put something too high and get banned for that ...

About Gold quantity:
Just put a reasonable quantity 100~200 or a bit more but don't go to high because this is a base value used for calculation, in reality you wil earn more gold than what you write in this field because the quantity value will be multiplicated by a value which depends on several condition I don't precisely know, so, try with 100, see what you got and adjust the value step by step without going too high.

About Experience :
Same remark as gold quantity, try 100~200 and see what you get, then adjust the value step by step making sure you don't go too high to take the risk of beeing detected and banned for cheating.

One last things, if you use this option with the "immortal" option I've fixed yesterday, you should be able to play for a moment without loosing and by the way earning enough money to spent but keep cool and avoir abusing too much otherwise you may be banned.

Enjoy
Any guides on CG scenes bypass?

Marilith
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Marilith »

Hi Peanuts

I didn't play HMB since middle of January and then play with the cheat table, what I was able to changes help me to get a lot after 3 weeks playing only 1 hour each night just by making myself immortal and setting the reward quantities (experience, gold, energy, and gems) to a certain level ;-)

Unlocking graphics material became quite easy and relatively fast.
1. Put yourself immortal and enable the option to have special attack always available to you and you will become godlike.
2. Put the energy reward to the value required to play the type of game you're interrested in and you will be able to fight again and again...
3. Put the experience reward to something high enough and you will be able to levelup your pilots to the max just by having one or few fights...
4. Put the gold coins reward to something high enougs and you will be able to virtually rape the market and raise your nanochip to the max...
5. During events, put the gems reward high enough and you will get enough gems to purchage all the other things you may need...
=> You will not be able to unlock the photo & animations but you will be able to purchase the item you need to do it ;-)

By doing so you will be able to get most of the things in short time except two things which have specific restrictions.
1. The Xen lab tokens rewards which can't be increased but you can ensure a perfect 12 level victory in a row every day.
2. The Arena tokens rewards which can't be increased too but you can ensure permanent victories and get as much tokens as possible.

Using these working/fixed options should be enough to get around 90% of the content of game in one or two months depending on how often you are playing and the amount of rewards you set, about the remaining 10% (special girls and girl-color) you will just need to play a bit longer.

I plan to come back to this game soon when I'll have finixhed SOLASTA - Crown of the Magister, hoping my fixed table still working, I'll maybe invest a bit of my time to fixing others options if I have time, feel the needs and if this is technically possible.

Regards.

Tamirn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Tamirn »

What lines do I replace for the other scripts that isn't working and do you have the replacement line I can copy & paste on Heavy Metal Babes like on your post before.

Marilith
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Marilith »

Tamirn wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:21 am
What lines do I replace for the other scripts that isn't working and do you have the replacement line I can copy & paste on Heavy Metal Babes like on your post before.
Hi Tamirn

I didn't try to fix all the other options for 2 main reasons...

First, many of them are not fixeable anymore because some part of the game have been completely rewrited by the developper in order to have more stuffs handled on server side than on the game client itself...

Next, because I didn't find usefull to spend a lot of time trying to understand what to change, where and how simply because the most usefull scripts are still working (including the few ones I've patched to make it working again)

WIth that you can already get all the game content with a limited effort (except for XEB-LAB & ARENA tokens which will require a bit of farming but it will be a real piece of a cake when you can be immortal and will all battles.

Tips: Enable the speekhack function in cheat engine and push the speed to 5x, this will shorten the time neede for combats and chips upgrade; I tried to increase the speed to 10x, it works but the interface become sometime a bit buggy.

hellleonora
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hellleonora »

Marilith wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:25 am
Hi,

I has been able to fix the "Immortality" option in Battle mode :-)

To do so, you will have to edit the script "Player Hero Health ALways Max" located in the "Scripts/Battle/Player Heroes are invincible" subfolder like this :

1. Locate and edit the code of the mentionned scripts.
2. Find the following part : F3 0F 11 40 * F3 0F * * * 0F * * 76
3. Replace it by : F3 0F 11 40 * 8B 46 14 85 C0 0F 84 0D
4. Upon saving you will have an error message, just ignore it.
5. Enable the script by the way this should now be possible
6. Dont forget to tick on the script "Player Heroes don't die on damage > than their current HP" too

Please not that the remarks made by the original script developper remains valid.

Enjoy ;-)
Hey Marilith,

Could you please explain where and how do you find the mentioned hex codes to edit them?
The cheat table from the first post currently doesn't work in Steam, so I can't get where you get the mentioned scripts to be edited.
Also, tried to find those code in the GameAssembly.dll inside the root folder of the game, yet it won't let me find the pattern as it won't search with asterisks.

hellleonora
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hellleonora »

Even though cheat table is sadly not usable now, here are two tips someone might find somewhat useful:
1) Use HMBSaveTool.zip from Geo's initial post to get daily quests and some achievements. There are two files without extension in the folder [current user]\AppData\LocalLow\SexyArts\Heavy Metal Babes, one of them is for quests progress (that's what you need), another one is for tutorial stuff (seems useless, but can be wrong, it just wasn't useful for me). You may enable everything, though you won't get everything sadly, as some things get information from servers. Not much, but at least something.
Geo wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:52 am
This is a tool to unpack the .pak and obscured files from the save data location as well as repack them. Just drag and drop the files onto the executable or, if file name is obscured without an extension, drag it on the .bat file used for the alternative obfuscation. Note: Even after editing, the game will overwrite them near the end of the loading process on the start screen with whatever it obtained from the server.
HMBSaveTool.zip
2) In the abovementioned folder there's userConfig.json, which you can use to edit your rosters. You can get your strongest character in all four slots, or you can use it in Special Missions to counter them with four of your strongest opposite. Well, it's up to you. However it doesn't work in events and XEN-Labs, elsewhere it seems to be working just fine. Just keep codes of your XENs in a text file with their name, so that you could copy and paste it whenever you need them. Also, it only works for XENs you have in hangar, cause if they're gone the code won't work, there will be just a blank spot.

3) In the same userConfig.json file, there's a Speed option, which can be changed to whatever you need. I changed it to 20, which looks pretty weird, but saves some time. It doesn't affect animations, unfortunately, but you can skip them by clicking.

If anyone knows a way to get at least some coins or energy in a faster way than grinding/waiting, it'd awesome to hear it!

Hitoshi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Hitoshi »

Is there any chance that table will be updated?

TwilightStarocean
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TwilightStarocean »

nope its dead RIP

nanashi63
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nanashi63 »

Hi, just wondering if anyone can A. tell me if this still works for the current version of HMB and B. how to get it to work? It's my first time using the cheat engine for any game and I feel very lost. Not sure what values to change and whatnot in order to get stuff to work in game.

simplelife
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by simplelife »

Marilith wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:25 pm

About Energy quantity:

About Gems quantity:

About Gold quantity:

About Experience :

Enjoy
Hi Marilith,

Thank you for the effort, it's been good for a while. Unfortunately, your modification didn't work at the last update (15 Feb 2023). If you have time, please update, I'd appreciate it

PoopMan1234
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PoopMan1234 »

Yeah the cheat engine for the game isn't working currently. Would be highly apricated if it could get updated :D

Mike_B
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mike_B »

Recently I've stumbled on this game, and immediately understood that I better go look for some cheats cause this game is hella donate heavy.
Did devs protected their stuff in newer updates? Is it even possible to hack it with Cheat Engine now?

nnmnnm
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nnmnnm »

ApeDemon66 wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:52 am
Is there a chance and possibility that you can update this table?
thanks