Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SteelDragon
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by SteelDragon »

anonymous5200 wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:45 am
SteelDragon wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:43 am
anonymous5200 wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:13 am

You can't see Hate of Pain on a all immune uruk.
I didn't make him immune to everything, I made him a badass REASONABLE Tower Uruk, he has flame weapon, beast slayer, fire axes with Great strength and the Epic trait that makes him have a ton of health while he is a berserker and he is ONLY immune to fire and poison
I've tested on my genuine Tower uruk, I got no problem with adding Picker_Hate_Injury onto every uruk, did you change some common perks which shared by all uruk(e.g. Picker_InHierarchy)?
I will show you a screenshot of what I see [Link] or 3 to get them all, now he HAD hate of pain and I was gonna add bestial rage just for fun but then he lost hate of pain and so I tried to replace current hates like say hate of cowards with hate of pain, that did nothing but just remove the hate all together. so what I tried to do was lower his level, put hate of pain on the list of perks he can get and make him a fast learner. it didn't work other then give him a rival and hate of mortal wounds

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SteelDragon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SteelDragon »

anonymous5200 wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:38 pm
axowaze wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:26 pm
anonymous5200 wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:45 am

I've tested on my genuine Tower uruk, I got no problem with adding Picker_Hate_Injury onto every uruk, did you change some common perks which shared by all uruk(e.g. Picker_InHierarchy)?

This one might have a relation with "Trailt Level Offset" attribute. The best option for this attribute is 0, based on my experience.
I've tried Offset_+2/Offset_-2/Offset_0 combined with Picker_Hate_Injury, no problem so far, I think uruk need at least one weakness to make Picker_Hate_Injury active.
yeah for me I have given him no weaknesses and have trait level offset at 0 because I am not 100% sure what that does I will see if giving him a weakness will give him hate of injury

anonymous5200
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by anonymous5200 »

SteelDragon wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:09 pm
anonymous5200 wrote:
axowaze wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:26 pm

This one might have a relation with "Trailt Level Offset" attribute. The best option for this attribute is 0, based on my experience.
I've tried Offset_+2/Offset_-2/Offset_0 combined with Picker_Hate_Injury, no problem so far, I think uruk need at least one weakness to make Picker_Hate_Injury active.
yeah for me I have given him no weaknesses and have trait level offset at 0 because I am not 100% sure what that does I will see if giving him a weakness will give him hate of injury
I used to add either Picker_Resist_Stealth_Vulnerable_Perm or Picker_Resist_Combat_Resistant_Perm onto my uruks, since only player can make those attacks, I am not 100% sure it's the point, by adding them I've never got any Picker_Hate_Injury issue so far anyway.

SteelDragon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SteelDragon »

anonymous5200 wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:55 pm
SteelDragon wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:09 pm
anonymous5200 wrote:

I used to add either Picker_Resist_Stealth_Vulnerable_Perm or Picker_Resist_Combat_Resistant_Perm onto my uruks, since only player can make those attacks, I am not 100% sure it's the point, by adding them I've never got any Picker_Hate_Injury issue so far anyway.
yep gave my guy takes heavy damage from stealth and that gave him hate of injury, Thnx

slayer0527
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by slayer0527 »

seikur0 wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:34 pm
fissilecore wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:37 pm
One role may apply to many types (archer, defender, savage etc), classes (destroyer, commander, beastmaster etc) and tribes. Some roles apply only to specific type, class and tribe. Thanks anyway.
I tested this with about 5 different roles, spawned 6 uruks for each of them and uruks with the same role always had the same tribe. Also if you really want to change the tribe it's just the tribe itself and the picker ability to change. So while role and class are decided in the beginning of the spawn process and in turn decide many other things again, the tribe ist one of the last things decided and only gets you one tribe ability. It would make more sense to change the specialization(destroyer, commander, beastmaster etc) instead, that is deciding some more skills.
Just wanted to say thanks for your effort seikur0 Thank you for adding roles to this table! I'm loving it!!!

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

slayer0527 wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:16 pm
Just wanted to say thanks for your effort seikur0 Thank you for adding roles to this table! I'm loving it!!!
:D

Well I just found the uruk color locations and stuff like the haircut.. There are also tags, one of them being "IHasMask", so without that you probably don't get a mask. Other examples for these are "Tag_I_HAS_HAIR" and "IHasBigNose", it's hilarious how much of these details you can change. So two funny things about the uruk skin color, these color values are argb values, well obviously you can make them black and they look pretty badass then, but the second thing is, if you put the alpha value to 0, you essentially use no color. And guess what, under the spray paint these uruks do have human skin. So you're basically enslaving wild humans the whole time. Suddenly that uruk doesn't look intimidating anymore but more like some person who's living a hard life. And you'll start feeling pity and like a monster.

slayer0527
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by slayer0527 »

seikur0 wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:49 pm
slayer0527 wrote:

Well I just found the uruk color locations and stuff like the haircut.. There are also tags, one of them being "IHasMask", so without that you probably don't get a mask. Other examples for these are "Tag_I_HAS_HAIR" and "IHasBigNose", it's hilarious how much of these details you can change. So two funny things about the uruk skin color, these color values are argb values, well obviously you can make them black and they look pretty badass then, but the second thing is, if you put the alpha value to 0, you essentially use no color. And guess what, under the spray paint these uruks do have human skin. So you're basically enslaving wild humans the whole time. Suddenly that uruk doesn't look intimidating anymore but more like some person who's living a hard life. And you'll start feeling pity and like a monster.
lol.. guess this is what we are gonna do in the 2nd dlc playing as baranor... why not do that now itself ;)

axowaze
Cheater
Cheater

Post by axowaze »

anonymous5200 wrote:
Hmm, I think that might not be the case. Some Picker_Hate options is blocked by Picker_Resist options. Maybe there's specific Picker_Resist option that block this one attribute? I didn't play this game in a while. Maybe I'll try later.

axowaze
Cheater
Cheater

Post by axowaze »

lordniti2 wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:51 pm
anonymous5200 wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:34 pm
lordniti2 wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:26 pm

I have already tried changing his class, and its not just hunters I have seen wearing the mask.
I mean changing helmet should be the final step if you want that mask. You're right, mask is not hunter only, the assassins can also wear it.
I have tried changing his helmet already and I even made him an assassin... atleast I think I did. But it still won't work.

Can someone send me a screenshot of a Uruk's Abilities Dynamic and Abilities Perks. It may help me get a better idea on what to do.
I see, so you just changing the class by the Abilities options. Try changing the AI and Class attribute from Additional Properties section. See if this is giving different result. I hope it is.

axowaze
Cheater
Cheater

Post by axowaze »

anonymous5200 wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:55 pm
Hi axowaze, I've seen your explanation about "Trait Level Offset" days before, and seikur0 gave his view yesterday, do you have any update about "Trait Level Offset" ? Um... I am trying to make it a bit clear, thanks.
I believe the learn speed is affecting the "adapted" thing direclty. This one play the role when in battle with main character, not when battle with other Uruk. As for trait strength offset, my initial observation was based on multiple existing Uruk attributes without modification. Every uruk that have more than 3 hate options must be have trait offset to 0 or -1, even with average potential on abilities perks options. Later I'm experimenting with one Uruk and try modifying his attributes. The results are:
1. On abilities perks, every Uruk have diferent options pool limit. If you try to add more attribute beyound it's limit, the game will crash and that excess options will get replaced by unknown(random? I'm not sure how it got its value) value.
2. If you set every options on abilities perks to empty/000000000000, the option will glitch out and you can never modify any option for that Uruk anymore. The address pointer offset seems lost or moved to other address permanently.
3. Trait strength offset from properties attribute affect how much strength option that Uruk will pick from the abilities perks. Observed and affected strengths are hates and bonuses.
4. Class and tribes from properties attribute affect class traits and bonuses options picked from the abilities perks.
5. Every strenths have attribute limit of 7, you can't have more that 7 for each attributes. The Uruk simply won't pick more that 7 options. Observed and affected strengths are hates, class traits, and bonuses.
6. AI and Class from properties attribute affect weapon selection on equipments attributes. I haven't test the helmet one.
7. Some roles affecting the Uruk appearance. For example, Role_Red will makes your Uruk have red paint and red armor, Role_Blue will gives blue, etc.

My observation migh flawed since I only test it on a few Uruk. Some of the results migh also affected by other options that I'm not aware of. I'm sorry if it's verbose and not really answer your question.

axowaze
Cheater
Cheater

Post by axowaze »

seikur0 wrote:

The tags options seems to give no effect on the Uruk other than a meta data. At first I thought it will effect your conversation, but that thing afffected by Uruk role. It's also the same when Uruk talks when he's idle.

a11b20
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by a11b20 »

THK!!!

lordniti2
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by lordniti2 »

seikur0 wrote:
slayer0527 wrote:

I see, so is this how I can give Masks to Uruks then? if so then great.

axowaze wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:48 am
lordniti2 wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:51 pm
anonymous5200 wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:34 pm

I mean changing helmet should be the final step if you want that mask. You're right, mask is not hunter only, the assassins can also wear it.
I have tried changing his helmet already and I even made him an assassin... atleast I think I did. But it still won't work.

Can someone send me a screenshot of a Uruk's Abilities Dynamic and Abilities Perks. It may help me get a better idea on what to do.
I see, so you just changing the class by the Abilities options. Try changing the AI and Class attribute from Additional Properties section. See if this is giving different result. I hope it is.
I have already tried this and it didn't work, I'l see if this "IhasMask" works.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

axowaze wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:31 am
3. Trait strength offset from properties attribute affect how much strength option that Uruk will pick from the abilities perks. Observed and affected strengths are hates and bonuses.
It's really not trait strength offset, that was the name I initially chose and it's wrong. It's trait level offset and it's directly set from the learn speed marker on uruk creation. "Marker_LearnSpeed_VeryFast"->"TraitLevelOffset_-2", "Marker_LearnSpeed_VerySlow"->"TraitLevelOffset_+2".
So bottomline is I really don't think it affects how many traits an uruk will pick. If you want to run tests, set the role and spawn class with my table and just spawn 20 or so uruks, then see if the different learn speeds affect anything in the traits.
axowaze wrote:
5. Every strenths have attribute limit of 7, you can't have more that 7 for each attributes. The Uruk simply won't pick more that 7 options. Observed and affected strengths are hates, class traits, and bonuses.
But does the 8th one not count or is it just not shown?
axowaze wrote:
The tags options seems to give no effect on the Uruk other than a meta data. At first I thought it will effect your conversation, but that thing afffected by Uruk role. It's also the same when Uruk talks when he's idle.
We're talking about different tags here. There is a separate list in the model_object of an uruk that I found just yesterday. You can't add these in the current table.

anonymous5200
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by anonymous5200 »

axowaze wrote:
anonymous5200 wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:55 pm
Hi axowaze, I've seen your explanation about "Trait Level Offset" days before, and seikur0 gave his view yesterday, do you have any update about "Trait Level Offset" ? Um... I am trying to make it a bit clear, thanks.
I believe the learn speed is affecting the "adapted" thing direclty. This one play the role when in battle with main character, not when battle with other Uruk. As for trait strength offset, my initial observation was based on multiple existing Uruk attributes without modification. Every uruk that have more than 3 hate options must be have trait offset to 0 or -1, even with average potential on abilities perks options. Later I'm experimenting with one Uruk and try modifying his attributes. The results are:
1. On abilities perks, every Uruk have diferent options pool limit. If you try to add more attribute beyound it's limit, the game will crash and that excess options will get replaced by unknown(random? I'm not sure how it got its value) value.
2. If you set every options on abilities perks to empty/000000000000, the option will glitch out and you can never modify any option for that Uruk anymore. The address pointer offset seems lost or moved to other address permanently.
4. Class and tribes from properties attribute affect class traits and bonuses options picked from the abilities perks.
6. AI and Class from properties attribute affect weapon selection on equipments attributes. I haven't test the helmet one.
7. Some roles affecting the Uruk appearance. For example, Role_Red will makes your Uruk have red paint and red armor, Role_Blue will gives blue, etc.

My observation migh flawed since I only test it on a few Uruk. Some of the results migh also affected by other options that I'm not aware of. I'm sorry if it's verbose and not really answer your question.
Nice! Your experience is surely valuable, thank you for the reply. :)

Based on my experience, the number of uruks' perks is not always 40/50, most uruks spawn with about 30~35 perks, their perk number increase along with their level(actually it keep increase after max lvl, but slower), adding perk more than that might disappear or even causing an error.

I don't worry about "attribute limit of 7", there are many hidden perks stay out of the limit( e.g. AntiJumpOver/Backlash/BodySlam/JumpAttack/MultiAttack...), they remain effective despite the limit of 7.

Role properties are funny, some role have certain perks attached, e.g. Role_Dragon always come up with a hidden Summoner_FellBeast perk, we can't see it but it's there.

Somehow the "Trait strength offset" still remain mythic, but we already understood many other properties.