Assassin's Creed 7 ~ Syndicate ~ v1.5.1 (Uplay & Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
dusrdev
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Assassin's Creed 7 ~ Syndicate ~ v1.5.1 (Uplay & Steam)

Post by dusrdev »

I am playing in the uplay version (not uplay+) win10 and the game keeps crashing but the weird thing is that it is random. Not like activating a cheat and the game immediately crashes, but rather the cheats work, I keep playing and all of the sudden the game crashes, can be after fast traveling or just regular cut-scene, and not necessarily the first one either, I can fast travel 3 times and the 4th it will crash and so on...
I can't turn hyper-threading off to test since I am heavily relaying on it for performance in this game as well as others I play.
It definitely looks like it does kill the vm-service since the cheats do work and not crash immediately, I can't find why it crashes, I have tried both 2.4 and the 2.7 versions posted here...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ as you stated yourself - surely based on what you've picked up in this topic - HT seems to cause issues here; and i do not really have a solution for that. Apart from trying this in Fullscreen (see prev post), if not the case on your end. Several suggestions have been posted here in regards to HT, but none truly "everlasting"...

Th0333
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Th0333 »

what is the password i tried everything and i couldn't find it

ananguzelmi54
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ananguzelmi54 »

Guys i am stuck countershoot 25/25 all perks done my effort but this fcking perk so bug how can i found this real perks i have 7-8 25/25 perks and when i want change “??” Values to 1 or 23 again turn values ??

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ i'm guessing that you have a buggy perk showing 25/25, but not indicated as finished ?! and since there are several of them perks totaling 25, which one is it? Well, practically, you'll need to edit them one by one: change actual to 24, check perks, not the correct one, change back to 25, etc...
that said: i'm not sure if one can 'reset' a perk in this game (~ check readme for this)
(before doing anything, make backup of your save ofc !)

also: get me a prtscr (imgur f.e.) so i get a better idea of what you're saying here? if values show as ??, then this means you're not working with proper address values ?!

VixHexven
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by VixHexven »

Hey Paul44, just getting into Syndicate now, awesome franchise so far :D The table works great, no complain so far (except teleport-ish, no big deal and understandably). if you read this by any chance, this may sound bit cliche but do mind ask why's that sometimes when switching between fullscreen and windowed, lua script tend to resolved successfully inject it when activate "collecting info" after debug kill? e.g I often get this error "<<Failure allocating memory near 1400A0000>> / <<15:offset too big>>" I typical don't mind doing every time whenever brought up although maybe I'm curious to breaking down what does that have to do with?

Thanks once again, cheers.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ 'offset too big': when injecting code, a program/offset can not "jump" to a mem_location beyond the 2GB boundary... which is basically what CE is reporting back here. Normally, CE will inject the cheat "close" to the game's exe for this reason; but this does not always happen (do not ask, not a mem_connaisseur :oops:) (~ or the actual code is "dll-ed" somewhere else, away from the game's exe). Also, as i found out just recently, even if the cheat code is within proximity, it can still happen that stack variables get relocated outside that boundary...
There are techniques to make (pretty) sure that this works out well (using the alloc instruction specifically), but it expects a bit more discipline/work to implement. I tend to make it easy for myself to use 'globalalloc', while referring to '$process'...
(but as you've just proven, not soundproof)

anyways: was not aware about the mem_allocation distinction between fullscreen vs windowed. thx for reporting back to me!
Just to be sure: when windowed, no probs running the 'collecting...' script, right ?!
(and ps: not sure if i can use aforementioned technique here considering the api routine; although it might be related to my own code. I'll keep this in mind... for later)

VixHexven
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by VixHexven »

not a mem_connaisseur
Ah, this is actually funny :lol:
didn't know the problem with 2GB limit and 64-bit is the relative rip based addressing in allocation, makes sense to use 'globalalloc' for that reason.
Just to be sure: when windowed, no probs running the 'collecting...' script, right ?!
Correct, after several tries it seems has only effect when it is windowed state. There could be also likely chance just random, for example another test case I've noticed whenever you load gameworld and the character you're in control either Jacob or Evie, the script will also return same near address and offset which can be temporary solution fixed by moving around to get (x,y, z) position for that pointer maybe? Apart from these, didn't expect this game to be loading time longer than in Unity or even most AC games.

Edit (24/03/22): Paul reached out and we're kinda still of sorting out this issue, full story here: [Link]
it's quite a hesitance dealing with it but I think consider at least every help a bit counts for Paul44 would appreciate easier to find culprit better than that, could someone else confirm same issue as I have dealing with Windows 11/10 not but limited alder lake CPUs? :ph34r:

Edit (16/04/22): Finally, Paul44 released new version table (v3.2) with great improvements on main page, you can find most of the time with "offset too big" errors to be resolved already whoever use W11 to support +2GB mem, however if it still happens occasionally, try to reproduce if you can (see details about 5. JMP5 to JMP14 here viewtopic.php?p=140171#p140171) and let know issue to Paul44. Cheers.
Last edited by VixHexven on Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:51 am, edited 3 times in total.

Sp00nMan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sp00nMan »

I don't know if any of you are still watching this thread, but I am begging for someone to create an FOV changer. This is the only AC game I haven't played due to the FOV giving me headaches. I've recently come back to this because it was free with Epic (plays with UbiConnect tho) and would love to finally play it. I tried the script posted in this thread to change the "camera" but could not get it to change anything. The values you input were in hex.

Any assistance is appreciated!!!!

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ in the Teleport section, I have a 'Cam Distance"; which uses a float to change it ( no hexvalue) ?!
This is the best i can offer. If you get a hexval for this option, then link me to a printscreen so i can have a better look/idea...

Sp00nMan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sp00nMan »

Thanks @Paul44!

Here's a screenshot of the table. The other options work (health, invis, etc) so I know it bypassed the protection. I've tried zooming in and out to see if the value changes but it doesn't.

[Link]

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ do NOT/NEVER touch those fields; these are collected data pointers from resp. "cheat" structures ! (expect crashing if you do...)
=> open 'Teleport & Coordinates... ~ Camera Distance' and change the value there ( eg 1.2 will clearly show a difference)

Sp00nMan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sp00nMan »

Thanks Pual44!

That worked great! I'm excited to play this game now.

Omegakillzone1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Omegakillzone1 »

what's the password to unzip the file

barksimpson
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by barksimpson »

Is there a way to change the amount of associate loyalty you get when completing an activity?