Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
axowaze
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by axowaze »

lordniti2 wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:25 pm
skillaxin wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:22 pm
lordniti2 wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:12 pm
I see, so the mask for the hunter helmet can't be applied in CE then?
It cannot be added to a different class because it is a class tied outfit. Most of the outfits aren't class specific, you just have to find out for yourself which ones are or aren't.

But it can't be class specfic as I changed my Uruk's class to a hunter, and he still wouldn't wear the mask.
Have you try change the torso too? Sometimes the change is not applied without changing the torso. especially if you're just changing one item.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

lordniti2
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by lordniti2 »

axowaze wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:35 pm
lordniti2 wrote:
skillaxin wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:22 pm

It cannot be added to a different class because it is a class tied outfit. Most of the outfits aren't class specific, you just have to find out for yourself which ones are or aren't.

But it can't be class specfic as I changed my Uruk's class to a hunter, and he still wouldn't wear the mask.
Have you try change the torso too? Sometimes the change is not applied without changing the torso. especially if you're just changing one item.
I have changed the torso, the class, the advanced class (to assassin) but he still won't wear the mask that other uruks with the hunter's hood/helmet wear.

I feel this has to be possible but I must be missing something...

stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by stealthcl0wn »

lordniti2 wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:37 pm
axowaze wrote:
lordniti2 wrote:

I have changed the torso, the class, the advanced class (to assassin) but he still won't wear the mask that other uruks with the hunter's hood/helmet wear.

If you're trying to get the gear from "unique" Uruks, like The Tower/The Machine/Etc, it's not going to be easy since I'm convinced they're a full model rather than an Uruk wearing "parts" like The Scorpion.

lordniti2
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by lordniti2 »

stealthcl0wn wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:47 pm
lordniti2 wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:37 pm
axowaze wrote:

If you're trying to get the gear from "unique" Uruks, like The Tower/The Machine/Etc, it's not going to be easy since I'm convinced they're a full model rather than an Uruk wearing "parts" like The Scorpion.

The only thing I'm after is the mask that some uruks wear with the hunter hood seen here [Link]

anonymous5200
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by anonymous5200 »

lordniti2 wrote:
stealthcl0wn wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:09 pm
lordniti2 wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:00 pm
Well, I just changed his class from berserker to hunter and he still won't wear the mask, there must have been something I missed.
It's not quite a mask, as in an appearance item, but a unique head entirely, a bit like The Twins or The Machine.
I think you have to make sure he's a hunter before changing his helmet, so the game should update with a mask.
Now he's a hunter, try other helmet and set it back.

lordniti2
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by lordniti2 »

anonymous5200 wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:25 pm
lordniti2 wrote:
stealthcl0wn wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:09 pm

It's not quite a mask, as in an appearance item, but a unique head entirely, a bit like The Twins or The Machine.
I think you have to make sure he's a hunter before changing his helmet, so the game should update with a mask.
I have already tried changing his class, and its not just hunters I have seen wearing the mask.

anonymous5200
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by anonymous5200 »

lordniti2 wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:26 pm
anonymous5200 wrote:
lordniti2 wrote:

I have already tried changing his class, and its not just hunters I have seen wearing the mask.
I mean changing helmet should be the final step if you want that mask. You're right, mask is not hunter only, the assassins can also wear it.

anonymous5200
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by anonymous5200 »

axowaze wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:26 pm
anonymous5200 wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:45 am
SteelDragon wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:43 am

I didn't make him immune to everything, I made him a badass REASONABLE Tower Uruk, he has flame weapon, beast slayer, fire axes with Great strength and the Epic trait that makes him have a ton of health while he is a berserker and he is ONLY immune to fire and poison
I've tested on my genuine Tower uruk, I got no problem with adding Picker_Hate_Injury onto every uruk, did you change some common perks which shared by all uruk(e.g. Picker_InHierarchy)?

This one might have a relation with "Trailt Level Offset" attribute. The best option for this attribute is 0, based on my experience.
I've tried Offset_+2/Offset_-2/Offset_0 combined with Picker_Hate_Injury, no problem so far, I think uruk need at least one weakness to make Picker_Hate_Injury active.

lordniti2
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by lordniti2 »

anonymous5200 wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:34 pm
lordniti2 wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:26 pm
anonymous5200 wrote:

I mean changing helmet should be the final step if you want that mask. You're right, mask is not hunter only, the assassins can also wear it.
I have tried changing his helmet already and I even made him an assassin... atleast I think I did. But it still won't work.

Can someone send me a screenshot of a Uruk's Abilities Dynamic and Abilities Perks. It may help me get a better idea on what to do.

anonymous5200
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by anonymous5200 »

axowaze wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:26 pm
This one might have a relation with "Trailt Level Offset" attribute. The best option for this attribute is 0, based on my experience.
Hi axowaze, I've seen your explanation about "Trait Level Offset" days before, and seikur0 gave his view yesterday, do you have any update about "Trait Level Offset" ? Um... I am trying to make it a bit clear, thanks.

gintaman1515
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gintaman1515 »

HI, can you add exp multi please.

stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by stealthcl0wn »

nib wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:08 pm
who knows how to increase the sight range on your bodyguard,, instead of chasing of you always..... as i observed, my uruk bodyguard did nothing when the enemy archer hit him from the top.... he is not attacking automatically while he hit so many time by archer... pls advise urgently how to fix this...
Uruk sight range appears hardcoded, only the Stealth stat on Talion affects it.

I'd know, I'm a st- nevermind.

skillaxin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by skillaxin »

nib wrote:
who knows how to increase the sight range on your bodyguard,, instead of chasing of you always..... as i observed, my uruk bodyguard did nothing when the enemy archer hit him from the top.... he is not attacking automatically while he hit so many time by archer... pls advise urgently how to fix this...
Simple dumb AI, no amount of CE is going to fix that.

stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by stealthcl0wn »

nib wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:25 pm
stealthcl0wn wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:14 pm
nib wrote:
Uruk sight range appears hardcoded, only the Stealth stat on Talion affects it.

I'd know, I'm a st- nevermind.
Any alternative way? Aside from that. Because some of uruks bodyguard before is very aggressive and sensitive. A little hit of archer then they will find out and climb over that archer and killing... But now other uruks nothing to do when hit.. It seems they very limited short range.. Always tight on you and do nothing while you are near on the enemies.. There was a value on that i believe.
I don't think you quite understand what "hardcoded" means.

skillaxin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by skillaxin »

nib wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:25 pm

Any alternative way? Aside from that. Because some of uruks bodyguard before is very aggressive and sensitive. A little hit of archer then they will find out and climb over that archer and killing... But now other uruks nothing to do when hit.. It seems they very limited short range.. Always tight on you and do nothing while you are near on the enemies.. There was a value on that i believe.
Nope. Keep messing around with CE until you find what works. CE isn't going to magically fix every detail for you in case you are wondering that.
For Archers I use Eagleshot and Explosive Arrows with Berserker. No problems here.