Hogwarts Legacy

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
alurous
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Hogwarts Legacy

Post by alurous »

nhoxsahaki wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:48 am
Kyrin Fireheart wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:43 am
I'm legally blind so having a LOT of trouble finding anything in the pointers section. Where would lootdrop multiplier be? Or this VendorPricesModifier.min? Not even sure I'm seeing everything because some of these pointers have more options. Appreciate any help
Pointer > PlayerController> Pawn> Under BP_Biped_Player_C > Seach for whatever u want most of multipler is in it
How do these names appear? All I see are a bunch of numbers?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

vipandreeluf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vipandreeluf »

nhoxsahaki wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:01 pm
After messing around seem for the resource if you want to get multiplier to work on it, it have to be a randomize which is the pot or desk that generates random type and amount

Hi, can you explain more about that one, which is the address you edit, thanks

datruth
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by datruth »

Easy way I found to get money is change VendorPricesModifier.Min to -10000 and then change VendorPricesModifier.Base to -10000 as well. Pays you to buy items. If you only change base the default of VendorPricesModifier.Min is 0.1 so it will cut all shop prices by 90 percent.

alurous
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by alurous »

bobbls wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:55 pm
Has anyone played with the "LootDropRareChanceModifier"? I've tried poking it before looting chests and can't really notice a difference in the end result
idk if anybody answered. But I did the same, it's not the Rare one is the CountModifier one

alurous
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by alurous »

alurous wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:20 am
nhoxsahaki wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:48 am
Kyrin Fireheart wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:43 am
I'm legally blind so having a LOT of trouble finding anything in the pointers section. Where would lootdrop multiplier be? Or this VendorPricesModifier.min? Not even sure I'm seeing everything because some of these pointers have more options. Appreciate any help
Pointer > PlayerController> Pawn> Under BP_Biped_Player_C > Seach for whatever u want most of multipler is in it
How do these names appear? All I see are a bunch of numbers?
The titles, Active/ Description / Address on the top of all codes. Slide the Address one to the right.

zousug
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by zousug »

Franseven wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:58 pm
To edit Talent points, get at least 3 or 4 talent points normally, then SAVE (as backup) , so start a new scan searching for: Value Type STRING, value (current talent points) then spend one, then put the number of talent points, next scan, until you end up with 2 address, double click, lock them and put 99. now you have infinite talent points.
I have 5 talent points, done the above always ends up with 1 value only... freezing it and putting to 99 dosnt lock the points..

any help??

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

Kyrin Fireheart wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:59 am
Thanks. I'll keep looking. At least you've narrowed down what section it's in.
Expand the Pawn section, it's under there, pretty far down.

Tiffany
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tiffany »

I've managed to use the vendor prices modifiers pretty successfully, and the experience modifier worked a charm too. Those were all I really needed so I haven't messed around much more. I can plop my notes here though...

With Cheat Engine change LootDropCountModifier and only open an eyeball chest that gives 500 gold, if it's like 1000x that's 500k

Pointer > PlayerController> Pawn> Under BP_Biped_Player_C > VendorPricesModifier.min change to a negative value to gain a ton of gold when you buy something like a -10 float. Starts at 2410 and ends at 241C

VendorPricesModifier.Current -> -1000 -> default 1
VendorPricesModifier.Min -> -10 -> default: 0.1000000015
VendorPricesModifier.Max -> -1000 -> 10

You can multiply experience gain with [22F0] - GainExperienceModifier.Current . Default is 1, set it to a value between 1 and 100.

Also idk what you guys were talking about regarding Hogwarts Legacy having multiple processes to attach to, cause mine only has one.
Akira wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:55 pm
Now that we got CE 7.5 I might update to that.
This is only my personal opinion but please don't. I'd have to sub to the patreon again to get another virus free installer.

taki
Cheater
Cheater

Post by taki »

Tiffany wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:05 am
I've managed to use the vendor prices modifiers pretty successfully, and the experience modifier worked a charm too. Those were all I really needed so I haven't messed around much more. I can plop my notes here though...

With Cheat Engine change LootDropCountModifier and only open an eyeball chest that gives 500 gold, if it's like 1000x that's 500k

Pointer > PlayerController> Pawn> Under BP_Biped_Player_C > VendorPricesModifier.min change to a negative value to gain a ton of gold when you buy something like a -10 float. Starts at 2410 and ends at 241C

VendorPricesModifier.Current -> -1000 -> default 1
VendorPricesModifier.Min -> -10 -> default: 0.1000000015
VendorPricesModifier.Max -> -1000 -> 10

You can multiply experience gain with [22F0] - GainExperienceModifier.Current . Default is 1, set it to a value between 1 and 100.

Also idk what you guys were talking about regarding Hogwarts Legacy having multiple processes to attach to, cause mine only has one.
Akira wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:55 pm
Now that we got CE 7.5 I might update to that.
This is only my personal opinion but please don't. I'd have to sub to the patreon again to get another virus free installer.
Many thanks for that, made me understand the table better <3

taki
Cheater
Cheater

Post by taki »

vipandreeluf wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:43 am
nhoxsahaki wrote:
After messing around seem for the resource if you want to get multiplier to work on it, it have to be a randomize which is the pot or desk that generates random type and amount

Just increase [26E0] - LootDropCountModifier.Current

But the inventory can only hold 999 max moonstone it seems, no idea where to increase that one ^^

vipandreeluf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vipandreeluf »

taki wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:50 am
vipandreeluf wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:43 am
nhoxsahaki wrote:

Just increase [26E0] - LootDropCountModifier.Current

But the inventory can only hold 999 max moonstone it seems, no idea where to increase that one ^^
thanks for your rep, im already max moonstone at 999, but any ideas for potion or potion's craft material ? thanks

themeparkterry
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by themeparkterry »

i can't activate this cheat, it's just red and the only thing i can activate is the information and deactivation

Anunja
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Anunja »

Does somebody know how to increase the drop chance for legendary items? Or are legendary items included in "rare"? Or does "LoopDropRareChance" not mean it's the drop chance of rare items? Sorry, I'm no native English speaker.

Okami
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Okami »

Can someone please help me with the talent points, I have tried editing the string and freezing it but it has not worked.

taki
Cheater
Cheater

Post by taki »

Somebody knows how to get unlimited ancient magic?

And unlimited "Broom Boost"?