Dragon Quest XI S Definitive Edition (Steam Release Version)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Tyr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Dragon Quest XI S Definitive Edition (Steam Release Version)

Post by Tyr »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:29 pm
Tyr wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:53 pm
Instant party pep doesn't seem to work. If I enable it and then encounter an enemy the game will crash. If I enable it during an encounter it will pep up the enemies on their next turn.
I attempted to fix this in EDIT 4.6. Try that and let me know.
It now works and doesn't crash, though it doesn't work the same way that it worked in the original version. In the original if you enabled the script it would apply pep up even on the field to your whole party. This version only applies pep up to a party member during their second turn or later of an encounter which makes it a little inconvenient to use.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Tyr wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:56 pm
It now works and doesn't crash, though it doesn't work the same way that it worked in the original version. In the original if you enabled the script it would apply pep up even on the field to your whole party. This version only applies pep up to a party member during their second turn or later of an encounter which makes it a little inconvenient to use.
I changed some things again and I think EDIT 4.75 has it working like you state. Try that one.

Tyr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Tyr »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:40 pm
Tyr wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:56 pm
I changed some things again and I think EDIT 4.75 has it working like you state. Try that one.
Seems to be working perfectly now.

Gainunx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Gainunx »

Any chance of inserting an option to activate draconian quest in a save in progress? I have almost 20 hours of play and I just discovered that I could have made the game more difficult IF I had chosen this option at the beginning ....

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I think I'll take a break from looking for things for the time being. The table has most of the things in the original and a few extras already.

I may look for some more things later if I have time.

Amaterasu77777
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Amaterasu77777 »

Gainunx wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:28 pm
Any chance of inserting an option to activate draconian quest in a save in progress? I have almost 20 hours of play and I just discovered that I could have made the game more difficult IF I had chosen this option at the beginning ....
I second this. This would be very useful for very many people. I seriously regret not turning on harder monsters.

Samueladi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Samueladi »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:13 pm
I was able to recreate the Instant Party Pep Up option from the original table. Enjoy!
Thankyou very much!

GK133
Cheater
Cheater

Post by GK133 »

Can you make a buff pointer?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

By popular demand, I took time to put in Draconian Quest pointers. You must attempt to equip a piece of armor for the pointer to update. I also put in an option that will temporarily turn off No Armor and No Shopping if you have those on and still want to shop or wear armor without messing with the options all the time. Just don't have the option on when you finish the game and I think the game will count it as you finished the Draconian Quest. I believe this is all I will do for now. Enjoy the game and the table.

Amaterasu77777
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Amaterasu77777 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:11 pm
By popular demand, I took time to put in Draconian Quest pointers. You must attempt to equip a piece of armor for the pointer to update. I also put in an option that will temporarily turn off No Armor and No Shopping if you have those on and still want to shop or wear armor without messing with the options all the time. Just don't have the option on when you finish the game and I think the game will count it as you finished the Draconian Quest. I believe this is all I will do for now. Enjoy the game and the table.
Thank You!

lariana
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lariana »

Thank you for this nice table ;-)

mordaki987
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mordaki987 »

is there a cheat table for the microsoft store uwp version of the definitive edition?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

mordaki987 wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:31 am
is there a cheat table for the microsoft store uwp version of the definitive edition?
This table works for it also

dethboy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dethboy »

Thank you so much for this! You are the best!

Domar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Domar »

Infinite Good Status, Gold Multiplier, Instant Party Pep, Always Drop Items, and Infinite MP all work fine in 3d mode but do nothing in 2d, any plans to have 2d mode cheats?