Megaman Zero/ZX Legacy Collection

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
MrX1999
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Megaman Zero/ZX Legacy Collection

Post by MrX1999 »

The game was uploaded yesterday and now the cheat table doesn't work at all. I tried to rollback the update but to no avail. Can the table be fixed? Thanks...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

darkblueyosi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by darkblueyosi »

waiting for someone to update this

Drflash55
Noobzor
Noobzor

Mega Man Zero 1 (2022) Cheat Table

Post by Drflash55 »

Well, seeing as no attempts have currently been made to bring some of the neat stuff from the previous versions of the Cheat Table to the newer one, I decided to take it upon myself and offer some addresses of my own.

Contents:
(Mega Man Zero 1)
- Crystals
- "Hit" requirements for all weapons
- Jackson Invincibility [refer to Table Extras for more info on how to utilize]

It's not a lot, but I figured I'd give something so that people aren't having to deal with most of the dangers MMZ1 throws at you.

EDIT: I'm slowly working at one of the earlier Cheat Tables that was made for the updated version of MZZXLC. Might take me some time, but I'll upload it when it's done.
Attachments
MZZXLC.CT
Version 1 - For the "03/03/2022" version only.
(3.84 KiB) Downloaded 472 times

Drflash55
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Drflash55 »

Finally got around to updating most of the Cheat Table that was made for the previous version (only worked on small parts of the "ELFs" section, seriously, there's a lot there), all of the most important stuff now functions for the "03/03/2022" update (Bomb Stage Timer might need some further testing), and I even added a few stuff on myself.

This is only for the first MMZ game. In the future, I might consider working on the other ones if no progress has been made since then (but at a slow pace. Trying to find the new offsets isn't easy).

EDIT: Finished up MMZ2. Has everything updated besides the 3 parts of the "ELFs" section [Nurses, Animals, & Hackers. You can still press "-" and it'll give you everything needed]. MMZ3 might go just as smoothly since I'm getting a bit better at determining what the new offsets are.

EDIT2.1: Finally finished with MMZ3. I didn't beat around the bush this time, and updated everything for that game (yes, even the ELF's and Secret Disks... trust me, that took a long time). I also added some of my own for those who want to use them (plus Infinite Double Jump if you have the Leg Part for it). Next up... Mega Man Zero 4.

EDIT3.4: Mega Man Zero 4 has been finished. This is the final edit I'll be making to this post. Sorry, Boss Health wasn't working. But now it is.
Also, I added in the address for the temperature hazard, the timer for the water pressure stage and one other.
Spoiler
The timer in the final battle.
(I'll be updating the Cheat Table again if I find more of these), and all of the parts individually myself, since the previous Cheat Table missed out on them. Refer to the dropdown spoiler for more info.
MMZ4 Parts Guide
For every address name that is labelled as "PART1 & PART2", they are in hexadecimal numbers.
The first number is responsible for the amount of PART1, and the second number is responsible for the amount of PART2.
Keep this in mind when changing the values.
I'll be making an entirely brand new post once I am finished with Mega Man ZX and Mega Man ZX Advent.

Until then, keep on the watch.
Attachments
MZZXLC.CT
[MMZ1 - 4] - For the "03/03/2022" version only. {Version 4.4}
(957.25 KiB) Downloaded 912 times
MZZXLC.CT
[MMZ1 - 3] - For the "03/03/2022" version only. {Version 3.1}
(902.14 KiB) Downloaded 217 times
MZZXLC.CT
[MMZ1 & 2] - For the "03/03/2022" version only. {Version 2}
(409.6 KiB) Downloaded 246 times
MZZXLC.CT
[MMZ1] - For the "03/03/2022" version only.
(200 KiB) Downloaded 302 times
Last edited by Drflash55 on Sun Mar 20, 2022 11:13 pm, edited 6 times in total.

nuocda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nuocda »

any update old table of ZXA ? :(

Drflash55
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Drflash55 »

This was long overdue.
But I believe everything is accounted for.

This Cheat Table has everything I could think of for what it was missing, and fixed up some stuff that didn't work prior.
Has tables for Mega Man Zero 1, to Mega Man ZX Advent.

Enjoy.
Attachments
MZZXLC (Public).CT
For the 03/03/2022 version only.
(1.2 MiB) Downloaded 1747 times
Last edited by Drflash55 on Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

genocidekyuubi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by genocidekyuubi »

Drflash55 wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 7:23 am
This was long overdue.
But I believe everything is accounted for.

This Cheat Table has everything I could think of for what it was missing, and fixed up some stuff that didn't work prior.
Has tables for Mega Man Zero 1, to Mega Man ZX Advent.

Enjoy.
Hello, mate
Thanks for your table in the last post. Very helpful to me.
But can you fix or change the code so that in the Megaman ZX game the Main Weapon Charge and Sub Weapon Charge codes remain Full Charged, but not autoburst?
I mean, so that the code is fixed to the main weapon or sub weapon, it remains fully charged, but will only fire if the player presses the button on the controller or keyboard. Can you do it?

Sorry for my bad english

smashbro596
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by smashbro596 »

can we get infinite health for z-chaser mode?

Noire Blackheart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noire Blackheart »

for Z-chaser just use the codes from the game the level is from.

smashbro596
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by smashbro596 »

Noire Blackheart wrote:
Wed Jul 20, 2022 1:07 am
for Z-chaser just use the codes from the game the level is from.
i cant believe how i overlooked this. thanks!

PixelMooster
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PixelMooster »

Hey, I noticed that Cheat Engines no longer work for this game, and I'm not sure why
I'm new to this and I'm not really great when it comes to code, anybody able to help please? I want to play through MMZ1 but without the risks of getting game overs

advarcher
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by advarcher »

PixelMooster wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:14 pm
Hey, I noticed that Cheat Engines no longer work for this game, and I'm not sure why
I'm new to this and I'm not really great when it comes to code, anybody able to help please? I want to play through MMZ1 but without the risks of getting game overs
I just gave it a quick look and seems like the addresses have changed either from an update or something else. Things like the elf crystals and HP values you can actually edit yourself using the previous binaries that were used to find the values. Zero's HP is 16 by default, and goes down as you lose health, so you should be able to find the new address again with 4 Bytes value type. Same with Crystals as they use 2 Bytes. I haven't gone too far into searching up the others as I'm not that well versed in using Cheat Engine either but I did manage to find those two at least. Unfortunately i'm not sure if the addresses actually stay or if it requires pointers to always find it again reopening the game each time.

Edit: Ok I went back and checked and doesn't seem like the address changes?

HP Address: 142529B18 (Value: 16 is default, not sure how high you can go, but i tried 32 and it gave me a 2nd life bar as well visually. Locking this value essentially makes you invulnerable to regular types of damage but anything that one shots you will still kill you.))

Elf Crystal: 142529C8E (Value: Anything at 9999 or under works)

Edit 1-11-2024:
Ok due to a new Enigma DRM that Capcom retroactively added onto every game they've previously released, the exe probably won't work with CE anymore so you'll have to go a few pages back and get the old exe file:

CE File here viewtopic.php?p=124199#p124199
KS212 wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:46 am
I don't have an update but here's probably the next best thing... A copy of the .exe before the update so you can rollback.

The update didn't exactly do much, it 'fixed' save crashes (or so it says) but only for some people. If your game was previously fine then feel free to rollback since the update doesn't benefit you. If the update actually fixed crashes for you, don't rollback.

Grab it here: [Link]

JokeZ
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by JokeZ »

Here is the updated table base on DrFlash. Be careful with the infinite dash on ZX Advent, using it while changing form will crash your game.
Attachments
MZZXLC.CT
(1.24 MiB) Downloaded 226 times