Zelda: tears of the kingdom v1.1.0 [YUZU/RYUJINX]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
QuarryTen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Zelda: tears of the kingdom v1.1.0 [YUZU/RYUJINX]

Post by QuarryTen »

My gosh... I'm definitely a dunce.

For Ryujinx users, it's as simple as unchecking "Use alternative memory layout (Developers)" box under the Hacks section in the Systems tab of the Settings, and you can do pretty much anything after that. Base Stamina is a float 1000, the items can be modified as shown in the videos, etc. I would reboot Ryujinx if it's still giving you problems.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

suduko
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by suduko »

ive read but do not understand so with the display value of the durability of weapons is there a way to find its true value or the value that it uses for max durability ive tried to find it myself but i jsut dont understand CE enough to succeed, as i can change the weapons durability to its max while i dont have it actively equipped it will change it to that value but even 1 point above will reset it to what ever value it was at before trying that, can lower it as much as i want to so if i can find this 3rd address its using as its max value and change that if it works that i should be able to make it whatever i want right? like 999 and almost never have to worry about the weapon breaking?

anarres
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by anarres »

got a problem with eshos shrine, can defeat mob only with shield but mob is unarmed he doesn't have the fire weapon to counterattack and kill him in order to complete. there is a way to "kill enemy button" or arm him to finish the shrine? i tried reload but seems still remains unarmed

x777
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Zelda: tears of the kingdom [YUZU/RYUJINX]

Post by x777 »

Vangquisher wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 2:10 pm
I'm so lost, I was able to scan but then try to change the values and it doesn't change in the game. Any ideas?
This happened to me too, I did everything right but the values dont change in game!

Bi0Act1ve
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bi0Act1ve »

Dont work for me. After recalculate new address the second yellow display value still shows ??. After this did not manage to make anything work any help is apreciated. I really dont want to run around scavenging all the time.
Did everything according till the video
Using the dodi v1.1.1 totk and latest yuzu and the latest CE.
Any help is greatly appreciated

TioEdu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TioEdu »

Bi0Act1ve wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:40 pm
Dont work for me. After recalculate new address the second yellow display value still shows ??. After this did not manage to make anything work any help is apreciated. I really dont want to run around scavenging all the time.

your game version is not the same as mine, yours is 1.0.0 mine is 1.1.0

Bi0Act1ve
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bi0Act1ve »

TioEdu wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:34 am
Bi0Act1ve wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:40 pm

your game version is not the same as mine, yours is 1.0.0 mine is 1.1.0
Mine's v1.1.1 Atleast that's what it said on the dodi-repack. But I see you point this only works on v1.1.0.

Edit-nvm mind it was 1.0.0 maybe I had the old magnet file from dodi.Works as intended on he correct version

fredericotjb
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fredericotjb »

Hey, does anyone know where we can get the 1.1.0 version? Unfortunately I can only find the 1.0.0 and 1.2.1 :-(

Rixef
Cheater
Cheater

Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom v1.2.1 [YUZU]

Post by Rixef »

@TioEdu let me know if I should post this on a new thread, just figured it'd fit here. Same game just different version and only tested on Yuzu, idk if it'll work for Ryujinx or not.

This table basically uses TioEdu's table as a base and builds off of it except I automated the process a bit so you don't have to do any scanning yourself. I also added some more item features(like for Food/cooked items; like you can also edit the duration of effects, the level of effects[cold/heat resistance, haste/speed, etc.], how much a food heals when you eat it, and then some other data that I couldn't quite figure out but added it anyways in case I or someone else does lol), and then I added some lua scripts like a really nice one; Map Teleport(you can literally teleport anywhere from just pressing the left thumb stick down on the map in the game) and then also a Fly script except right now it's a bit janky and not working properly, so I'll fix it some other time, and then infinite bow, shield, and weapon durability(uses what I call a Ghost Equip Method which I demonstrate in the video).

Game Name:
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

Game Version:

Emulator:
Yuzu

Full Table Screenshot:
Table
Changelog:
Latest: 11/26/2023

Key:
^ = Updated
+ = Added
- = Removed

[11/26/2023] First Release:
+First Release, no revisions to update with, see "Full Table Screenshot" Spoiler section above to see all the features.
How to setup and use it, showcasing, some troubleshooting, and some do's and don't's
(EDIT: I know it's a long vid so I added timestamps):

EDIT 2: This is in the video description but I'm putting this here as well:
In Step 1 since I messed up with the script a bit here's the fix: the addresses of the 4 questions in the setup should be:
initcurhp
initmaxhp
initstam
initzonrgy
Attachments
TLoZ TotK v1.2.1.CT
[First Release]
(175.23 KiB) Downloaded 475 times

mcpolo99
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom v1.2.1 [YUZU]

Post by mcpolo99 »

Just a question. I am trying to understand your scripts. and what i was really lost at is:
ms.FirstScan(soExactValue, vtGrouped, rtRounded, "4:1600807503 w:44 4:16 w:60 4:33","", 0x10000000000, 0x2ffffffffff,"", fsmAligned,"4", false, false, false, false)

Primarly the "4:1600807503 w:44 4:16 w:60 4:33" part. I get the "4:1600807503" the 4 byte value of address should match this value. But then "w:44 4:16 w:60 4:33" what is all this? i have not seen this before.

Rixef wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:22 am
@TioEdu let me know if I should post this on a new thread, just figured it'd fit here. Same game just different version and only tested on Yuzu, idk if it'll work for Ryujinx or not.

This table basically uses TioEdu's table as a base and builds off of it except I automated the process a bit so you don't have to do any scanning yourself. I also added some more item features(like for Food/cooked items; like you can also edit the duration of effects, the level of effects[cold/heat resistance, haste/speed, etc.], how much a food heals when you eat it, and then some other data that I couldn't quite figure out but added it anyways in case I or someone else does lol), and then I added some lua scripts like a really nice one; Map Teleport(you can literally teleport anywhere from just pressing the left thumb stick down on the map in the game) and then also a Fly script except right now it's a bit janky and not working properly, so I'll fix it some other time, and then infinite bow, shield, and weapon durability(uses what I call a Ghost Equip Method which I demonstrate in the video).

Game Name:
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

Game Version:

Emulator:
Yuzu

Full Table Screenshot:
Table
Changelog:
Latest: 11/26/2023

Key:
^ = Updated
+ = Added
- = Removed

[11/26/2023] First Release:
+First Release, no revisions to update with, see "Full Table Screenshot" Spoiler section above to see all the features.
How to setup and use it, showcasing, some troubleshooting, and some do's and don't's
(EDIT: I know it's a long vid so I added timestamps):

EDIT 2: This is in the video description but I'm putting this here as well:
In Step 1 since I messed up with the script a bit here's the fix: the addresses of the 4 questions in the setup should be:
initcurhp
initmaxhp
initstam
initzonrgy