HELLDIVERS 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
BeromeGamer
Cheater
Cheater

Re: HELLDIVERS 2

Post by BeromeGamer »

gir489 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:51 am
Finished Show All Map Icons.

They only show for you (the client), even if you're host. When you go near them, your dude magically discovers them like "OH WOW WHAT'S THIS."
This is massive, thanks so much man!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

zoomas
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by zoomas »

StarkSint wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:38 am
Its easy to farm super credits.

Good luck helldivers.

May I ask the method of obtaining such a large number of super-credits? You can send it in a Private message?

Solgriev
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Solgriev »

Has anyone had any success changing the values for the warbonds and having them stick? I've been able to change them and recognize the change, but flip out whenever trying to spend the warbonds. I'm assuming that means it's server-side, but wanted to at least see if this thread has had any successful attempts.

rhfrty
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by rhfrty »

Nonnamme wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:42 am
Hippie wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:44 am
Nonnamme wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:54 am
Alright, Full .CT table, i've organised it for quicker selection and added the revealed minimap script under 'world' group

pd: just click the group selections and all relative options will be automatically switched on

Happy cheating :geek:
this includes damage cheat?
No, damage cheat is a paid one and although i personally have it i will not be posting it for obvious purposes, if you want it, you can support cfemen in
[Link]
Hello, may I ask what cheats are available from cfemen's patreon please ? I'm willing to pay for it.

ikstarven
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ikstarven »

Solgriev wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:41 pm
Has anyone had any success changing the values for the warbonds and having them stick? I've been able to change them and recognize the change, but flip out whenever trying to spend the warbonds. I'm assuming that means it's server-side, but wanted to at least see if this thread has had any successful attempts.
no, so far there have only been visual changes

Nonnamme
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Nonnamme »

Update for those who supported Cfemen on the patreon, i added a foruth group with the scripts not included in the other menu

pd: this will only work if you still use the old .exe as you have to use both cfemen menu and the .CT table

Enjoy! :mrgreen:
Attachments
HD2-v9-Cfmen users Update-Nonnamme.CT
update for cfemen menu users
(53.96 KiB) Downloaded 568 times

BeromeGamer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BeromeGamer »

zoomas wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:18 pm
StarkSint wrote:

Good luck helldivers.

May I ask the method of obtaining such a large number of super-credits? You can send it in a Private message?
I have a feeling this guy just paid for super credits and is pretending like he has some CE knowledge to get them. Or he just photoshopped the image and moved the "1" over and put that orange bit there to pretend like it's a big number. Seems like bait to me

tettortettor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tettortettor »

Nonnamme wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:08 pm
Update for those who supported Cfemen on the patreon, i added a foruth group with the scripts not included in the other menu

pd: this will only work if you still use the old .exe as you have to use both cfemen menu and the .CT table

I think you might have uploaded the wrong file? The fourth group contains scripts in the other three categories.
P.S. Thanks for the scripts and formatting!

rhfrty
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by rhfrty »

tettortettor wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:20 pm
Nonnamme wrote:

I think you might have uploaded the wrong file? The fourth group contains scripts in the other three categories.
P.S. Thanks for the scripts and formatting!
I think the 4th group are cheats that aren't in cfemen's menu (yet) and can be used only if the said menu is being used (maybe using the menu + normal CE tables might not be compatible, therefore these cheats are in another category, so cfemen's folks can benefit from this community tables too)

Necromancer177
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Necromancer177 »

Nonnamme wrote:

Sorry if this is a dumb question but if I’m using the cfemen menu how exactly do I use your table? Any advice would be appreciated.

tettortettor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tettortettor »

rhfrty wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:33 pm
tettortettor wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:20 pm
Nonnamme wrote:

Oh yeah, it seems I misunderstood. Those options aren't in Cfemen's cheat, it makes sense that they were added separately in the CT then. Thanks for clearing up the situation.

Papi_Kenokie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Papi_Kenokie »

zoomas wrote:
StarkSint wrote:

Good luck helldivers.

just use the unlimited stratagem and mortar sentry/any other sentry and go on level 9 difficulty and only do the missions where you have to kill the 275 enemies you get around 4500 -5k per mission and it takes around 5mins or less

"nvm i thought he was talking about the requisitions"
Last edited by Papi_Kenokie on Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ikstarven
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ikstarven »

Papi_Kenokie wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:07 pm
zoomas wrote:
StarkSint wrote:

Good luck helldivers.

just use the unlimited stratagem and mortar sentry/any other sentry and go on level 9 difficulty and only do the missions where you have to kill the 275 enemies you get around 4500 -5k per mission and it takes around 5mins or less
super-credits are not obtained by mission completion

Soldier3412
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Soldier3412 »

No one has an idea how to do the damage script?

rhfrty
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by rhfrty »

Soldier3412 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:17 pm
No one has an idea how to do the damage script?
From what I've heard on this thread, someone is working on it but will require the use of Undetected cheat engine method, while others seems to be menu-only hacks that doesn't seem to work with classic CE, I don't think the issue is lack of people's skill to make the table but rather CE being limited due to the game designs.
So unless you're paying to use the premium menus featuring the dmg cheat, I don't think there is any out there (if it's even possible to have dmg modifier in a classic CE table)